剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
然后在另一端拉屎,以获取利润。
then shit it out at the other end, for profit.
我先说,我要把你变成老鼠。
I said first, I would turn you into a rat.
这项工作目前正在进行中。
That is now underway.
接下来是一条蛇。
Next, a snake.
背叛你的商业伙伴。
Betraying your business partner.
然后是秃鹫。
Then a vulture.
我们将为您转5,000英镑
We will turn your £5,000
变成50,000英镑,
into £50,000,
然后是 100,000 英镑。
then £100,000.
我们会用我的钱吗?
We will use my money?
我们没有使用你的钱。
We are not using your money.
我们正在投资它。
We are investing it.
为了保证,我会从自己的口袋裡匹配它。
For surety, I will match it from my own pocket.
打破僵局,皮普。
Break the ice, Pip.
继续。
Carry on.
将碎片放入桶中。
Put the pieces in the bucket.
当您拥有 100,000 英镑时,
When you have £100,000,
那麽,也许你想成为一个绅士
then, perhaps your desire to be a gentleman
将实现。
will be fulfilled.
一旦你成为绅士,
And once you are a gentleman,
整个全能的大英帝国
the whole almighty British Empire
会像老虎的皮一样铺在你脚前。
will be spread before your feet like the skin of a tiger.
当然,你知道我还有另一个愿望。
Of course, you know that I have another desire.
埃斯特拉。
Estella.
是的。
Yes.
如果你帮助破坏了德拉姆勒的生意,
And if you help ruin Drummle's business,
埃斯黛拉可能会从她的感情中解脱出来。
Estella might be freed from her affiancement.
所以,你给了我两个动机。
So, you are giving me two motivations.
贪婪。。。
Avarice...
和爱。
and love.
两匹好马拉着一辆沉重的马车。
Two fine horses to pull a heavy carriage.
是我推荐了德拉姆勒
It was I who recommended Drummle
致哈维舍姆小姐
to Miss Havisham
作为埃斯黛拉未来的丈夫,
as Estella's future husband,
这样他就可以达到这个目的。
so that he might serve this very purpose.
你花了很多时间在你的策略上。
You spend a great deal of time on your strategies.
我睡得很少。
I sleep very little.
你愿意和我一起吗,皮普?
Will you join me, Pip?
我的头还在旋转。
My head is still spinning.
为了追求贪婪和爱,
In pursuit of avarice and love,
无论你犯了什麽罪,
no matter what crime you commit,
我是伦敦最好的律师。
I am the best lawyer in London.
我总能找到一种方法来撤销所有指控。
And I will always find a way to have all charges dropped.
把香槟放在冰上,皮普。
Put the champagne on ice, Pip.
现在,拿起你的杯子。
Now, pick up your glass.
加油。
Come on.
为了自♥由♥、爱情和金钱。
To liberty, love and money.
按照您希望放置它们的任何优先顺序。
In any order of priority you wish to put them.
皮普,那边的那位先生人脉很好
Pip, that gentleman over there is very well-connected
与瓦平最好的女士。
with the finest ladies in Wapping.
如果你陪他上楼,
If you accompany him upstairs,
您将遇到其中一些人。
you will get to meet some of them.
你可以选择。
And you can take your pick.
你好,帅哥。
Hello, handsome.
我想回家...
I want to go home and...
并考虑一切。
and think about everything.
继续。
Go on.
如果我明天在交易所见到你,
And if I see you at the exchange tomorrow,
我会知道我有一个合作伙伴。
I will know I've got a partner.
果仁。
Pip.
果仁?
Pip?
皮普,我...我收到了哈威沙姆小姐的一封信。
Pip, I... I've had a letter from Miss Havisham.
埃斯特拉。
Estella.
她要来伦敦。
She's coming to London.
什麽时候?
When?
呃,信上没说。但她来了。
Uh, the letter didn't say. But she's coming.
我听说哈维舍姆小姐给她找了个追求者。
I hear Miss Havisham has found her a suitor.
你认为她会嫁给我们中的哪一个?
Which one of us do you think it is she will marry?
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表