剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
我以前告诉过你。
I have told you before.
如果你曾经决定过
If you ever did decide
轻鬆走出你的小困境,
to take the easy way out of your little predicament,
我会释放信件
I would release the letters
无论如何,你写信给那个年轻人。
you wrote to the young man anyway.
你的不朽灵魂会向下看
And your immortal soul will look down
在你惊恐的家人身上
upon your horrified family
因为他们放弃了你的记忆。
as they forsake your memory.
世界会记住你不是一个杰出的法官,
And the world will remember you not as an illustrious judge,
而是作为鸡♥奸♥者。
but as a sodomite.
现在
Now,
以正义的名义,
in the name of justice,
亚瑟·迈克尔·阿克兰。
Arthur Michael Ackland.
减刑,释放囚犯,
Sentence commuted, prisoner released,
定罪撤销。
conviction quashed.
你从哪裡来,
"whence thou camest,
“从那裡到处决地点
"and from whence to a place of execution
“你挂在脖子上的地方
"where thou shalt hang by the neck
“直到尸体死去。
"till the body be dead.
死了,死了,死了。
Dead, dead, dead."
愿主怜悯你们的灵魂。
May the Lord have mercy upon your souls.
阿门。
Amen.
停止此执行。
Stop this execution.
撤销对被点名囚犯的定罪
Conviction quashed for the named prisoner
根据主审法官老贝利曼塞尔-黑格法官的命令,
by order of Judge Mansell-Haig, presiding Judge Old Bailey,
命名为囚犯缓刑。
named prisoner reprieve.
我们谁被赦免了?
Which one of us is reprieved?
你,我的朋友,
You, my friend,
选错了律师。
chose the wrong lawyer.
免费切断我的客户。
Cut my client free.
所以,皮普,
So, Pip,
一切,一下子。
everything, all at once.
哈威沙姆小姐长什麽样?
What does Miss Havisham look like?
很高,很黑。
Very tall and very dark.
你吃了什麽胜利者?
What victuals did you eat?
我们在金盘子里有蛋糕和葡萄酒。
We had cake and wine on gold plates.
那裡还有其他人吗?
And was there anybody else there?
四隻狗,四隻巨大的狗。
Four dogs, four immense dogs.
他们从银篮子里抢小牛肉排。
They fought for veal cutlets from a silver basket.
姑娘呢?
And the girl?
埃斯特拉。
Estella.
她很朴素。
She is quite plain.
你什麽时候回去,皮普?
When are you going back there, Pip?
有这个东西。
There's the thing.
你看。。。是的。
You see... Yes.
约瑟夫·加格裡,
Joseph Gargery,
加格裡夫人。
Mrs. Gargery.
我带来了萨蒂斯之家的消息。
I come with news of Satis House.
哈威舍姆小姐通过中间人通知我,
Miss Havisham has informed me via an intermediary,
令人愉快的埃斯黛拉小姐,
the delightful Miss Estella,
皮普只不过是他家人的功劳
that Pip was nothing but a credit to his family
并且表现得几乎和绅士一样好。
and conducted himself almost as well as a gentleman might.
他们不是我的话。
They're not my words.
这是埃斯黛拉小姐自己的话。
They're the words of Miss Estella herself.
嗯。 - 像个绅士,皮普。
Mmm. - Like a gentleman, Pip.
哈威舍姆小姐付了多少钱,庞布勒克先生?
And how much did Miss Havisham pay, Mr. Pumblechook?
十先令。
Ten shillings.
作为该协议的经纪人,
And as the, uh, broker of this agreement,
我将拿我的份额代替税收
I will take my share in lieu of the tax
我帮你避免付钱。
which I helped you avoid paying.
三先令,蓬布尔克先生?
Three shillings, Mr. Pumblechook?
是的,皮普。这不是最好的一点。
Yes, Pip. And that's not the best bit.
哈威舍姆小姐请你回去
Miss Havisham has asked you to return
下週三,每週三。
next Wednesday, and every Wednesday.
并继续她所说的
And to continue with what she calls
您的个人和私人教育
your personal and private education
追求你的提升
in pursuit of your elevation
到...
to the position of...
绅士。
gentleman.
嗯。
Hmm.
为什麽,你这个忘恩负义的小溷蛋。
Why, you ungrateful little bastard.
一位女士为您提供説明
A lady offers you a leg up
你只是坐在那裡,鼻子翘起来。
and you just sit there with your nose turned up.
这样的小子怎麽会变成
How could such a brat ever become
绅士?- 一位绅士,
a gentleman? - A gentleman,
战斗决斗并航行到开罗看金字塔
fights duels and sails to Cairo to see pyramids
并且知道爱是盲目的。
and knows that love is blind.
也就是说,我们学习的东西
That is to say, we learn the things
为了改善自己,需要学习。
that are needed to be learned in order to better ourselves.
我会变得更好。
And I will become better.
比我们好?-答桉是肯定的。
Better than us? - Of course.
姐姐,我已经向乔解释过了
Sister, I've already explained to Joe
当我成年后,
that when I'm of age,
我将前往伦敦,然后前往殖民地。
I'll be leaving for London and then the colonies.
如果我失败了,
And if I fail,
那麽至少我会向东看,
then at least I'll be looking east,
泰晤士河下游,
down the River Thames,
流过这些小教区,到达帝国。
aflow past these tiny parishes, to the empire.
我们的帝国。
Our empire.
对不起,我来晚了。
Sorry I'm late.
我们没有预约,是吗?
We didn't have an appointment, did we?
我们的传统总是放学后来这裡
Our tradition was always to come here after school
如果我们度过了有趣的一天。
if we had an interesting day.
我想你的一天非常有趣。
And I imagine your day was very interesting.
我把一件事说得很清楚。
I made one thing very clear.
我无意很快坠入爱河。
I have no intention of falling in love anytime soon.
谁问爱情?
Who asked about love?
这是一个假设。
It was an assumption.
你说得对吗?是的。
Did you put them right? Yes.
我可能需要你的説明。- 用什麽?
And I might need your help. - With what?
每个人都知道你是学校里最聪明的人,
Everybody knows you're the cleverest person in school,
但你是女孩,所以,
but you're a girl, so,
你的聪明被视为...
your cleverness is seen as...
就像马上的角。
Like horns on a horse.
奇怪,令人震惊,没有实际用途。
Odd, alarming, and of no practical use.
但对你有用。
But of use to you.
您可以访问整个学校图书馆。
You have access to the whole school library.
哦,我明白。
Oh, I see.
我会成为你的导师,这样你就可以给他们留下深刻印象。
I will be your tutor so that you can impress them.
是的。
Yes.
她付钱让我去,所以我会付钱。
And she pays me to go, so I'll pay.
你会付给我多少钱?
How much will you pay me?
她付10先令,所以我要付两先令。
She pays 10 shillings, so I will pay two shillings.
10先令?-我知道。
10 shillings? - I know.
我会努力值得的。
I'm going to try to be worth it.
所以我需要表现得很好。
So I need to perform well.
执行?这是什麽,马戏团?
Perform? What is it, a circus?
实际上,是的。
Actually, yes.
每周两先令,是吗?
Two shillings a week, yes?
我不要钱,皮普。
I don't want money, Pip.
那你想要什麽?
So what do you want?
我的思想和我的图书馆都是你的。
My mind and my library are all yours.
你抓不住我。我现在可以像绅士一样奔跑了。
You can't catch me. I can run like a gentleman now.
这不公平!
That is not fair!
我不能穿着这件衣服跑。
I can't run in this dress.
你想要一个吗?
Do you want one?
是的,谢谢。
Yes, thank you.
错误的答桉。
Wrong answer.
加油。
Come on.
绅士不得吃或喝任何东西
A gentleman must not eat or drink anything
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表