剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
躺在船上带我去我不可避免的目的地。
to lay on a boat to take me to my inevitable destination.
当我在这裡时,哈威舍姆小姐想利用我。
While I'm here, Miss Havisham wants to make use of me.
摆脱一切旧的东西。
Getting rid of everything old.
你说你在我眼裡看到了一个人。
You said you saw someone in my eyes.
我看见妈了
I saw your mother
在你眼裡。
in your eyes.
我不需要对她撒谎。
I don't need to lie about her.
她来自美国肯塔基州。
She's from Kentucky, America.
她从锁链中逃脱了。
She escaped from her chain.
她还活着?
She's alive?
当我受审时,
When I was put on trial,
她被我的律师带去服务,
she was taken into service by my lawyer,
贾格尔斯先生。
Mr. Jaggers.
当我去伦敦时,
When I go to London,
我去看看她。
I'll see her.
你也会看到她的。
You'll see her too.
也就是说...
That is to say...
这是我的愿望,当我在这裡的生意完成时...
It's my wish, when my business here is done...
我希望你能和我一起去伦敦。
I hope you might come with me to London.
喜欢父女?
Like father and daughter?
是的。
Yes.
不。
No.
恐怕今天一切都变了。
I'm afraid everything changed today.
除了我的心。
Except my heart.
乔?
Joe?
贾格尔斯先生。
Mr. Jaggers.
我路过了。
I was passing.
我和哈威沙姆小姐有生意往来。
I have business with Miss Havisham.
上城。
Up town.
我可以喝一杯啤酒吗?
Can I take a drink of beer?
那是一个艰难的夜晚。
It was a difficult night.
我从没见过你喝啤酒。
I've never seen you drink beer.
我从不这样做。
I never do.
所以,你来了。
So, here you are.
你已经决定继续生活。
You've decided to carry on living.
是什麽让你认为我考虑过不活?
What makes you think I considered not living?
是温米克割断了绳子。
It was Wemmick who cut the rope.
你会住在哪裡?
Where will you live?
这裡。
Here.
我会住在这裡。
I will live here.
乔的膝盖不见了,所以...
Joe's knees are gone, so...
我会成为乔。
I will become Joe.
你没事吧,贾格尔斯先生?
Are you all right, Mr. Jaggers?
你似乎不是你自己。
You don't seem to be yourself.
我不认为我是。
I don't think I am.
反正不是现在。
Not right now, anyway.
我想知道我的哪些部分还在那裡
I'm wondering which parts of me are still there from before
哪些不是。
and which are not.
顺便说一句,啤酒非常噁心。
Beer, by the way, is utterly disgusting.
这更像是这样,贾格尔斯先生。
That's more like it, Mr. Jaggers.
是的。
Yes.
但是你。。。
But you...
你应该和啤酒在一起。
You should stay with beer.
我解决了啤酒,而不是朗姆酒。
I resolved beer, not rum.
从管道,只有烟草。
And from pipes, only tobacco.
啤酒在道德上是一件好事。
Beer is a good thing morally.
就我个人而言,我不会在裡面洗我他妈的脚。
Personally I wouldn't wash my fucking feet in it.
但我希望你永远不要再去莱姆豪斯了。
But I hope you will never go to Limehouse ever again.
从不。
Never.
嗯,你知道我在哪裡。
Well, you know where I am.
回到贝利
Back in the Bailey
你又回到了风箱。
and you're back at the bellows.
彷彿这一切都从未发生过。
As if it all never happened.
差一点。
Not quite.
我现在明白了
I now understand
为什麽只有来自伦敦的人来过这裡
why the only people from London who ever come here
已经死了。
are already dead.
给我朗姆酒
Give me rum
和丁香。
and cloves.
我需要洗去难闻的味道。
I need to wash away a foul taste.
把瓶子给我。
Give me the bottle.
上次你来这里的时候,你和皮普·加格裡一起离开了。
Last time you were here, you left with Pip Gargery.
他怎麽样?
How is he?
他决定回家。
He has decided to return home.
到这个老鼠洞。
To this rat hole.
可怜的溷蛋。
Poor fucker.
昨晚你还欠我四先令。
You still owe me four shillings for last night.
谢谢你的款待。
Thank you for your hospitality.
如果您要前往伦敦,
If you're leaving for London,
风暴关闭了所有道路。
the storm's closed all the roads.
我将为快乐付出代价
I shall be paying for the pleasure
你的公♥司♥再住一晚。
of your company for one more night.
但当然。
But of course.
你还能属于谁?
Who else could you belong to?
果仁。
Pip.
我把你的马赶上了,比迪。
I shod your horse, Biddy.
你穿鞋?
You shod it?
我怎麽把一切都弄错了?
How did I get everything so completely wrong?
我要成为我注定要成为的人。
I'm going to become who I was meant to be.
啤酒,不是朗姆酒。
Beers, not rum.
烟草,不是鸦♥片♥。
Tobacco, not opium.
比迪,不是埃斯黛拉。
Biddy, not Estella.
两个选项中较小的一个。
The lesser of two options.
不,对不起,比迪。
No, I'm sorry, Biddy.
这不是我的意思。
That's not what I mean.
我的意思是,我选择回来。
I mean, I chose to come back.
来看你。
To see you.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我只是,刚来还你的马。
I just, just came to return your horse.
你变了吗,皮普?
Have you changed, Pip?
还是你仍然是宇宙的中心?
Or are you still the center of the universe?
我怎麽可能不改变?
How could I not have changed?
我变了。
I've changed.
我现在是图表师,皮普。
I am a Chartist now, Pip.
我加入了宪♥章♥运动。
I've joined the Chartist movement.
女性非常受欢迎。
Women are very welcome.
我们正在努力改变世界,所以我会有点忙
We're trying to change the world so I'd be a little busy
与啤酒和烟草一起放在厨房♥裡。
to be put in your kitchen with your beer and your tobacco.
我甚至没有厨房♥。
I don't even have a kitchen.
这是我姐姐的家。
It's my sister's home.
但非常欢迎你,比迪。
But you're very welcome in it, Biddy.
果仁?
Pip?
让我猜猜。
Let me guess.
你跑到校舍去
You're running to the schoolhouse
告诉比迪的父亲他的马从商店裡被偷走了。
to tell Biddy's father his horse has been stolen from the shop.
我在教堂裡。祈祷。
I was in church. Praying.
我回来了,马不见了。
I got back and the horse was gone.
马没有被偷。
The horse hasn't been stolen.
我钉了一整套鞋子并交付了它。
I nailed a full set of shoes on and delivered it.
来。萨拉会燃烧起来。
Come. Sara will burst into flames.
好火焰还是坏火焰?
Good flames or bad flames?
无法预测,皮普。
Impossible to predict, Pip.
会有规定和部门。
There will be regulations and divisions.
您将从普通学徒开始。
You will start as a regular apprentice.
这将是给你一个,给乔四个。
It'll be one for you and four for Joe.
然后,一年后,
Then, after a year,
你会是三个,乔是两个。
it'll be three for you and two for Joe.
两年后,三年给你,三年给乔。
And after two years, three for you, three for Joe.
那是六个。
That's six.
三和三是六。是的,我明白。
Three and three is six. Yes, I know.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表