剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
如果他回到这裡,正如我祈祷的那样,
If he comes back here, as I pray he will,
你应该去找他。
you should go to him.
你会让他开心的。
You will make him happy.
你为什麽还要关心他?
Why'd you even care about him?
你以为我的灵魂裡有慈悲心吗?
You think there's compassion in my soul?
你以为我还有希望吗?
You think there's still hope for me?
我认为不是。
I think not.
这样,先生。
That way, sir.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你说你有一份工作给我?
You said you have a job for me?
是的,我需要你帮我送包裹。
Yes, I need you to help me deliver a parcel.
PIP:那是什麽味道?
PIP: What is that smell?
你是死亡天使,贾格尔斯先生。
You are the angel of death, Mr. Jaggers.
美国棉花种植园主
The American cotton planter
我和谁安排了一个晚上的娱乐活动,
with whom I arranged an evening's entertainment,
有心脏病发作的无礼
had the discourtesy to have a heart attack
同时被绑在这个鞭打柱上。
whilst bound to this whipping post.
打开麻袋。
Open the sack.
你没有肉搬运工吗?
Don't you have a meat porter for this?
不在大象和城♥堡♥裡。
Not in the Elephant and Castle.
沃尔沃斯路两侧两英里内没有人
No one within two miles either side of the Walworth Road
可以信任机密。
can be trusted with a secret.
此外,
And besides,
你现在是我的肉搬运工。
you are my meat porter now.
这次你没有呕吐。
And this time you did not throw up.
对于一个走在伟大道路上的年轻人,
For a young man on the road to greatness,
这确实是进步。
that is indeed progress.
你的肚子开始赶上你的虚张声势。
Your belly is beginning to catch up with your bravado.
让我们把他包起来。
Let's bag him.
你会通知他的家人吗?
Will you inform his family?
我会说他最后一次被看到走路
I will say he was last seen walking
在经常有强盗的夜晚。
at a time of night when there are often robbers.
当他的尸体在格雷夫森德被发现时,
When his body is found in Gravesend,
他们会想像其馀的,
they will imagine the rest,
他的声誉将完好无损。
and his reputation will be intact.
所以你这样做是有充分理由的,贾格尔斯先生?
So you did this for a good reason, Mr. Jaggers?
正如您经常告知的那样
Just as you often inform
皇家海军关于奴隶船。
the Royal Navy about slave ships.
皮普,拜託了。
Pip, please.
我的名声越来越掌握在你手中。
My reputation is increasingly in your hands.
如果你应该放过任何美德的暗示,
If you should let slip any hint of virtue,
对我的服务的需求将迅速减少。
the demand for my services would rapidly dwindle.
为了早点回答你的问题,
And to answer your question earlier,
我曾经是那个喜欢钓鱼的男孩...
the boy I once was, who liked to fish...
很像你。
Was very much like you.
显然是一个局外人...
Visibly an outsider...
谁渴望被接受...
Who craved acceptance...
然后要求它。
Then demanded it.
最后鄙视了。
And finally despised it.
自从我遇见你以来,我更鄙视它。
Despised it the more so, since I met you.
我影响了你,贾格尔斯先生?
I have affected you, Mr. Jaggers?
每月三十五秒的自我检查
Thirty five seconds of self-examination per month
对任何绅士来说都足够了。
is enough for any gentleman.
我应该把她转过来吗?-上帝,没有。
Should I turn her about? -God, no.
我们有生意,你不记得了吗?
We have business, don't you remember?
我们将继续向东。
We'll continue east.
到莱姆豪斯。
To Limehouse.
布里亚娜:贾格尔斯先生。
BRYANA: Mr. Jaggers.
你是来安慰的吗?
Are you here to take comfort?
是的。
Yes.
我也有生意。
And I also have business.
请。
Please.
在那边等着。
Wait over there.
我把我那可怕的狗锁在他的铁笼子里。
I have locked my terrible dog in his iron cage.
第一,业务。
First, business.
我认识的法国船长
A French captain of my acquaintance
是由于船上熏制和醃制毛皮
was due to ship smoked and salted furs
从蒙特利尔到北♥京♥。
from Montreal to Peking.
他很漂亮。
He is pretty.
抵达北♥京♥后,
On arrival in Peking,
这位船长本来要收集一批鸦♥片♥
this captain was due to collect a shipment of opium
带回纽约。
to take back to New York.
我有两个女儿。
I have two daughters.
恐怕这小子已经恋爱了。
I'm afraid the boy is already in love.
可怜的孩子。
Poor boy.
其实,我不是男孩。
Actually, I'm not a boy.
这位特殊的船长永远不会到达北♥京♥。
This particular ship captain will never make it to Peking.
他不会来收集鸦♥片♥
He'll not arrive to collect the opium
因为他会在到达那裡之前挂掉。
because he will hang before he gets there.
她爱你吗?
Does she love you?
不。
No.
安慰。
Solace.
和酷刑。
And torture.
在码头等待的鸦♥片♥已经付钱了。
The opium that is waiting at the dock is already paid for.
我打算收集它
I'm planning to have it collected
由使用船长名字的人。
by someone using the captain's name.
因此,我们将免费服用鸦♥片♥。
So we will take the opium for free.
有什麽好笑的?
What's funny?
我只记得...
I just remembered...
我甚至没有狗了。
I don't even have a dog anymore.
但我确实有这个。
But I do have this.
因为当男人带着他们的坏想法来的时候。
For when men come with their bad thoughts.
我没有不好的想法。
I have no bad thoughts.
多少钱?
How much for how much?
两百磅换500磅。
Two hundred pounds for 500 pounds.
实际上。。。
As a matter of fact...
我是个男人。
I am a man.
一位绅士。
A gentleman.
是的,你确实是个绅士。
Yes, you are a gentleman indeed.
你会与任何不这麽说的人战斗。
And you will fight anyone who says otherwise.
布里亚娜:一百五十磅。
BRYANA: One hundred and fifty pounds.
那麽现在谁想和我打架呢?
So who wants to fight me now?
我要他为我的大女儿。
I want him for my eldest girl.
对不起,我是绅士。
Sorry, I'm a gentleman.
而且我不卖♥♥。
And I am not for sale.
因为我恋爱了。
Because I am in love.
除非我找到她,否则她会迷路。
She is lost unless I find her.
这小子不过是他妈的麻烦。
This boy is nothing but fucking trouble.
果仁。
Pip.
请到外面去透透气,
Please go outside and get some air,
虽然我赚了很多钱。
while I make a lot of money.
一百七十五。
One hundred and seventy five.
告诉我真♥相♥,埃斯黛拉。
Tell me the truth, Estella.
你在和谁跳舞?
Who are you dancing with?
在所有这些人中,你和哪一个跳舞?
Of all of them, which one are you dancing with?
显着。
Remarkably.
疯狂。
Insanely.
不可能地。
Impossibly.
我正在和铁匠的男孩跳舞。
I am dancing with the blacksmith's boy.
也许,妈妈,这不是出于对他的爱。
Perhaps, Mama, it isn't out of love for him.
这对你来说是不合时宜的。
It is out of spite for you.
这种伦敦的生活要麽成就你,要麽杀死你,皮普。
This London life will either make you or kill you, Pip.
它会让我,贾格尔斯先生。
It will make me, Mr. Jaggers.
我们将去开罗。
And we will go to Cairo.
我们距离泰晤士河口一小时路程。
We are one hour from the mouth of the Thames.
我们将在黎明前製作瓦平牆。
We'll make Wapping Wall before dawn.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表