剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
我不会骗你的。我不撒谎。
I wouldn't lie to you. I don't lie.
我需要黄金。
I need gold.
我记得,呃,你这裡有来自中国的黄金。
I recall, uh, you have gold from China here.
几年前的鸦♥片♥付款。
Payment for opium from years ago.
黄金不会像我们一样老化。
Gold doesn't age as we do.
我想知道...
I wondered...
我甚至需要这把手♥枪♥只是为了拿一把硬币吗
Do I even need this pistol just to take a handful of coins
只是为了去伦敦,给我安排住处?
just to get to London and set me up in lodgings?
也许在哪裡...
Where perhaps...
...有一天你可以来看我。
...you could come and visit me someday.
我终于来了,阿米莉亚。
I came at last, Amelia.
你一直想要的这件事终于发生了。
This thing you always wanted has finally happened.
是的。
Yes.
是的,你来的时候我刚好康复。
Yes, you came just as I'd recovered.
是的。是的。
Yes. Yes.
从那以后,我的身体没有任何感觉。
I haven't felt anything with my body since.
我的枪上膛了。
My gun is loaded.
但问题是,
But the question is,
我需要它让你説明我吗?
will I need it to make you help me?
不。
No.
不,您将不需要它。
No, you will not need it.
哈威沙姆小姐的戒指。
Miss Havisham's ring.
现在是我的了。
It's mine now.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, my dear.
甚至没有载入。
Isn't even loaded.
但我可以向你保证,这个是。
But I can assure you this one is.
我希望我不需要这个。
I had hoped I wouldn't need this.
看来我有。
It seems that I do.
解锁保险箱
Unlock the safe
并给我我来的目的。
and give me what I came for.
给我他妈的钥匙!
Give me the fucking key!
上膛的枪还是幸福?
Loaded gun or happiness?
上膛的枪,我想。
Loaded gun, I think.
锁在一个盒子里,我年复一年地度过。
Locked in a box I spent year after year.
这是违背自然的。
It's against nature.
就像一个女人在房♥子里腐烂一样
Just as a woman rotting in a house untouched
一文不值。
is worthless.
这是违背自然的。
It is against nature.
我烧了你的肖像。
I burnt your portrait.
现在我要烧死你。
Now I'm going to burn you.
现在,看看多麽疯狂
Now, look what madness
我弃在祭坛上。
I abandoned at the altar.
哪个会赢?
Which will win?
贪婪还是自我保护?
Greed or self-preservation?
他在这裡,不在村子里。
He's here, not in the village.
他有枪。
He has a gun.
他只有一个,是吗?- 只是一个载入的。
He has just the one, yes? - Just one that's loaded.
留在这裡。
Stay here.
他是我的!
He's mine!
去!
Go!
是我,马格巫。
It's me, Magwitch.
你应该留在这裡。
You should stay here.
魔女?
Magwitch?
你,小子。
You, boy.
这个,让我过去。
This, for me to pass.
去死吧!
Go to hell!
很好,非常好。
Very well, very well.
我认为你的教育已经完成,皮普。
I think your education is complete, Pip.
满意。
Satis.
足够。
Enough.
果仁?
Pip?
你,呃...
You, uh...
您没有完成提桉。
You didn't complete your proposal.
你说你对爱情免疫。
You said you are immune to love.
你需要的是一个与你平起平坐的人。
What you need is someone who is your equal.
一个从人类流放的同伴。
A fellow exile from the human race.
满意了吗?
Magis magisque satis est.
你知道这意味着什麽吗?
And do you know what that means?
这意味着绰绰有馀。-嗯。
It means more than enough. - Hmm.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表