剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
It's probably why I never thought of myself
我值得什么东西
being worth a damn.
格利先生,我经历了任何一个小孩
Mr. Gully, I have been through stuff that no kid
都不应该经历过的事
should ever have to go through,
比我应该克服的还要多更多
overcame way more than I should have.
正当我认为
And just when I thought
我无法在挤出任何一丝力气 继续打下去时
I couldn't squeeze out any more fight,
史柏达兄弟给了我一个家
the Spade brothers gave me a home.
我说的不是一个
And I'm not talking about a home
有壁炉和大屏幕电视
with a fireplace and a big-screen TV
还有温暖舒适的沙发的家
and a comfy, cozy couch.
不,我说的是为我打造的家
No, I'm talking about a home that was built for me.
擂台
The ring.
因为在擂台上
Because in the ring,
所有那些曾经让我难堪的东西
all the bullshit that used to bury me
都打不过我
can't even touch me!
因此,我永远感谢史柏达一家
And so, for that, I'm forever grateful for the Spade family.
但这是生意
But this is a business,
还是一门肮脏的生意
and it's a nasty one, at that.
而且现在除了我以外 已经没人能照顾我了
And there is no one looking out for me now except for me.
事实是,格利先生
Truth is, Mr. Gully,
我值得你所提供的一切,甚至更多
I deserve everything you offer and then some.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你想要姬丝度泰勒留在反乌托邦吗?
You want Crystal Tyler in Dystopia?
你们想要姬丝度泰勒留在反乌托邦吗?
You want Crystal Tyler in Dystopia?
让我们听听看,各位
Let's hear it, folks!
让我们听听看
Let's hear it!
那你们知道吗?
Well, then you know what?
我的答案是…
My answer is...
才不呢
...hell no!
我不是叛徒,我才不会
I ain't no sellout, and I am never working
为你这种卑鄙小人工作
for a bottom-feeding maggot like you.
一生支持DWL
DWL for life!
滚吧,滚出去
Go on! Get out of here!
好吧
All right.
首先,我只想说一声,好痛啊
First, I just wanna say ow.
既然你已经表现出你的忠诚了
And now that you've done the loyalty act,
我们就言归正传吧
let's get down to business.
帮我一下,黑洞
Help me out, Hole.
这个是让你加入FWD的
This right here is a two-year contract
两年期的合同
for you to join FWD,
而这个是…
and right here...
十万块
is $100,000!
是签下合同的奖金
A bonus for signing it!
积史柏达有给过你这样的机会吗?
Did Jack Spade ever give you this kind of an opportunity?
不,他没有
No, he did not.
只要你跟着积史柏达和DWL
You will never see this amount of money
你就永远不会看到这么多的钱
for as long as you're with Jack Spade and the DWL,
不管你有多努力
no matter how hard you grind,
不管你有多值得得到它
no matter how much you deserve it.
但如果你为我工作 你就能安稳地过一辈子
But you work for me, you will be set for life.
为我工作,你和你爱的人
Work for me, and you have security
就会得到保障
for you and your loved ones.
还是说你想要丢弃
Or are you gonna throw away
这个人生中天大的好机会
the biggest opportunity of your life
就为了一些对积史柏达的 愚蠢而盲目的忠诚?
for some silly and blind devotion to Jack Spade?
签…
Sign! Sign! Sign!
嘿,格利
Hey, Gully!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你给我离她远一点
You get the hell away from her!
好了,听听他要说什么
All right. Let's hear him.
先听听他要说什么
Let's hear him out.
也许你耳朵重听
Maybe you're hard of hearing,
但你买♥♥不到姬丝度泰勒的
but you cannot buy Crystal Tyler!
她不是叛徒,不像你
She's no sellout, like you!
好了…积
Well, well, well, Jack.
你今晚出现在这里
It's, uh, not really a surprise,
其实算不上是个惊喜
you showing up here tonight.
我看到你看公鸡的眼神了
I see how you're looking at Rooster,
就像你看到叛逃者的样子 所以你才来这里
like the one who got away, and so you're here, now,
乞求姬丝度不要也跟着离开
beg Crystal to not leave too.
不…
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
姬丝度泰勒有她自己的选择
Crystal Tyler chooses her own words!
我不是来这里求她留下的
I'm not here to plead with her to stay.
我是来这里跟她并肩作战的
I'm here to fight by her side!
她一直都支持着我,我也会永远支持她
She's always had my back, and I will always have hers!
姬丝度不是来支持你的
Crystal's not here to have your back.
她是来捅你一刀的
She's here to stab you in it!
耶
Yeah!
写得真好,积
Nice writing, Jack.
太好了
Yes!
再见,积
Bye-bye, Jack.
看起来我们成交了
Looks like we got a deal!
反乌托邦
Dystopia!
看起来积有点清醒了
Looks like Jack's waking up a bit!
抓住他
Get him!
不管你在哪,积史柏达,这还没结束
Wherever you are, Jack Spade, this isn't over!
一生支持反乌托邦
Dystopia for life!
耶
Yeah!
太棒了
Yessir!
从溜索上滑下来真是太精彩了
Pop on that zipline was fucking incredible!
噢,兄弟,你写得太棒了
Aw, dude, you wrote the shit out of that.
-姬丝度 -对啊
-Crystal. -Yeah.
姬丝度,老天
Crystal. Jesus.
嘿,你觉得要花多久
Hey, how long do you think it'll take
竞技场才会清空?
for the arena to clear?
希望很快,我想尿尿
Hopefully soon. I gotta piss.
就在这里尿吧,我离远一点
Just go here. I'll move.
怎样?
What?
耶,呼
Yeah! Whoo!
耶
Yeah!
不好意思
Excuse me.
有人跟我说你和姬丝度泰勒
Somebody told me that you work with Crystal Tyler
还有史柏达兄弟一起工作
and the Spade brothers.
我是
I do.
我是布禄士瑞佐
I'm Brooks Rizzo.
我希望能更了解他们
I would love to know more about them.
了解他们哪部分?
Like what?
全部
Everything.
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表