剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表
men don't exactly roll over.
不,他们会更用力反击
No, they go back hard.
但那就是她想要的,对吧?赢得腰带
But that's what she wanted, right, to win the belt?
男人手握着那条腰带 所以要赢得腰带,她就必须要打赢男人
Man had the belt, so to win the belt she had to fight men.
不管她是不是活该
Whether she deserves it or not,
她的脸都要被揍几次
she's gotta get her face pushed in a few times.
“她是不是活该”是什么意思?
What do you mean "whether she deserves it or not"?
总不能说她活该被揍脸吧
Can't say she deserves to get her face pushed in.
如果是你上了擂台
If you get in a boxing ring,
你是该还是不该被揍?
do you deserve or not deserve to get punched?
难道克里斯特没有意识到
Are we saying Crystal was unaware
她的追求所带来的陷阱吗?
of the pitfalls of her pursuits?
好
Okay.
所以老爸在擂台上凌虐克里斯特
So The Dad ragdolls Crystal through the table.
她孤身一人在外,很残酷
She's out cold. It's brutal.
但接着她开始煽动大众
But then she stirs.
她得把她的痛苦当作卖♥♥点让观众看到
She needs to sell the pain to the crowd.
吸住大家的注意力
Hit all the "-izes."
让他们感同身受 意识到并具体化她的痛苦
Let them empathize and realize and Crystalize her pain.
好
Okay.
嘿,我正在筹备下一场赛程
Hey. I'm working on the next card.
哇,工作到那么晚啊?
Wow, you're working late, huh?
你还要忙多久?
How long you think you'll be?
我不知道,杰克让我全权负责
I don't know. Jack left me in charge.
我得把全部都处理好…赛程
I gotta figure it all out--the card,
故事,所有东西
the stories, all of it.
现在杰克让你订定比赛了吗?
Jack's letting you book matches now?
相信我,我知道
Believe me, I know.
但罗宾需要有人帮忙她的论文
Well, Robin needs help writing an essay.
我想你就是那个帮手了
I guess you're the helper.
泰德,如果这样会让你好过一点
Ted, if it makes you feel better,
葳利正在写的可能是我们做过
Willie's cooking up probably one of the best shows
最好的一次表演
we've ever done.
哈罗,比尔
Hello, Bill.
她叫我们全部都加班,泰德
She's working us all into overtime, Tedly.
但如果待遇还不错,你就不会介意了
But when the material's good, you don't mind.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
好吧,那我就让你们去忙吧
Well, I'll let you two go.
“但接着她开始煽动大众…”
"But then she stirs..."
回家吧,拜托
Come home, please.
你到底是怎么找到我的?
How the fuck you find me?
妈手♥机♥上的《寻找》应用程序
"Find my Phone" app on Mom's phone.
妈在跟踪我?
Mom's tracking me?
你们有共享位置
You share locations.
你还在家人共享名单之中
You're still in the family plan.
等我死了去到地狱,第一件事就是
When I die and go to hell, first thing I'm gonna do
去找史提夫乔布斯 然后把他打得屁滚尿流
is find Steve Jobs and beat the fuck outta him.
我希望这不会是事实
I hope that's not true.
对你或对史提夫乔布斯来说都是
For you or Steve Jobs.
除非他…对他的猫很坏之类的
Unless he was...unless he was mean to his cats or something.
你看起来有点受伤了
You look kinda banged up.
你看起来有点“去你的”
You're looking kinda "fuck you."
再也不会了
Never again.
我刚退出家人共享了
Just opted out of Family Sharing.
快滚吧
Now fuck off.
我还希望我能听到你说一声“回家”呢
I was hoping that I was gonna have you at "come home."
只有叫你滚而已 已经是我仁至义尽了,杰克
Fuck off's just the tip of the icicle-dick, Jack.
去你的真该死
Fuck you with a massive icicle-dick.
-你应该叫客房♥部来打扫的 -你应该滚的
-You should call housekeeping. -You should fuck off.
去我的真该死,我有听到
With an icicle-dick. I heard you.
你入住的时候房♥间就这么乱吗?
Was the room this trashed when you checked in?
没有,是我搞的
Nope. Had a bash.
我在美国各地遇见了一些很棒的人
Been meeting some great people across the U.S. of A.!
酷
Cool.
我从上次门票的收入中拿了点现金
I got some cash on hand from our last gate receipts.
想说如果你要永远离开,你会需要的
Figured that if you're gonna be gone for good, you'd need it.
现在会从DWL偷钱了啊?
Stealing from the DWL bank now, huh?
从我们的东西里拿不能说是偷吧
It's hard to steal from what's ours.
别说是我们的东西 你让我以为那是我们的
Don't say ours. You made me think it was ours.
其实是你自己的,爸把DWL留给你了
It's yours. Dad bequeathed the DWL to you.
-因为他想诅咒我 -诅咒个屁
-Because he wanted me cursed. -Well, cursed my ass.
我看到克里斯特在场上造成的欢呼了
I seen the buzz building with Crystal.
而我不在行列之一
Without me.
DWL就像你一直梦想的那样开始起飞了
DWL's taking off like you always dreamt.
可是我的弟弟在密西西比的汽车旅馆里
Yet my brother's in a Mississippi motel room
我的老婆也快离开我了
and my wife's near left me.
或许你该问问你自己为什么
Maybe you should ask yourself why.
你以为我到底是怎么来这里的
What the fuck do you think led me here!
妈的手♥机♥
Mom's phone.
我恭恭敬敬地站在这里
I'm here, hat in hand,
因为我已经想过了
because I have been thinking about it.
想过如何博取同情
About how to get sympathy.
想过我的弟弟
About my brother.
想过我的行为
About how my actions
是怎么影响到你
have affected you
丝塔茜和托马斯的
and Staci and Thomas.
“亲爱的弟弟,埃斯”之类的
"Dear old brother Ace," blah.
“老婆和儿子”之类的
"Wife and son," blah.
我都听腻了,杰克
Heard it all before, Jack!
这和我预想的不一样
This is not going how I expected.
因为这不是你写好的剧本
'Cause you're not scripting it.
我不会就这样说出
I'm not just gonna say
-你想要我说的话 -我知…
-what you want me to. -I kno--
这些我都知道
I know all that.
我有话要说
I need to say something,
然后我就会离开
and then I will leave.
我可以坐下吗?
May I sit?
当比尔带着…
When Bill came to you...
那份天价的合同来找你时
with that big-time contract offer,
我吓傻了
I was stunned.
我可没有
I wasn't.
不是因为我没意识到你有多棒
Not because I don't realize how great you are,
而是因为我开始依赖 你的才能、你的形象
but because I'd come to rely on your talent, your persona.
那是充满活力的
It was dynamic.
DWL已经步上正轨了
DWL was working.
我可以看到我们共同的未来
And I could see our shared future together.
然后比尔出现了…
And then Bill showed up...
还带了一张只有你有的黄金门票
with a golden ticket just for you.
我对此毫无准备
I was not prepared for that.
你要带着你的才能到别的地方去了
You were gonna take your talents elsewhere.
就跟勒邦一样,混♥蛋♥
Just like LeBron, motherfucker.
当这件事发生的时候,那…让我很困惑
When that happened, that...that threw me.
我想我有点…
I guess it kinda...
我…我不知道
I-I--I don't guess.
这把我打倒了,我心都碎了
It knocked me down, and I was gutted.
然后我对于我…
Then I was embarrassed that, uh...
没有跟你道贺感到难为情
that I wasn't offering up congratulations to you.
不管那是绝望还是忌妒…
And whether that was desperation or envy--
-都有 -我能确定的就是我…
-Both. -What I am sure of is that I--
羞辱了我
Humiliated me.
我利用我身为你哥哥对你的了解
I used what I knew as your brother,
那些只有哥哥会知道的事…
things only a brother would know...
来刺♥激♥你
to push your buttons.
没错,你做到了
That, you did.
然后,我没像个正派的人一样承认这点
Then instead of owning up to that, like a decent person...
我还告诉自己这是为了你好
I told myself it was for your own good.
爸自杀这件事重创了我
Dad killing himself fucked me up.
比我愿意承认的还严重
More than I care to admit.
也比我想的还严重
More than I thought.
我很爱他
I loved him so much.
我也很恨他
剧集 | 反派(2021) | 导航列表