剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
你迷失在他们的生活里
You get lost in their lives
就像你迷失在这些沟渠和溪流中一样。
like you get lost in these ditches and streams.
小子,你叫什麽名字?
What's your name, boy?
你叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
果仁。
Pip.
把档给我,皮普。
Give me the file, Pip.
小子,你最好跑。拯救你的皮肤。
Boy, you better run. Save your skin.
加油,回家!继续!
Go on, go home! Go on!
去!
Go!
谢谢你,皮普。
Thank you, Pip.
我听到雾中的声音。
I heard voices in the fog.
其中一个是他的。
One of them was his.
我把他留在船上死了。
I left him for dead on the boat.
他还被镣铐束缚吗?
Is he still shackled?
谁?
Who?
你撒谎很糟糕。
You lie badly.
我听到声音中的锯齿声。
I heard sawing among the voices.
那就来吧,我的老朋友。
Come then, my old friend.
来找我吧,马格巫。
Come for me, Magwitch.
让我们结束我们快乐的舞蹈。
And let us end our merry dance.
狗屎。
Shit.
♪ 舒适与喜悦
♪ Comfort and joy
♪ 哦,安慰和快乐♪的消息
♪ Oh, tidings of comfort And joy ♪
你到底去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
注意你的语言,乔。
Watch your language, Joe.
我们在神的家裡。
We're in God's house.
我们以为你被谋杀或逃往美国。
We thought you'd been murdered or run away to America.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
既然我不能在黑暗中去看爸爸妈妈,
Since I couldn't go and see Mum and Dad in the dark,
我在第一缕曙光就去了。- 乔,这个孩子...
I went at first light. - Joe, this child...
我给你带来了这些,姐姐,
I brought you these, sister,
为昨晚的狠话说对不起。
to say sorry for the harsh words last night.
我知道你有多喜欢花。
I know how much you like flowers.
没有浆果的最基♥督♥教的花
The most Christian flowers without berries
我能找到的。
that I could find.
加格裡太太,香气从这个房♥间裡传来
Mrs. Gargery, the aromas coming from this room
最有惹人心。
are most provoking.
好办法,蓬布勒克先生?
In a good way, Mr. Pumblechook?
以一种极好的方式。
In an excellent way.
总有一天,我会偷食谱
One day, I will steal the recipe
为她的肉酱。
for her meat sauce.
我们昨天才谈论那些成分,
We were talking only yesterday about those very ingredients,
皮普和我决定
and Pip and me decided
最重要的成分是爱。
the most important ingredient was love.
不是吗,皮普?
Didn't we, Pip?
我们做到了,乔。
We did, Joe.
皮普,拿上外套。
Pip, take the coats.
除了酱汁,
As well as the sauce,
我今天特别请客我们,
I have an extra special treat for us today,
我自己手工製作的。
which I made myself by hand.
这是一种美味的猪肉馅饼。
It's a savory pork pie.
由轻薄的糕点製成,
Made from pastry light as a linnet,
我今天特别烤了它。
I baked it especially for today.
花了我三天时间收集食材,
Took me three days to gather the ingredients,
有些人从伦敦一路寄来。
some sent all the way from London.
我们将在晚餐和布丁之间吃它。
We will eat it between dinner and pudding.
果仁。
Pip.
从花♥园♥裡取一枝迷迭香。
Fetch a sprig of rosemary from the garden.
是的,姐姐。
Yes, sister.
狗屎。狗屎。
Shit. Shit.
狗屎。
Shit.
圣诞快乐,皮普。
Merry Christmas, Pip.
比迪,你在这裡做什麽?
Biddy, what are you doing here?
从教堂走回家,路途遥远。
Walking home from church, the long way.
为什麽?
Why?
为了减少我必须花费的时间
To reduce the amount of time I must spend
和客人一起吃圣诞晚餐。
with the guests we have for Christmas dinner.
我讨厌耶诞节。
I hate Christmas.
我讨厌这个耶诞节。
I hate this Christmas.
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
我是一个被定罪的人。
I'm a condemned man.
谴责?为什麽?
Condemned? For what?
盗窃,説明逃犯,
Theft, aiding an escaped convict,
喝白兰地。
drinking brandy.
皮普,你读了那麽多冒险书
Pip, you read so many adventure books
他们中的片段从你的嘴里出来
that bits of them come out your mouth
在你不知情的情况下。
without you knowing it.
如果我口袋裡有两个几内亚
If I had two guineas in my pocket
而不是两便士,我会...
instead of two pennies, I would...
你会怎麽做?
What would you do?
我会卸下我的枷锁,然后离开。
I would remove my shackles and be gone.
哦,皮普,我的爱人。
Oh, Pip, my love.
移♥动♥你的屁♥股♥,男孩。
Move your arse, boy.
圣诞快乐,比迪。
Merry Christmas, Biddy.
圣诞快乐,加格裡太太。
Merry Christmas, Mrs. Gargery.
所以。。。
So...
到绞刑架。
to the gallows.
学校见,皮普。
See you in school, Pip.
今天的讲道是另一个典型的例子
Today's sermon was another typical example
我们的牧师总是选择简单,显而易见的。
of how our reverend always chooses the easy, the obvious.
“你不要这样,
"Thou shalt not this,
“你不要那样,你不要偷东西......”
"thou shalt not that, thou shalt not steal..."
现在,我...我是一个谦卑的教会职员,
Now, I... I am a humble church clerk,
但如果教会被打开,
but if the church would be opened out,
我的声音会像铃铛一样响起。
my voice would ring like a bell.
皮普,你为什麽不吃东西?
Pip, why are you not eating?
而在耶诞节那天,
And on Christmas Day,
我的主题是猪。
my subject would be pigs.
猪,沃普斯尔先生?
Pigs, Mr. Wopsle?
是的,猪。你看?
Yes, pigs. You see?
一句话,我已经引起了你的注意。
With one word, I already have your attention.
吃你的土豆,皮普。
Eat your potatoes, Pip.
我会讲道
The sermon I would have given
本来是关于那些贪吃的人的命运。
would have been about the fate of those who are gluttonous.
对暴食的激烈警告。
A fiery warning against gluttony.
并受到这种反对暴食的声明的启发,
And inspired by this pronouncement against gluttony,
我会不吃完饭。
I will abstain from finishing my meal.
哦,我发誓,他用的一半词,
Oh, I swear, half the words he uses,
他当场弥补。
he makes up on the spot.
你身体不好吗,皮普?
Are you not well, Pip?
不,我不是。
No, I'm not.
也许我应该去透透气。
Perhaps I should go and get some air.
这个房♥间里有充足的空气。
There's plenty of air in this room.
我们有人。
We have people.
再说了,皮普,你还不能离开。
And besides, Pip, you can't leave just yet.
我有一些消息。什麽消息?
I have some news. What news?
好消息,加格裡太太。
Excellent news, Mrs. Gargery.
作为一个成功的钱德勒和种子商人,
As a successful chandler and seed merchant,
我和那些有幸住在上城区的人打过交道,
I have dealings with those fortunate enough to live uptown,
以及那些不幸住在这裡的人。
as well as those who are unfortunate enough to live here.
市中心。
Downtown.
我,呃,被视为两个世界之间的桥樑,
I am, uh, seen as a bridge between the two worlds,
中间人。
a go-between.
你在桥上来回走动。
You go back and forth over the bridge.
有了消息,加格裡先生。
With messages, Mr. Gargery.
从高到低。
From high to low.
有一位女士住在上城。
There is a lady who lives uptown.
非常远的上城区。
Very far uptown.
你们都不会见过她,
None of you will have met her,
然而,你们所有人都会听说过她。
yet all of you will have heard of her.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表