剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
贾格尔斯先生,先生!
Mr. Jaggers, sir!
先生,请。贾格尔斯先生,我求求你了。
Sir, please. Mr. Jaggers, I beg you.
我的儿子被错误地定罪了
My son has been convicted wrongly
凭着一个觊觎我女儿的守望者的话。
on the word of a watchman who coveted my daughter.
我不在我的会议厅外接受请♥愿♥。
I take no petitions outside of my chambers.
拜託了,贾格尔斯先生。
Please, Mr. Jaggers.
男孩,你最好把它放出来
Boy, you'd be better letting it out
而不是吞下去。
than swallowing it down.
因为今天早上的恐怖
Because the horrors of this morning
才刚刚开始。
have only just begun.
我手裡有三把钥匙。
I have in my hand three keys.
这是其中的第一个。
This is the first of them.
它是门的钥匙
It is the key to the door
老贝利的週边。
of the outer perimeter of the Old Bailey.
我读到,在这些围牆内,只有盲目的正义占上风。
I read that within these walls, only blind justice prevails.
哦,皮普。
Oh, Pip.
你的觉醒将真正令人心痛。
Your awakening will be truly heart-wrenching.
令人印象深刻的不仅仅是这个地方的历史。
It's not just the history of the place that impresses.
这是恐惧的精神。
It is the spirit of dread.
缓和的喜悦,
The joy of reprieve,
死刑的恐怖,
the horror of the death sentence,
这使得头髮竖立起来。
which makes the hairs stand on end.
皮普,准备你的第一堂实践课
Prepare yourself, Pip, for your first practical lesson
在这个邪恶的城市的邪恶方式中。
in the wicked ways of this wicked city.
亲爱的上帝。
Dear God.
是的。
Yes.
“亲爱的上帝。”
"Dear God."
曾任首席大♥法♥官。
Was Chief Justice.
贝利最强大的四人之一
One of the four most powerful in the Bailey
这些年来,他对我很有用。
Over these past years, he has been of great use to me.
你知道他在这裡绞死吗?
You knew he was here hanging?
是的。
Yes.
我昨天中午来找他。
I came yesterday forenoon and found him.
但我有生意。把你从沼泽地里接出来,
But I had business. Fetching you from the marshes,
啊。
Ah.
你为什麽不告诉别人?
Why didn't you tell someone?
因为我需要老人签署一些档。
Because I need the old man to sign some papers.
请求赦免。
Petitions for pardon.
这是他能够説明我的最后两个。
These are the last two he will ever be able to help me with.
唉。
Alas.
你会伪造一个死人的签名吗?
You will forge the signature of a dead man?
是的。
Yeah.
这样。
Like so.
所以。
And so.
用画家稳定的手。
With the steady hand of a painter.
如果他没有参加任何后续调查
And in case his absence from any subsequent inquiry
导致真实性问题,
leads to questions of veracity,
我还需要证人的签名。
I will also need the signature of a witness.
我年轻的皮普。
My young Pip.
一个来自沼泽地的诚实男孩,
An honest boy from the marshes,
谁亲眼所见,
who saw with his own two eyes,
老法官签署这些赦免请♥愿♥书
the old Judge sign these petitions for pardon
确切地说...
at precisely...
凌晨 5:35
5:35 in the a.m.
九个小时前,我在《三个快乐的巴格门》中喝醉了。
Nine hours ago I was drunk in The Three Jolly Bargemen.
现在。。。
And now...
现在你在绅士和商业的世界里。
And now you are in the world of gentlemen and commerce.
你殷切的愿望成真了,是吗?
Your earnest wish come true, yes?
在羊皮纸上签名,
By signing the parchment,
你将拯救两个男人的生命。
you will be saving the lives of two men.
无辜的男人,是吗?- 哦,皮普。
Men who are innocent, yes? - Oh, Pip.
我是一名律师。
I'm a lawyer.
无罪和内疚不是我关心的问题。
Innocence and guilt are not my concern.
我读过关于...
I have read books about...
关于谋杀。
about murder.
这不是谋杀。这是自杀。
It's not murder. It's suicide.
当他们发现尸体被吊死时,
When they find the body hanging,
他们将能够知道他死了多久。
they will be able to tell how long he's been dead.
他们不会发现尸体被吊死。
They will not find the body hanging.
我们在肉类市场遇到的屠夫
The butcher we met in the meat market
是来收集的。
is coming to collect it.
在羊皮纸上签名。
Sign the parchment.
还不到6:00,已经盈利20英镑。
Not yet 6:00, and already a profit of £20.
什麽。
Come.
贾格尔斯先生,请。你是我唯一的希望,先生。
Mr. Jaggers, please. You're my only hope, sir.
请听我说。请。
Please, just listen to me. Please.
贾格尔斯先生,我妻子跟你说话了吗?
Mr. Jaggers, did my wife speak to you?
我们唯一的儿子明天挂在纽盖特。
Our only son hangs at Newgate tomorrow.
是的,先生。我想她做到了。
Yes, sir. I think she did.
你。嘘。
You. Hush.
贾格尔斯先生,你说如果我们筹集,呃,10英镑......
Mr. Jaggers, you said if we raised, uh, £10...
皮普,除非你得到报酬,否则你不会说话。
Pip, you do not speak unless you are being paid.
我们筹集了,呃,7英镑和4先令。
We've raised, uh, £7 and four shillings.
一分钱一字,停顿了一下,半便士扬起眉毛。
Penny a word, farthing a pause, halfpenny for a raised eyebrow.
他只有15岁,贾格尔斯先生。
He's only 15 years old, Mr. Jaggers.
先生!
Sir!
以上帝的名义...
In the name of God...
以谁的名义?
In the name of who?
拜託,请唤起贾格尔先生的心。
Please, please appeal to Mr. Jagger's heart.
嗯?
Hmm?
先生,请!
Sir, please!
贾格尔斯先生?
Mr. Jaggers?
贾格尔斯先生?
Mr. Jaggers?
在这裡要节俭,皮普。
Be frugal with words here, Pip.
像黄金君主一样花钱。
Spend them like gold sovereigns.
贾格尔斯先生,那个在外面需要2英镑和16先令的人。
Mr. Jaggers, that man outside in need of £2 and 16 shillings.
由于我现在很富有,
Since I am now quite wealthy,
我很乐意给他这笔钱
I'd be happy to give him that amount
将他的儿子从绞刑架上救出来。
to save his son from the gallows.
把支票给我。
Give me the check.
与此相比,这是很小的金额,先生...
It is such a small amount compared to this, Mr...
果仁。
Pip.
那裡。可惜。
There. Pity.
同情。- 贾格尔斯先生,先生,
Compassion. - Mr. Jaggers, sir,
我出于疲惫而说话。
I spoke out of weariness.
移情。
Empathy.
慈善。
Charity.
最糟糕的是,最不友善的削减,
And the worst of all, the unkindest cut of all,
恩。- 不,拜託,拜託。
kindness. - No, please, please.
贾格尔斯先生。
Mr. Jaggers.
拜託,我不会再提出这样的建议了。
Please, I won't make such a suggestion again.
我会在银行向卢瑟福先生解释
I will explain to Mr. Rutherford at the bank
支票在追求教育的过程中被损坏
the check was damaged in the pursuit of the education
一个来自外省的可怜小男孩。
of a poor young boy from the provinces.
贾格尔斯先生,我思考不对,
Mr. Jaggers, I'm not thinking properly,
嗯。
Hmm.
这是一个非常...多事之秋。
It has been a very... eventful day.
一个半。
And a half.
我真的,真的需要休息。
And I really, really need to rest.
我的助手温米克先生不久将到这裡。
My assistant, Mr. Wemmick, will be here shortly
带你到你的公♥寓♥。
to take you to your apartment.
我在那裡留下了合适的衣服。
I have left suitable clothing there.
他会让你改变,然后回来。
He will have you change and then return.
当你回到这裡时,你可以开始工作,複製。
When you get back here, you can begin work, copying.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
为了拯救两个男人的生命
To save the lives of two men
并找到绞刑法官的替代者。
and to find a replacement for the hanging judge.
爸爸。。。
Father...
贾格尔斯先生让我相信伦敦是一个非常邪恶的地方。
Mr. Jaggers has made me believe London is a very wicked place.
好吧,你可能会在伦敦被欺骗、抢劫和谋杀,
Well, you may get cheated, robbed and murdered in London,
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表