剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
不。
No.
不。
No.
我的意思是,你开始划分五个,不管它是什麽
I mean, you started off dividing five of whatever it is
在乔和我之间。
between Joe and I.
然后你说我们每个人都会有三个。
And then you said we would each have three of whatever it is.
那是六个。
That's six.
皮普的第一天,呃,
Pip's first day, uh,
我们为什麽不偷偷谈论钱
why don't we stow talk of money
再说点别的,嗯?
and talk about something else, eh?
昨晚的暴风雨,皮普,
Last night's storm, Pip,
在伦敦怎麽样?
how was it in London?
我不在乎谈论
I don't care to talk about
风暴的后果,乔。
the consequences of the storm, Joe.
嗯,带来了新词。
Hmm. Brought new words.
好吧,昨晚的暴风雨给我们带来了很大的恐惧。
Well, the storm last night brought us a big fright.
不是吗,萨拉?- 确实如此。
Didn't it, Sara? - It did.
一个男人站在门口
A man standing there in that doorway
戴着大帽子,与水一起奔跑,
in a big hat, running with water,
脸上全是一道疤痕
and with a scar running all down his face
他进来说他的船翻了。
and he comes in saying his boat had tipped up.
他想要什麽?-住宿。
What did he want? - Lodging.
我告诉他,我们唯一的房♥间就是你的房♥间,
I told him, the only room we had was your room,
我说,我租不出去,因为你可能会回家。
and I said, I couldn't rent it because you might return home.
当我们说你可能会回来时,他很感兴趣。
He got quite interested when we said you might return.
一直使用你的名字。
Kept using your name.
点这个,点那个。
Pip this, Pip that.
他去哪儿了?
And where did he go?
我把他送到了快乐的巴格门。
I sent him to the The Jolly Bargemen.
随着道路的关闭,他会在那裡,但我想像。
And with the road's closed, he will be there yet I imagine.
皮普,你要去哪裡?
Pip, where are you going?
贾格尔斯先生?
Mr. Jaggers?
贾格尔斯先生,他来了。
Mr. Jaggers, he's here.
谁去那裡?
Who goes there?
果仁。
Pip.
皮普加格裡。
Pip Gargery.
我知道那个声音。
I know that voice.
我以为你死了。
I thought you were dead.
还没有。
Not yet.
什麽。
Come.
我们必须离开视线。- 你有钥匙吗?
We must get out of sight. - You've got a key?
很多事情都变了,皮普。
Many things have changed, Pip.
去。
Go.
我们会在村裡找到他
We will find him in the village
并把他送入地狱。
and send him to hell.
我们已经解决了,马格巫奇和我。
We have resolved, Magwitch and I.
在他有机会来找我们之前,我们会去找他。
We'll go to him before he gets the chance to come to us.
那我自己干掉他。
Then I will finish him myself.
我告诉过你,贾格尔斯先生。
I told you, Mr. Jaggers.
今晚的工作将由我来做。
It'll be I who does tonight's work.
这裡。- 呃,马格威奇先生,
Here. - Uh, Mr. Magwitch,
男孩已经转过身去
the boy has turned his back
关于绅士的运动生活,
on the sporting life of a gentleman,
并定居在上帝为他指定的车站。
and settled at the station God meant for him.
他的意思是,马格维奇先生,
What he means, Mr. Magwitch,
那是你留给我的财富,
is that the fortune you left for me,
我浪费了。
I wasted.
贾格尔斯先生告诉我你的故事。
Mr. Jaggers has told me your story.
他对你的名声很温柔。
He was very gentle with your reputation.
你把我的钱花在了一张票上
You spent my fortune on a ticket
为了一个伟大的旅程
for a grand journey
这又回到了你来的地方。
which led back to the place from where you came.
我也经历过类似的旅程,皮普。
I've been on a similar journey, Pip.
我们都回到了我们注定要去的地方。
We're both back where we're destined to be.
马格威奇先生,
Mr. Magwitch,
许多夜晚凌晨 4:00我排练过
many nights at 4:00 a.m. I have rehearsed
我有所有的问题要问你。
all of the questions I have for you.
没有时间回答,皮普。
There's no time for answers, Pip.
我曾经给你带来麵包和金属锉,
I once brought you bread and a metal file,
作为回报,你改变了我的生活。
and in return you changed my life.
是好是坏?
For better or worse?
粉末和弹丸...
Powder and shot...
在。。。
Um...
足以确保正义得到伸张。
Enough to ensure that justice is done.
贾格尔斯先生,我们必须飞。
Mr. Jaggers, we must fly.
我会留在萨蒂斯,守卫女士们。
I'll stay here at Satis and guard the ladies.
是女士们会保护你,皮普。
It's the ladies who will guard you, Pip.
埃斯黛拉,当我回到村子裡时,
Estella, when I came back here to the village,
这是带着坚定的意图
it was with the firm intention
再也不会来你家门口了。
of never coming to your door ever again.
这是我的第一个晚上。
And here I am on my first night.
但带给我的不是爱。
But it is not love that brings me.
你感受到爱了吗?
Do you feel love?
是的。
Yes.
倔强的爱情...
Stubborn love...
像一头骡子。
Like a mule.
因为要清楚,
Because to be clear,
我不爱你。
I do not love you.
你为什麽要告诉我?
Why are you telling me?
妈妈和我像科学家一样讨论过这个问题。
Mama and I have discussed this matter like scientists.
我们同意她的生活就是证明
We agree that her life is proof
那份爱就像水银一样有毒。
that love is as poisonous as mercury.
我们今天燃烧了这麽多重要的东西。
We've burnt so much of significance today.
刻录一个简单的日志很有趣。
To burn a simple log is quite funny.
我确实爱你,埃斯黛拉。
I do love you, Estella.
好。- 它好吗?
Good. - How is it good?
在一段关係中,
In a relationship,
谁爱得最少,谁就赢了。
Whoever loves least, wins.
赢了什麽?- 在婚姻中,
Wins what? - In a marriage,
成为根本不爱的人
to be the one who doesn't love at all
是要处于最佳位置。
is to be in the best possible position.
如果你要结婚,最好是无动于衷。
If you are to be married, it is best to be indifferent.
你在说什麽婚姻?
What marriage are you talking about?
一切都决定了,皮普。
It's all been decided, Pip.
妈妈同意
Mama agrees
我应该嫁给一个爱我的人,
I should marry someone who loves me,
我不爱的人。
whom I do not love.
你让他到外面来,我会把他吹到地狱。
You get him to come outside, I'll blow him to hell.
坐起来!
Mount up!
他走了!
He's gone!
天啊。
Oh, God.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
我来是想说对不起。
I came to say sorry.
当面对你说对不起。
To say sorry to you in person.
我表现得骇人听闻。-“对不起。”
I behaved appallingly. -"Sorry."
我是一个不同的人...
I was a different man...
如果我又有我的时间... - 时间已经过去了。
If I had my time again... - Time has gone.
我受到了惩罚。- 不够。
I've been punished. - Not enough.
从来没有一天过去...
Never a day has gone by...
你现在很丑。- 我很高兴。
You're ugly now. - I'm glad.
这疤痕...
This scar...
让我远离麻烦。
Keeps me out of trouble.
我呆在房♥间里忏悔。
I stay in my room and repent.
今晚我躺在潮湿的房♥间里,想知道...
Tonight I lay in my damp room and wondered...
想知道什麽?
Wondered what?
当你再次见到我时,你会是什麽样子。
How you would be when you saw me again.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
这些天我很诚实。
I am honest these days.
我需要钱,阿米莉亚。
I need money, Amelia.
没有人这麽叫我。-阿米莉亚。
No one calls me that. - Amelia.
我需要钱。
I need money.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表