剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
确实像鼓一样思考,会有训斥。
and indeed think like a Drummle, there will be reprimand.
除了谴责之外,如果需要,
And beyond reprimand, should the need arise,
在我们话语的光谱末端,
at the end of the spectrum in our discourse,
会有这个...
there will be this...
男人有权占上风。
It is a man's right to prevail.
如果棍子的厚度符合法律的批准。
If the stick is of a thickness to meet the approval of law.
当然,这将是最后的手段,
Of course, that would be a last resort,
但我想你真的应该知道
but I thought you should really know
一开始事情将如何进行,
at the very beginning how things will proceed,
事情将如何发展,事情现在如何,将来如何。
how things will become, how things are, and will be.
可能是...
Might be...
希望永远不会。
Hopefully will never be.
我以为你会喜欢的
And I thought you would appreciate it
如果我一开始就给你留下了深刻的印象
if I impressed upon you at the outset
在我们关係的前三分钟...
in the first three minutes of our relationship...
只有三分钟吗?
Has it only been three minutes?
...我在指挥。
...That I am in command.
所以。。。
So...
随着谁指挥的严肃事务得到解决,
With the serious business of who's in command settled,
更愉快的话题。
more pleasant topics.
你真正喜欢的东西是什麽,
What are the things you really love,
你真正讨厌的事情是什麽?
and what are the things you really hate?
例如,我讨厌猫。
For example, I hate cats.
我讨厌肉豆蔻
I hate nutmeg
埃斯特拉:这是命运还是策略?
ESTELLA: Is this fate or strategy?
皮普:都不是。这是比命运更强大的东西。
PIP: Neither. It is something far more powerful than fate.
他的名字是贾格尔斯先生。
His name is Mr. Jaggers.
埃斯黛拉,我必须和你谈谈。
Estella, I have to talk to you.
我有一个预约要装
I have an appointment to be fitted
30分钟内我的婚纱。
for my wedding dress in 30 minutes.
你连嫁给那个该死的白♥痴♥都想不到!
You cannot even think about marrying that fucking idiot!
我看到伦敦没有提高你的词彙量。
I see London hasn't improved your vocabulary.
但它提高了我在世界上的地位。
But it has improved my position in the world.
我得走了,皮普。
I have to go, Pip.
你闻到烧焦的皮革和更糟糕的东西。
You smell of burnt leather and something worse.
埃斯黛拉,有很多事情我不能告诉你。
Estella, there are many things I can't tell you.
你以陪护为生。
You make your living as a chaperone.
不。。。
No...
这是计划的一部分。
It's part of a plan.
但是现在,您需要知道的一切
But for now, all you need to know
是你一定不能嫁给他。
is you must not marry him.
你知道我别无选择。
You know I have no choice.
该计划是由贾格尔斯先生构思的,
The plan was conceived by Mr. Jaggers,
所以这是一个很好的选择。
so it is a good one.
我母亲的律师从什麽时候开始做了什麽好事?
Since when did my mother's lawyer do anything good?
我的意思是这个计划非常糟糕。
What I mean is the plan is very bad.
但它给了我们希望。
But it gives us hope.
这很好。
Which is good.
哈威沙姆小姐已经说得很清楚了
Miss Havisham has made it very clear
如果我拒绝嫁给他,她就会剥夺我的继承权。
if I refuse to marry him, she will disinherit me.
我会照顾你的。
And I will take care of you.
你?
You?
你?
You?
她会把我交给一个铁匠的男孩?
She'd hand me over to a blacksmith's boy?
一个铁匠的男孩,他会变得富有。
A blacksmith's boy who will be rich.
“会很有钱的。”
"Will be rich."
对吧,因为你有一个计划,你和贾格尔斯先生?
Right, because you have a plan, you and Mr. Jaggers?
埃斯黛拉,这些天我是一名承销商。
Estella, these days I am an underwriter.
船舶。巨大的船隻。
Ships. Huge ships.
你听起来和德拉姆勒一模一样。
You sound exactly like Drummle.
与Drummle不同,我在世界上有一个未来。
Unlike Drummle, I have a future in the world.
万物的世界
The world of every single thing
可以上船运输。
that can be transported aboard a ship.
有一天,其中一艘船将把我们带到开罗。
And one day one of those ships will take us to Cairo.
你和我。
You and I.
我们将到达尼罗河口,
We will arrive at the mouth of the Nile,
在河岸之外,
and there beyond the banks of the river,
而不是雾濛蒙的沼泽,
instead of foggy marshes,
我们将看到金字塔和狮身人面像。
we will see pyramids and sphinxes.
皮普,你是一个靴子闻起来有烧焦皮革味的男孩,
Pip, you're a boy whose boots smell of burnt leather,
谁在下午的呼吸闻起来有朗姆酒的味道。
and whose breath in the middle of the afternoon smells of rum.
你的健康情况看起来不太好。
Your health does not look so good.
我会放弃朗姆酒。
I will forsake rum.
我现在就做,今天...
I will do it now, today...
请停下来。
Please stop.
你保护我的努力是徒劳的。
Your efforts to secure me are futile.
我不愿意接受德拉姆勒是没有意义的。
My reluctance to accept Drummle is pointless.
我们唯一能逃脱的方法就是改变世界。
The only way we can escape is if we change the world.
你和我会这样做吗?
Would you and I do that?
如果我能为你改变世界,我会的。
If I could change the world for you, I would.
因为我爱你,埃斯黛拉。
Because I love you, Estella.
你可以随心所欲地爱我,皮普。
You can love me all you want, Pip.
有一件婚纱在等着我。
There's a wedding dress waiting for me.
我会嫁给德拉姆勒,因为我必须这样做。
And I will marry Drummle because I have to.
继续前进。
Drive on.
他妈的!
Fuck!
让我看看。
Let me see.
你不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
它非常漂亮。
It's very beautiful.
你不开心?
You're not happy?
我不能快乐。
I cannot be happy.
他们是谁?
Who were they?
他们去哪儿了?
Where did they go?
我来这裡多久了?
How long have I been here?
你知道去伦敦的路吗?
Do you know the way to London?
艾丝黛拉小姐?
Miss Estella?
善良。。。
Goodness...
这是一种荣誉。
It's an honor.
夫人,原谅我。
Ma'am, forgive me.
别麻烦了,乔。我只是路过。
Don't trouble, Joe. I'm just passing.
我去了伦敦,我看到了皮普。
I went to London, and I saw Pip.
他怎麽样,夫人?
And how is he, Ma'am?
他看起来不太好。
He did not look well.
不太好怎麽样?
Not well how?
为了他自己,你应该写信给他,叫他回家。
For his own sake, you should write to him and call him home.
比迪:早上,女士。
BIDDY: Morning, Ma'am.
请。
Please.
叫我埃斯黛拉。
Call me Estella.
这是皮普的教室,是吗?
This was Pip's classroom, yes?
比迪:是的。
BIDDY: Yes.
从他七岁开始。
Since he was seven years old.
他谈了很多关于你的事。
He talked about you quite a lot.
我明白了他不明白的事情。
I understood things he didn't understand.
从事情上我很明显
It was obvious to me from the things
他告诉我关于你的事,你爱上了他。
that he told me about you, that you were in love with him.
我听说你去了伦敦。
I heard you went to London.
你看到他了吗?
Did you see him?
是的。
Yes.
皮普很不开心。
Pip is very unhappy.
他希望事情发生,而这些事情永远不会发生。
He wants things to happen that can never happen.
善良。我们不再是孩子了,是吗?
Goodness. We're none of us children anymore, are we?
夫人,您有什麽想要的吗?
Was there something you wanted, Ma'am?
你看,问题是,皮普爱上了我。
You see, the thing is, Pip is in love with me.
还。
Still.
事实上,甚至比以前更糟。
Even worse than before, in fact.
但他必须停下来。
But he must stop.
他必须。为了他。
He must. For his sake.
我就像一座灯塔。
I'm like a lighthouse.
独自。
Alone.
并警告其他人远离。
And a warning to others to stay away.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表