剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
Don't worry about calling.
保持专注
Stay focused.
噢,积说该走了
Oh, Jack says it's time to roll.
鲍比,祝我们好运
Bobby, wish us luck.
噢,你不需要
Oh, you don't need it.
我们会看反乌托邦的现场直播
We'll be watching on the Dystopia livestream.
-开扁吧,姬丝度 -嗯
-Crush it, Crystal. -Mm.
让他们下地狱,咒诅者
And you give 'em hell, Condamned.
我真的很喜欢你
I really like you.
你知道我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
我也真的很喜欢你
I really like you too.
不…
No, no, no.
现在…在这之后,维纳斯
Now, now, now, right after that, Venus,
我要你踢出去
I need you to kick out.
踢
Kick out!
这就对了,做得好
There it is. Good job.
唷,公鸡,抬头看看
Yo, Rooster, heads up.
快看哪
And, well, looky here.
哈罗,老朋友
Hello, old friends.
各位,给我们DWL的伙伴
Now, folks, let's give a warm Dystopia welcome
来个反乌托邦温暖的欢迎吧
to our partners from the DWL.
我对这一切要怎么进行有些想法
So I have some thoughts on how this should go.
你的想法里最好有
Well, your thoughts better involve
你被揍扁的情节
you getting your asses kicked.
公鸡,我需要你帮忙说服格利
Rooster, I need your help persuading Gully
我的剧情很棒
that what I've booked is great.
听着,积,我不是来帮助你的事业
Look, Jack, I'm not here to help you with your business,
听你说坏话、抱怨或帮你说服别人的
yo bitchin', your complainin', or persuadin'.
听着,好的东西会自我推销
Look, good shit sells itself.
卖♥♥一些咒诅人没有赢的好剧情
Sell some good shit without Condemnation Man winning,
格利就会上钩了
and Gully will bite.
看在全能的上帝创造了
Why, in the name of whatever almighty God
这个狗咬狗的世界的份上 为什么我要让你
created this dog-eat-dog world should I let you
决定我擂台上的剧情
book what happens in my ring
并相信你真的会照剧情来?
and trust that you're actually gonna go through with it?
首先,你能够揍我的脸一拳
Well, first off, you get to punch me in the face.
-好耶,爸 -对,好耶
-Yay, Dad. -Yeah, yay me.
好,继续说
Okay, keep going.
这样好多了
It gets better.
布禄士瑞佐刚传了信息
Brooks Rizzo just texted.
他会有点晚到
He's gonna be a little bit late.
没有他我们是不会开始演出的
We're not gonna start the show without him,
所以去外面等着接他
so meet him out there for will-call.
在表演的时候坐在他旁边
Sit next to him during the show.
如果他需要什么,就都给他
If he needs anything, get it to him.
-爸?-怎样?
-Dad? -Yes?
-我可以的 -好,谢谢你
-I got this. -Okay. Thank you.
耶
Yeah!
把她逼到角落,维纳斯
Get her on the corner, Venus.
你还好吗,姬丝度?
You okay, Crystal?
你还好吗,维纳斯?
You okay, Venus?
维纳斯?
Venus?
好
Okay.
该死
Holy shit.
一、二…
One, two--
好吧,她很厉害
All right. She's great.
让我们来看看她拿起 咪高峰的表现怎么样
Let's see how she is on the mic.
我是不会被你的话给迷惑的,积
I am not gonna be thrown off by your words, Jack.
我全都学过
I learned all of them.
我参加了高年级的话剧,《福音摇滚》
I was in the senior class play, Godspell.
好,安静点,皮蓬
Okay. Pipe down, Pippin.
我没有演《皮蓬》
I didn't do Pippin.
《皮蓬》才不算音乐剧
Pippin was not as good of a musical.
姬丝度,你想…
Crystal, you wanna give--
姬丝度,你想放弃吗?
Crystal, you wanna give up?
不
No.
不,她还要继续…
No, she's doin' it! She's doin' it!
上啊
Go!
一、二…二
One, two--two.
二
Two.
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
嘿,你要去哪,快回来
Hey, where are you going? Get back in here!
真是够了,啊
No mas! Ah!
别看我,我还在这里
Don't look at me. I'm still here.
你们都是来看摔角的,对吧?
Y'all came to see wrestling, right?
姬丝度泰勒
Crystal Tyler!
真是个好名字
That's a great name.
你胆子真大,敢来这里
You got a lot of guts coming down here,
挑战我的头号♥女选手,维纳斯巨蟹座
taking on my number one lady, Venus Cancer.
嘿,奇云,把咪高峰给她
Hey, Kevin, give her a mic.
姬丝度,我们需要谈谈
Crystal, you and I need to talk.
谈什么?谈你的摔角手是个胆小鬼吗?
Talk about what? How your wrestler is a coward?
维纳斯不是胆小鬼
Venus is not a coward.
她只是听从命令
She was just following orders.
我的命令,因为这是我的擂台 而我是上帝
My orders, because this is my ring, and I am God!
我想亲眼看看
I wanted to see
大名鼎鼎的姬丝度泰勒的比赛
the Crystal Tyler show in person.
你在很短的时间内晋升得很快
You have come a long way in a very short time.
从女助理,到DWL冠军,再到女子冠军
From valet, to DWL champ, to women's champ,
然后再成为DWL最强悍的女汉子
to pound-for-pound the toughest S-O-B in the DWL.
这是实话
It's true!
对
Yeah!
但今晚,我想起了一个
But tonight, I have been reminded
非常重要的植物学真理
of a very important botanical truth.
即使是在DWL那样的粪堆里
Even in a shit pile like the DWL,
还是可以开出一朵美丽的玫瑰花
a lovely rose can still bloom.
好,所以对我来说 真正的罪过是把那朵玫瑰花
Okay, so to me, the real sin is to leave that rose
留在粪堆里
growing in a shit pile.
噢,黑洞,请把我的公事包拿来
Oh, Hole-i-o, please bring me my briefcase.
听着,姬丝度
Listen up, Crystal.
我想要做姬丝度泰勒的生意
I wanna be in the Crystal Tyler business.
我想看到你充分发挥你的潜力
I wanna see you realize your full potential,
不是出于自私
not selfishly,
而是为了我们都爱的这个产业
but for the industry that we both love.
我想要打造姬丝度泰勒的品牌
I wanna build the Crystal Tyler brand,
所以请坐下,听我说
so please, just take a seat and hear my pitch.
坐…
Sit. Sit. Sit.
来嘛,你是我的客人
Come on. You're my guest.
坐下
Sit down.
拜托,就坐一下
Please just sit.
我要姬丝度泰勒的按次付费节目
I need Crystal Tyler pay-per-views.
姬丝度泰勒的人偶
Crystal Tyler action figures.
姬丝度泰勒的家庭用品
Crystal Tyler home goods.
你知道我在讲什么,对吧?
You know what I'm talking about, right?
我们都知道只要你待在DWL
We both know that as long as you stay in the DWL,
这些都不可能会发生
that will never happen.
积史柏达不能把你带到巅峰,但我可以
Jack Spade can't take you to the top, but I can.
对
Yeah!
你知道,公鸡以前也待在DWL,但公鸡
You know, Rooster used to be with the DWL, but, Rooster,
在你开始跟着我工作之前
before you started working with me, what kind of car
-你开的是什么车?-丰田Tercel
-did you drive? -Tercel.
那是辆好车…
It's a fine car. It's a fine car,
但你现在开的是什么车?
but what kind of car are you driving now?
兰博基尼
Lamborghini.
我可以让你成为你做梦都想不到的明星
I can make you a star beyond your wildest dreams.
姬丝度泰勒,我希望你能加入
Crystal Tyler, I want you to join
佛州摔角反乌托邦
Florida Wrestling Dystopia!
你知道,出生在达菲代表着出生在
You know, being born in Duffy means being born
低期望之中
into low expectations.
当你来自一无所有,不成功也没关系
When you come from nothing, it's okay to not succeed.
这可能是为什么我从来不觉得
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表