剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
船上的奴隶将被释放。
And the slaves aboard the ship will be freed.
这是你计划的另一个后果。
That is the other consequence of your plan.
对我来说无关紧要。
Of no consequence to me.
贾格尔斯先生,你以前曾提醒过皇家海军注意过这种船隻。
You've alerted the Royal Navy to such ships before, Mr. Jaggers.
如果其中有利润。
If there was a profit in it.
多少次,贾格尔斯先生?
How many times, Mr. Jaggers?
皮普加杰里...
Pip Gargery...
成为这种策略的同谋
To be complicit in such a strategy
男人会挂在哪裡,
where a man will hang,
另一个将被毁掉,
and another will be ruined,
你不仅需要爱埃斯黛拉,
you will need to not only love Estella,
你还需要讨厌德拉姆勒。
you will also need to hate Drummle.
我敢肯定,在听了德拉姆勒之后
And I am sure that after listening to Drummle
说话的怨恨和胡言乱语
talking spite and drivel
对你爱的女人半小时,
to the woman you love for half an hour,
我毫不怀疑你心中会有足够的仇恨
I have no doubt you will have enough hate in your heart
让你加入邪恶的计划
to make you come on board with the wicked plans
邪恶的贾格尔斯先生。
of the evil Mr. Jaggers.
学会永远不要喝醉,
Learn never to be drunk,
但永远不要清醒。
but never to be sober.
现在就去德拉姆勒,否则你会迟到的。
Get to Drummle's now or you'll be late.
鼓:一如既往的准时。-(门锁)
DRUMMLE: Punctual as ever. -(DOOR CLOSING)
我想这位女士会行使她的特权并迟到。
I imagine the lady will exercise her prerogative and be late.
我看起来怎麽样?
How do I look?
你看起来很好。
You look fine.
鼓:结束?
DRUMMLE: Fine?
指挥。
Commanding.
好。谢谢。
Good. Thank you.
如。。。就像一匹马一样,
As... As with a horse,
必须立即指挥。
one must take command immediately.
我剪了头髮。
I have had my hair cut.
它。。。
It's...
短。
Shorter.
这是墨尔本勳爵的风格。
It is in the style of Lord Melbourne.
是的。
Yes.
你看起来很像总理。
You look very much like a prime minister.
你在空气中闻到什麽味道?
What do you smell in the air?
烟草。
Tobacco.
肉豆蔻。
Nutmeg.
我想让她以各种感官瞭解我。
I want her to know me with every sense.
当然,触摸除外。
Except for touch, of course.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
你要我坐在哪裡?
Where do you want me to sit?
嗯......
Umm...
你坐在这裡。
You sit here.
哦,请理解,根据惯例,
Oh, and please understand that according to convention,
一个陪伴者,无论发生什麽,
a chaperone, no matter what happens,
一句话都不说。
does not say a fucking word.
理解。
Understood.
德拉姆勒:接受指挥,德拉姆勒。
DRUMMLE: Take command, Drummle.
接受指挥。接受指挥。
Take command. Take command.
这样,埃斯黛拉小姐。
This way, Miss Estella.
男子:女士。
Madam.
如何。
Come.
管家:埃斯特拉·哈威沙姆小姐,宾利·德拉姆勒先生。
BUTLER: Miss Estella Havisham, Mr. Bentley Drummle.
是的,是的,我知道这是正常的惯例
Yes, yes, I know it is the normal convention
陪护者应该是女性。
that the chaperone should be a woman.
我们在最后一刻失望了。
We were let down in the last moment.
我这裡的僕人只是一个男孩。
My servant here is just a boy.
你可以清楚地看到他不是男人。
You can plainly see he's not a man.
所以我希望我们可以继续?
So I hope we may proceed?
我相信我们已经同意
I believe it was agreed we have
在彼此的陪伴下半小时。
a half hour in each other's company.
现在快到第二季度了。
It is now almost quarter two.
我们应该一直聊到13分钟过去。
We should talk until 13 minutes past.
你的旅程是怎样的...嗯......
How was your journey from... Um...
我的旅程很好,谢谢。
My journey was fine, thank you.
你住在河边?-是的。
You live by the river? -Yes.
那裡的河很宽。
Where the river is very wide.
埃斯特拉:雾在哪裡
ESTELLA: And where the fog
让一切都变得非常神秘。
makes everything terribly mysterious.
嗯嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
我的船顺流而下。
My ships pass down the river.
也许你见过他们。
Maybe you've seen them.
它们是非常大的船。
They are very large ships.
我没有河景。
I have no view of the river.
虽然我明白
Though I understand
村裡的一些人把所有醒着的时间都花在了
some in the village spend all their waking hours
盯着过往的船隻。
staring at the passing ships.
嗯,嗯。
Hmm. Hmm.
我的非常有特色。
Mine are very distinctive.
他们有帆甜菜根红色。
They have sails beetroot red.
大帆,巨大的帆。
Large, huge sails.
他们航行到东方收集肉豆蔻。
And they sail to the East to collect nutmeg.
我对肉豆蔻过敏。
I'm allergic to nutmeg.
好。
Good.
是吗。。。
Do you...
你喜欢走路吗?
Do you like to walk?
如果我有地方可以步行,我会步行去那裡。
If I have somewhere to walk to, I walk there.
我走路去思考。
I walk to think.
你怎麽看?
And what do you think?
德拉姆勒:这取决于很多事情。
DRUMMLE: That depends on many things.
大多数情况下,我想的是生意,金钱,
Mostly, I think about business, money,
大船和...-肉豆蔻呢?
big ships and... -And nutmeg?
我舅舅认识你爷爷。
My great uncle knew your grandfather.
似乎每个人都与其他人联繫在一起。
It seems everyone is connected to everyone else.
(鼓乐清了清嗓子)
(DRUMMLE CLEARS THROAT)
你骑马吗?
Do you ride horses?
不。
No.
我打猎。狐狸。
I hunt. Foxes.
我喂狐狸。
I feed foxes.
我把狐狸喂给我的狗。
I feed foxes to my dogs.
哦,我们是多麽相反。
Oh, how opposite we are.
看着我!
Look at me!
我的意思是,不要一直看着他。
What I mean is, don't keep looking at him.
看着我。
Look at me.
你这麽快就说我们就对立了。
You say so soon we are opposites.
在我们相识的第二分钟,
In minute two of our acquaintance,
你说我们是相反的。
you say we are opposites.
好吧,让我从一开始就清楚。
Well, let me be clear from the start.
我们已经同意我们要结婚了。
It has already been agreed we are to be married.
婚姻中没有异性的空间,
And there is no room for opposites in a marriage,
只有一种前景的空间。
there is only room for one outlook.
这将是我的展望。
And that will be my outlook.
可以有争论,
There can be debate,
和话语,
and discourse,
但它应该是快乐和轻鬆的。
but it should be merry and light.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
在重要问题上,辩论毫无意义。
In matters of importance, debate would be pointless.
鼓的妻子
The wife of a Drummle
将不仅仅是名字成为鼓手。
will become a Drummle in more than just name.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
这个房♥间里的某种东西让我的眼睛刺痛。
Something in this room is making my eyes sting.
也许是肉豆蔻。
Nutmeg perhaps.
它不会说话。
It doesn't speak.
我可以拿一块手帕吗?
May I please have a handkerchief?
德拉姆勒:不,不!
DRUMMLE: No, no!
很好。
Very well.
正如我所说,你不准备採取行动的地方
As I was saying, where you are not prepared to act
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表