剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
他还活着。
He's alive.
该死的,康佩森。
Damn you, Compeyson.
好吧,如果有任何被定罪的喉咙切割者
Well, if any convicted cutter of throats
前往澳大利亚
bound for Australia
转移并来到我们的门口...
diverts and comes to our door...
如果是你,他很快就会后悔的
He would soon regret it if it was you
谁打开了门,我的爱人。
who opened the door, my love.
澳大利亚的蜘蛛和猫一样大。
Spiders as big as cats in Australia.
蜿蜒河流的长度。
Snakes the length of rivers.
但没有什麽比萨拉拿汤勺更凶勐了。
But nothing so fierce as Sara with a soup spoon.
有罪犯会大老远跑到这裡来吗
Would any convict come all the way up here
从河裡?
from the river?
在这样的夜晚不会走多远。
Won't get far on a night like this.
可能已经冻僵了。
Probably frozen stiff already.
好。因为我必须去看看爸爸妈妈。
Good. Because I have to go and see Mum and Dad.
现在,皮普,大炮吠叫可能不明智,是吧?
Now, Pip, that might not be wise with the cannons barking, huh?
我不怕一个冰冷的人。
I'm not afraid of a frozen man.
我会在七点之前回来。
I will go and be back before seven o'clock.
我相信乔只是说这是不明智的。
I believe Joe just said it's not wise.
当乔吃完了,晚餐就结束了,
When Joe is finished, dinner is finished,
晚饭吃完了,带上你的盘子吧。
so dinner's finished, so bring your plate.
但这是平安夜。
But it's Christmas Eve.
乔只是说这不明智。
Joe just said It's not wise.
现在,我说晚餐结束了。
Now, I said that dinner is finished.
所以,你会呆在室内,皮普,你会带上你的盘子。
So, you will stay indoors, Pip, and you will bring your plate.
步行不远便可抵达。我对去的智慧感到高兴。
It is a short walk. I'm happy myself with the wisdom of going.
他自己很开心,自己决定。
He is happy himself, himself decides.
是的,我已经决定了。
Yes, I have decided.
我去看看我的父母。
I'll go and see my parents.
现在,不需要那个老东西了,萨拉。
Now, no need for that old thing, Sara.
需要它,
Need for it,
因为即使我比他大20岁,
because even though I'm 20 years his senior,
我的弟弟有长话,我有短话。
my little brother has long words and I have short words.
但挠痒痒的人将拥有最后的决定权。
But the tickler will have the last word.
我本来会早点去的,但我很忙
I would have gone earlier, but I was busy
省你四个法尔,捡到那裡。
saving you four farthings, picking up in there.
皮普,你没听到吗?
Pip, don't you hear that?
好吧,乔。
Well, Joe.
告诉男孩下一个是为了他裸♥露♥的背部。
Tell the boy the next one is for his bare back.
皮普,这是出于爱。
Pip, it's out of love.
这就是吗,乔?爱?
Is that what this is, Joe? Love?
自从她收留我后,就写在我的背上。
Written on my back ever since she took me in.
沼泽地上有一个疯子。
There is a madman on the marshes.
我的厨房♥裡有一个男孩疯了!
There is a boy gone wild in my kitchen!
兄弟姐妹不应该这样盯着对方看。
Brother and sister should not stare at each other so.
确实,他们不应该。拜託,皮普。
Indeed, they should not. Please, Pip.
在这个善意的季节...
In this season of goodwill...
你再打那个男孩,他就走了。
You beat that boy again, he will be gone.
当我的膝盖衰竭,我的背部骨折时,
When my knees fail and my back breaks,
谁来工作锻造厂并把食物放在桌子上?
who will work the forge and put food on the table?
他把红色浆果带进了屋子。
He brought red berries into the house.
魔鬼会来的。
The devil will come.
晚安,皮普。
Goodnight, Pip.
晚安,乔。
Goodnight, Joe.
该死的。
Goddamnit.
妈妈。
Mum.
爸爸。
Dad.
小孩子。
Little ones.
明天是耶诞节。
It's Christmas tomorrow.
又一年过去了。
Another year gone.
从去年开始,感觉
Since last year, it feels
就像我成长了十年,没有一年。
like I've grown ten years, not one.
这个地方越来越像地狱。
This place more and more is Hell.
我的心想要自♥由♥。
My heart wants freedom.
这是一个很大的世界。
It's a big world.
在地狱里,你会发现自己,男孩。
In Hell is where you'll find yourself, boy.
在地狱本身。
In Hell itself.
你在和谁说话?
Who were you talking to?
我的母亲和父亲。我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥。
My mother and father. My brothers and sisters.
他们是幸运儿
They're the lucky ones
谁在它扭曲他们的胆量之前就分开了这个生命
who parted this life before it could twist their guts
并烧伤他们的大脑,腐蚀他们的肚子。
and burn their brains and corrode their bellies.
我猜你是大炮的原因。
I am guessing you are the cause of the cannons.
原因之一。
One of the causes.
今晚这些沼泽地有两个原因。
There are two causes out on these marshes tonight.
一个是失败的事业,另一个是正义的事业。
One's a lost cause, the other a just cause.
你是哪个?
Which are you?
你是个大胆的小男孩,不是吗?
You're a bold little boy, aren't you?
现在,你听我说,小男孩。
Now, you hear me, little boy.
我是一个基♥督♥徒的灵魂。我需要説明,
I'm a Christian soul. I'm in need of help,
你要把它给我!
and you're going to give it to me!
我是动物,我的肚子是空的。
I'm an animal and my belly's empty.
你。。。你想要食物吗?我口袋裡有一些麵包。
You... You want food? I have some bread in my pocket.
把麵包给我。
Give me the bread.
把食物给我。
Give me the food.
一个他妈的钉子。
A fucking nail.
小子,你是想掐死我吗?
Are you trying to choke me, boy?
对不起。我省了一些钉子。
I'm sorry. I saved some nails.
我在铁匠铺工作。
I work in a blacksmith's shop.
我姐姐嫁给了一个铁匠。
My sister is married to a blacksmith.
过来这裡。
Come here.
你住在铁匠铺裡,
You live in a blacksmith shop,
所以我确切地知道在哪裡可以找到你。
so I know exactly where to find you.
你理解我吗?
Do you understand me?
好吧,这就是你要做的,铁匠男孩。
Well, here's what you're going to do, blacksmith boy.
你要在沼泽地上扭曲的树上见我。
You're going to meet me at the twisted trees on the marsh.
你认识他们?
You know them?
好吧,你会在天亮时在那裡见到我。
Well, you're going to meet me there at first light.
你要给我带食物和饮料。
You're going to bring me food and drink.
和烈酒,为寒冷。
And strong drink, for the cold.
哦,你去铁匠铺,
Oh, and you go to the blacksmith shop,
你要拿一个金属锉刀和钳子。
and you're going to take a metal file and pinchers.
你要把这一切带给我。
And you're going to bring all of this to me.
好吧,现在你按照你的吩咐去做,我会饶你一命。
Well, now you do as you're told, and I'll spare your life.
如果你决定把我翻过来,如果你决定把我翻过来,
If you decide to turn me over, if you decide to turn me over,
我会找到你,还有你的妹妹,还有你的铁匠,
I'll find you, and your sister, and your blacksmith,
还会有三块墓碑
and there'll be three more gravestones
设置在这些旁边。
set beside these ones.
你明白?
You understand?
继续。去。
Go on. Go.
不要让我失望,孩子。
Don't let me down, boy.
出于爱。
Out of love.
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
食物。食物。
Food. Food.
我给你带来了我能带的。
I brought you what I could.
这次没有钉子。
No nails this time.
所以,你不会把我翻过来?
So, you're not going to turn me over?
你是铁匠,男孩。
You're the blacksmith, boy.
在我吃饭的时候,剪掉我的枷锁。
While I'm eating, cut my shackles.
你看到另一个腿上戴着类似的珠宝吗?
Did you see another wearing similar jewelry on his legs?
不,我没有看到任何人。
No, I saw no one.
好。
Good.
另一个是你的朋友?
The other is your friend?
这是我的早餐。
This is my breakfast.
我抓住另一个,这将是他的心,
I catch the other, it will be his heart,
生的和血的我会吃我的晚餐。
raw and bloody I'll eat for my dinner.
你为什麽要杀他?
Why do you want to kill him?
当你成长时,你会学到。
You'll learn when you grow.
有些人像这片沼泽一样黑暗、肮髒和寒冷。
Some men are as dark and dirty and cold as this marsh.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表