剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
但是任何地方都有很多人为你做这件事。
but there are plenty of people anywhere who do that for you.
只有当有坏血时。
Only if there is bad blood.
没有多少坏血。
There's not much bad blood.
他们会这样做,如果有什麽可以得到的。
They'll do it, if there's anything to be got by it.
这让情况变得更糟。
That makes it worse.
你觉得呢?
You think so?
我会说,差不多。
Much about the same, I would say.
温米克先生,你似乎说得很直白。
Mr. Wemmick, you seem to be very plain-speaking.
有一个问题我真的需要一个简单的答桉。
And there is a question I really need a plain answer to.
对于富有的恩人来说,这并不罕见
It is not unusual for a wealthy benefactor
希望保持匿名,这就是它将保持的方式。
to wish to remain anonymous, and that is how it will stay.
但你知道它是谁。
But you know who it is.
不,我没有。
No, I do not.
你听说过哈威沙姆小姐吗?
You've heard of a Miss Havisham?
确实,我有。
Indeed, I have.
还有埃斯黛拉小姐?
And a Miss Estella?
实际上,是我起草了档
Actually, it was I who drew up the papers
18年前埃斯黛拉小姐的合法收养。
for Miss Estella's legal adoption 18 years ago.
埃斯黛拉小姐来过这裡吗?
Does Miss Estella ever come here?
她为什麽会来这裡?
Why would she ever come here?
我不相信她去过伦敦。
I don't believe she's ever been to London.
虽然我想她很快就会来拜访
Though I suppose she might soon come to visit
给她买♥♥婚纱。
to buy her wedding dress.
现在,这是你的保留。
Now, this is yours to keep.
温米克先生,你说的是什麽婚纱?
Mr. Wemmick, what wedding dress you're talking about?
埃斯黛拉小姐就要结婚了。一切都安排好了。
Miss Estella is due to marry. It's all arranged.
我刚刚完成了对她未来丈夫的尽职调查。
I just completed due diligence on her future husband.
而他...他是一位非常非常受人尊敬的绅士。
And he... He is a very, very respectable gentleman.
从进口肉豆蔻中赚钱。
Made his money from the import of nutmeg.
这该死的一天永远不会结束吗?
Will this fucking day never end?
看哪,皮普。
Behold, Pip.
您的新家。
Your new home.
那裡。那裡。
There. There.
是的。从这裡到河的管道破裂了。
Yeah. The, uh, pipe from here to the river is ruptured.
它在我的名单上。
It is on my list.
这是一个很长的清单。
It's a long list.
众多清单之一。
One of many lists.
皮普,我有一个清单清单。
Pip, I have a list of lists.
加油。
Come on.
哦,介意这个。
Oh, mind that.
皮普·加格裡,你成功了。
Pip Gargery, you made it.
是我。赫伯特。
It's me. Herbert.
天哪,啤酒厂的男孩。
Good God, the boy from the brewery.
他到底在这裡做什麽?
What the hell is he doing here?
你认识他?
You know him?
是的,恐怕我这样做了。
Yes, I'm afraid I do.
好吧,进来吧。
Well, come on in.
我什至有黄油作为吐司。
I even have butter for the toast.
知道你要来,我几乎睡不着觉。
I could hardly sleep knowing you were coming.
是的。
Yeah.
如在!
Come in!
我把鸡蛋放在手裡温暖。
I kept the eggs warm in my hands.
我以为你会更早。
I thought you would be earlier.
抵达伦敦后,我发现
On arrival in London, I discovered
我已经有紧急事务了。
I already had urgent business.
呃,皮普告诉我你们两个见过面。
Uh, Pip tells me you two have met.
我认为我们通过贾格尔斯先生联繫在一起。
I think we are connected via Mr. Jaggers.
嗯,皮普打败了我。
Hmm. Pip beat me.
哦,打你什麽?
Oh, beat you at what?
哦,我是说他用拳头打我。
Oh, I mean he beat me with his fists.
我被激怒了。
I was provoked.
嗯,是在一个女孩子身上,我们俩,呃...
Well, it was over a girl that we both, uh...
爱。
loved.
不,那时我不爱她。
No, I didn't love her then.
应该。。。我应该留下来裁判吗?
Should... Should I stay and referee?
不,我们会没事的。
No, we will be fine.
我们很好。
We are fine.
一切都很好。
Everything is fine.
谢谢你,赫伯特,给我做早餐。
Thank you, Herbert, for making me breakfast.
谢谢你,温米克先生,带我去我的公♥寓♥。
Thank you, Mr. Wemmick, for showing me to my apartment.
现在,如果你们俩都不介意的话,我只需要...
Now, if you both wouldn't mind, I just need to...
吃你的早餐,睡一觉。
Eat your breakfast and get some sleep.
贾格尔斯先生要到天黑后才会回来。
Mr. Jaggers won't return until after dark.
我会做複製并归功于你。
I'll do the copying and credit you.
不管贾格尔斯先生怎麽说,即使在伦敦,
No matter what Mr. Jaggers says, even in London,
善良有它的位置。
kindness has its place.
然后我会努力在心中保留一个善良的地方。
Then I will try to keep a place for kindness in my heart.
如果你答应不告诉贾格尔斯先生。
If you promise not to tell Mr. Jaggers.
让鸡蛋变冷会很可惜,皮普。
It would be a shame to let the eggs go cold, Pip.
我觉得你今天不完全是你自己,皮普。
I feel you are not quite yourself today, Pip.
一天前,我和乔和比迪在一起很安全。
One day ago, I was safe with Joe and Biddy.
但是现在,我
But now, I
我在看一个煮鸡蛋,
I am looking at a boiled egg,
看到高等法♥院♥法官的脸,
and seeing the face of a high court judge,
勒死。
strangled.
善良。
Goodness.
赫伯特,如果我去躺下,你会介意吗?
Herbert, would you mind terribly if I went and laid down?
答桉是肯定的。我给你保存了最好的床。
Of course. I saved you the best bed.
呃,这隻是你左边的第一扇门。
Uh, it's just the first door on your left.
(曼·
(MAN BL
走出马车。
Step out of the carriage.
我在任何地方都会知道那个声音。
I'd know that voice anywhere.
康佩森先生,求你与上帝和好。
Make your peace with God, Mr. Compeyson.
先生们,如果这个人伤害了我,
Gentlemen, if this man does me harm,
他的名字叫马格巫。亚伯·马格巫。
his name is Magwitch. Abel Magwitch.
运输者。逃离诺福克岛。
Transportee. Escaped from Norfolk Island.
马格巫,我的朋友,
Magwitch, my friend,
你真是奇迹的创造者。
you are quite the miracle worker.
你到底是怎麽找到我的?
How the hell did you track me down?
因为像你这样的男人,总会树敌。
Because a man like you will always make enemies.
我逃出殖民地的第二天,你逃了出来
I escaped the colony the day after you did
并跟踪了你抢劫和欺骗的一群人。
and followed a trail of men you'd robbed and swindled.
我读到在山口之外的巴瑟斯特发现了黄金。
I read gold had been struck in Bathurst beyond the pass.
我就知道你会去那裡。
I knew you'd go there.
我知道。
I knew.
不是挖掘,而是欺骗那些挖掘的人。
Not to dig but to swindle those that did.
马格巫,你很瞭解我。
Magwitch, you know me well.
淘金热吸引了最简单的男人。
A gold rush attracts the simplest sort of men.
哦,从他们那裡拿走黄金甚至不是一个挑战。
Oh, taking gold from them wasn't even a challenge.
所以看哪
And so behold
六箱金块。
six boxes of gold nuggets.
钱够一辈子。
Money enough for a lifetime.
你为什麽不把枪收起来,
Why don't you put your guns away,
我们将在中间分开
and we'll split down the middle
就像我们在伦敦做流氓时一样?
like we always used to when we were rogues in London?
康佩森,分手不全是你的。
Compeyson, it's not all yours to split.
无需谈论分♥裂♥。
No need to talk of division.
我来这裡不是为了黄金。
I'm not here for gold.
我来这裡是为了一件事。
I'm here for one thing.
复雠。
Vengeance.
地狱见,康佩森。
See you in hell, Compeyson.
他妈的溷蛋...
Fucking bast...
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什麽?
What the fuck are you looking at?
康佩森。
Compeyson.
你对那个如此错误的男人做了什麽?
What did you do to that man that was so wrong?
这是一段从女孩开始的婚外情。
It was an affair that started with a girl.
现在是一个男孩。
And now a boy.
是我要去看的那个男孩。
It is the boy who I am traveling to see.
不要放过马匹。
Don't spare the horses.
我最亲爱的比迪,
My dearest Biddy,
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表