剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
他把自己表现为一个商人,
He presents himself as a businessman,
但是畜生甚至不识字。
but the brute can't even read.
多尔吉先生。
Monsieur Dorget.
我们只是在谈论你。
We were just speaking about you.
答桉是肯定的还是否定的?
Is the answer yes or no?
德拉姆勒先生说是的。
Mr. Drummle says yes.
从瓦平到北♥京♥。-一路走来。
From Wapping to Peking. -All the way.
毛皮货物。-盐渍和熏制。
Cargo of furs. -Salted and smoked.
全面承保。
Underwritten comprehensively.
由Drummle and Company全面投保。
Comprehensively insured by Drummle and Company.
好。裡面什麽都没有隐藏。
Good. Nothing hidden in there.
没有什麽隐藏的。
Nothing hidden.
您的亲切和水,多吉先生。
Your cordial and water, Mr. Dorget.
嗯,亲切。
Uh-huh, cordial.
当我愚蠢的时候,朗姆酒差点要了我的命。
When I was foolish, rum almost killed me.
然后我会再喝一杯朗姆酒。
Then I'll have another rum.
暗♥杀♥所有犹豫不决的人。
Assassinate all hesitancy.
我有一个店员。
I have a clerk.
我们将一起浏览论文。
We'll go through the papers together.
你今天下午可以回来。
You can come back this afternoon.
或者如果你愿意,我可以把文件读给你听。
Or if you wish, I could just read the papers out to you.
你为什麽要这样做?
And why would you do that?
如果我把合同读出来会更快,
It would be quicker if I were to read the contract out,
只要你对它感到满意,
and as long as you are happy with it,
你可以留下自己的印记。
you can make your mark.
留下我的印记?
Make my mark?
实际上,先生,我懂法语。
Actually, sir, I know French.
从那以后,我的球掉了很长时间。
My balls have dropped a long time since.
以撒: 皮普...
ISAAC: Pip...
那个有球的男孩希望我留下自己的印记。
The boy with balls wants me to make my mark.
我会原谅你,因为你还年轻,你喝醉了。
I will forgive you because you're young and you're drunk.
但是你可以把你♥他♥妈♥的报纸扔在火上。
But you can throw your fucking papers on the fire.
我会要求你收回来的,先生。
I will require you to take that back , sir.
如果你在证人面前侮辱绅士,
If you insult a gentleman before a witness,
你必须期望被告知退出。
you must expect to be told to withdraw.
我没有喝醉。
I am not drunk.
抱歉,多尔吉先生。
Apologize, Monsieur Dorget.
你想让我留下自己的印记。
You wanted me to make my mark.
我会留下我的印记!
I will make my mark!
你一定是多吉特先生。
You must be Mr. Dorget.
我是男孩的主人。
I am the boy's master.
多吉特先生...
Mr. Dorget...
正如我所说,作为他的主人,
As I was saying, as his master,
我谨代表他道歉。
I would like, on his behalf, to apologize.
贾格尔斯的手♥枪♥总是上膛。
Jaggers' pistol is always loaded.
坐下。
Sit down.
把它指向任何地方,但指向我。
Point it anywhere but at me.
现在。。。
Now...
我知道您有希望投保的货物。
I understand you have a cargo which you wish to insure.
这些档将是您的赔偿。
These papers will be your indemnity.
多吉特先生...(法文续)
Mr. Dorget... (CONTINUES IN FRENCH)
现在,在他妈的纸上留下你的印记,
Now, make your mark on the fucking paper,
或者在纽盖特度过接下来的十年。
or spend the next ten years in Newgate.
贾格尔斯:给我。
JAGGERS: Give me that.
外面。
Outside.
把墨水递给我。
Pass me the ink.
不,我已经受够了。
No, I've had enough.
再喝一口,你就会被清除所有其他的。
One more sip and you will be cleansed of all the others.
那裡。
There.
我需要你清醒
I need you sober
“因为我今天下午有一项重要的工作要交给你。
'cause I have an important job for you this afternoon.
我今天下午很忙。
I'm busy this afternoon.
你试过鸦♥片♥吗?
Have you tried opium yet?
还没有。
Not yet.
井。。。
Well...
它让你平静下来
It calms you
朗姆酒激怒你的地方。
where rum enrages you.
自从我到达伦敦以来,我一直不平静。
I haven't been calm since I arrived in London.
我应该在考文特花♥园♥。
I'm due in Covent Garden.
我不得不介绍一个美国棉花种植者
I have to introduce an American cotton planter
给他的麦克白夫人。
to his Lady Macbeth.
德拉姆勒的美国人已经被照顾好了。
Drummle's American is already taken care of.
我以前和他做过生意。
I've done business with him before.
我知道他喜欢什麽,但不是莎士比亚。
I know what he likes, and it isn't Shakespeare.
性偏好更像但丁的作品。
Sexual preferences more resemble the works of Dante.
我让他护送到大象和城♥堡♥。
I'm having him escorted to the Elephant and Castle.
你知道,儘管我尽力了,贾格尔斯先生...
You know, for all I try, Mr. Jaggers...
我觉得我不适合这种生活。
I don't think I'm suited to this life.
然后改变。
Then change.
人会改变吗?
Do people change?
我曾经是一个喜欢钓鱼的男孩。
I was once a boy who loved to go fishing.
有一天是我上钩的,
And one day it was I who took the bait,
并吞下了钩子。
and swallowed the hook.
什麽诱饵?
What bait?
谁的钩子?
Whose hook?
正如我所说,
As I say,
今天下午,我有一份工作要给你。
this afternoon, I have a job for you.
要和德拉姆勒坐在一起的陪同者
The chaperone who was going to sit in with Drummle
而他未来的妻子则抱怨胃部不适。
and his future wife has complained of a stomach upset.
他们需要有人和他们一起在房♥间里。
They need someone to be in the room with them
当他们进行就职对话时。
as they have their inaugural conversation.
礼仪规定的要求。
A requirement dictated by etiquette.
你为什麽要告诉我?
Why are you telling me?
因为我需要你在 1:30 准时到达交易所
Because I need you to be at the exchange at precisely 1:30
你会静静地坐在办公室里,
where you will sit, in silence, in the office,
在德拉姆勒和埃斯特拉·哈威舍姆之间
in between Drummle and Estella Havisham
当他们第一次见面时,
as they meet for the very first time,
并参与我确信会做的事情
and engage in what I'm sure will be
半个小时的精彩而风♥骚♥的谈话。
half an hour of sparkling and coquettish conversation.
你告诉德拉姆勒,我会成为他的陪护?
You've told Drummle that I will be his chaperone?
你做这些事情纯粹是为了你自己他妈的娱乐。
You do these things purely for your own fucking amusement.
移♥动♥!
Move!
狗屎。
Shit.
贾格尔斯:问题是,皮普,
JAGGERS: The thing is, Pip,
如果你真的想赢得埃斯特拉,
if you really want to win Estella,
你需要的不仅仅是爱。
you will need more than love.
你也需要仇恨。
You will also need hate.
当多吉特的船离开伊斯帕尼奥拉岛时
When Dorget's ship leaves Hispaniola
带着它的人类货物,
with its human cargo,
它将违反英国海事法
it will be breaking British maritime law
禁止运输奴隶。
forbidding the transportation of slaves.
但为这艘船投保的是我们。
But it is we who are insuring the ship.
是我已经发送了消息
And it is I who has already sent a message
到伊斯帕尼奥拉岛外的皇家海军封锁,
to the Royal Navy blockade outside Hispaniola,
确保多吉特的船将被扣押。
ensuring that Dorget's ship will be seized.
多吉特将作为奴隶被绞死。
Dorget will be hanged as a slaver.
他会挂?
He will hang?
这是对他邪恶交易的公正奖励,你不觉得吗?
A just reward for his evil trading, don't you think?
而我们呢?
And what of us?
我们作为共犯负有责任...
We are liable as accomplices...
不,德拉姆勒将成为合法帮凶。
No, it will be Drummle who will be the legal accomplice.
我们将确保只有鼓乐标志
We will ensure that only Drummle signs
船舶的保险档。
the insurance papers for the ship.
如果可以证明德拉姆勒知道
And if it can be proven that Drummle was aware
投保货物时货物的性质,
of the nature of the cargo when he insured it,
他将因同谋而受到审判。
he will be tried for complicity.
如何证明?
How can it be proven?
你和我一起提供不利于他的证据。
You and I together will give evidence against him.
至少,他的资产会被拿走,
At the very least, his assets will be taken,
我们将通过未偿还的债务来向他们提出索赔。
and we will lay claim to them by way of unpaid debts.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表