剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
你会并排
You're going to be side by side
一路到澳大利亚。
all the way to Australia.
我打算找一个有钱人,
I intend to find a rich man,
让他把我从这里带走。
have him take me as from here as I can go.
开罗看起来不错。
Cairo looks nice.
你能带我去开罗吗?
Could you take me to Cairo?
赫伯特。- 你会停下来吗?
Herbert. - Will you just stop?
那麽,皮普,你爱上她了吗?
So, Pip, are you in love with her yet?
我告诉过你,我的意图不是坠入爱河。
I told you, my intention is not to fall in love.
爱并不总是意图的结果。
Love is not always the result of intention.
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
哦,皮普。
Oh, Pip.
她经营她的生意
She conducts her business
通过贾格尔斯先生。他是国王的忠告。
through a Mr. Jaggers. He's King's counsel.
您的签名,
Your signature,
还是你的耻辱。
or your shame.
哈威沙姆小姐说告诉你,你的教育结束了。
Miss Havisham says to tell you that your education is over.
埃斯黛拉,不,不。
Estella, no, no.
埃斯黛拉,埃斯黛拉,停下。
Estella, Estella, stop.
我爱上你了。
I'm in love with you.
我正在寻找一个名叫Pip Gargery的男孩。
I am looking for a boy by the name of Pip Gargery.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
你们中间谁在这个年纪不那麽愚蠢?
who among you wasn't just as foolish at this age?
你♥他♥妈♥的把你的手从我身上拿开。
You take your fucking hands off me.
我是哈威沙姆小姐和埃斯黛拉小姐派来的。
I was sent by Miss Havisham and Miss Estella.
我们去一个安静的地方。
Let's go somewhere quiet.
那朗姆酒在我父亲的石板上。
That rum is on my father's slate.
你生命中没有任何东西不再出现在你父亲的石板上。
Nothing in your life is any more on your father's slate.
从这一刻起,你生活中的一切
From this moment on, everything in your life
在我的石板上。
is on my slate.
你是谁?
Who are you?
泰晤士河口尝到最好的朗姆酒,
The mouth of the Thames tastes the best rum,
但是你们沼泽地野蛮人都喝了
but you marshland savages drink it all
在它到达伦敦之前。
before it gets to London.
你怎麽知道埃斯黛拉小姐?
How do you know Miss Estella?
你有没有在雾中去猎麻雀?
Did you ever go hunting sparrows in the fog?
男孩,看着我。
Boy, look at me.
我向上帝发誓,我会得到答桉。
I swear to God, I will get an answer.
你是谁?
Who are you?
他有上帝的耳朵。
He has the ear of God.
这把刀是这套全新套装的礼物。
The knife came as a gift with this brand new suit.
它滑入靴子。
It slips into the boot.
绅士们携带的刀。
A knife such as gentlemen carry.
我问你一个他妈的问题...
I asked you a fucking que...
实际上不是像绅士们携带的刀,皮普。
Not actually a knife such as gentlemen carry, Pip.
很快,您将学会区分。
Soon, you will learn to tell the difference.
如果你想用锡做的刀来保护自己,
If you want to defend yourself with a knife made of tin,
一定要试试吧。
try it, by all means.
但如果你想要5000英镑,
But if you want £5,000,
伦敦市中心的公♥寓♥,
an apartment in the heart of London,
我实践中的一个职位,
a position in my practice,
以及通往你所爱女孩心的途径......
and a pathway to the heart of the girl you love...
如果你想要所有这些东西,我知道你肯定会这样做......
If you want all of those things, as I know you surely do...
坐下,皮普。
Sit down, Pip.
现在,我知道你可以阅读,
Now, I know you can read,
因此,您将看到为我的公♥司♥帐户提取的金额。
so you will see the sum is drawn for my company account.
恩人的真实身份
The true identity of your benefactor
是要保守秘密
is to remain a secret
在恩人的坚持下。
at the insistence of the benefactor.
除了哈威舍姆小姐,地球上还有谁
Who else on Earth other than Miss Havisham
会给我这麽一笔钱吗?
would give me such a sum?
地球很大,皮普。
The Earth is a big place, Pip.
你会学到的。
That you will learn.
你会学习它,因为我会教你。
You will learn it because I will teach you.
教我什麽?
Teach me what?
先教你做老鼠,
Teach you first to be a rat,
然后是一条蛇,
then a snake,
然后是秃鹫
then a vulture
然后,随着鲜血从你的喙上滴落,
and then, with blood dripping from your beak,
我会教你如何做一个绅士。
I will teach you how to be a gentleman.
但现在夜很冷。
But now the night is cold.
我建议你喝一口这个
I suggest you take a swig of this
在我们骑马之前。
before we mount up and ride.
这个时候骑车?-是的。
Ride at this hour? - Yes.
我们在伦敦有紧急业务。
We have urgent business in London.
什麽。
Come.
我需要收拾东西说再见。
I need to gather my things and say goodbye.
不。
No.
我的妹妹... - 你的妹妹和她的铁匠
My sister... - Your sister and her blacksmith
将醒来找到赔偿支票
will wake to find a check of compensation
在他们家门口。
on their doorstep.
有一个女孩值得解释...
There is a girl who deserves explanation...
有一个女孩叫比迪。
There is a girl called Biddy.
她无关紧要。
And she is of no consequence.
一点也不。
Not at all.
时机已经到来,皮普。
The moment has come, Pip.
你生命中最重要的时刻。
The most important moment of your life.
要麽你现在跟我走,要麽把支票还给我。
Either you come with me now or give me back the check.
你有十秒钟的时间。
You have ten seconds.
你会允许同样的旧教堂钟声吗
Will you allow that same old church bell
剥开你的一生,
to peel away your whole life,
一小时又一小时?
hour after hour?
我会写我的解释。
I will write my explanations.
是的。
Yes.
下次你看到任何穷♥人♥
And the next time you see any of the poor people
从这个悲惨的小村庄,
from this miserable little village,
你会瞧不起他们
you'll be looking down on them
从一个非常非常高的高度。
from a very, very great height.
来吧,皮普。
Come on, Pip.
我喜欢骑得很快。
I like to ride quickly.
好像魔鬼在追我。
As if the Devil were chasing me.
你的马似乎不需要休息。
Your horses appear not to need rest.
是的。
Yes.
我从小开始,努力工作,
I start them young, worked them hard,
正如我将与你同在一样。
as I will with you.
我会让我的马休息一下。
I will give my horse a rest.
谢谢。
Thank you.
皮普,你应该知道,在伦敦,马槽大多是小便。
Pip, you should know, in London, horse troughs are mostly piss.
和你一起在泥泞的道路上度过了九个小时,
Having spent nine hours on a muddy road with you,
我很好奇。
I am curious.
为什麽我的神秘恩人认为这是明智的
Why did my mysterious benefactor think it wise
让像你这样的男人成为我的监护人?
to make a man like you my guardian?
因为我是众所周知的邪恶。
Because I am known to be evil.
为此而庆祝。
Celebrated for it.
你的恩人知道
And your benefactor knows
在伦敦这样的邪恶地方,
that in an evil place like London,
对美德的执着是致命的。
attachment to virtue would be fatal.
你提到了一个公♥寓♥。我需要休息。
You mentioned an apartment. I need to rest.
不。
No.
你会在你的坟墓裡安息,而不是之前。
You will rest in your grave and not before.
我希望你的新靴子是防水的。
I hope your new boots are waterproof.
我们在水中行走?
We are walking through water?
不。
No.
我们将走进我们的约会
We'll be walking into our appointment
通过血流成河。
through rivers of blood.
在那裡,皮普。我们的业务近在咫尺。
There, Pip. Our business is at hand.
中♥央♥法♥院♥。
Central Court.
首席大♥法♥官办公室。
Chief Justice's office.
门将被解锁。
The doors will be unlocked.
把野兽的事情交给我吧,贾格尔斯先生。
Leave the beastly business to me, Mr. Jaggers.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表