剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
还有你
And you
不会试图让我。
will not try to make me.
我们不会像往常一样继续下去。
And we will not continue as we have always done.
马格威奇,我的父亲,
Magwitch, my father,
说今天是一切都改变的日子。
says today is the day when everything changes.
你会改变。
And you will change.
他不会对一个伤心欲绝的新娘说话。
He will not speak to a broken-hearted bride.
温米克先生,有什麽急事?
What’s so urgent Mr. Wemmick?
昨晚,巨大的风暴给我们带来了巨大的不幸,皮普。
Last night, the mighty storm blew us great misfortune, Pip.
我们赔偿的船,它丢失了。
The ship we indemnified, it was lost.
多吉特船长的船被吹到了斯瓦尼奇的岩石上。
Captain Dorget's ship was blown onto the rocks at Swanage.
所有的人都丢失了,所有的货物都丢失了。
All hands lost, all cargo lost.
那麽这对船员来说是非常可悲的。
Then that is very sad for the crew.
非常难过,是的。
Very sad, yes.
为了他们的亲人。
And for their loved ones.
为德拉姆勒公♥司♥感到非常难过。
And very sad for Drummle and Co.
不,不是很伤心。
No, not very sad.
因为,对于Drummle和Co来说,这隻是相当可悲的。
For, for Drummle and Co, it is only quite sad.
对于你和贾格尔斯先生来说,这是非常可悲的。
For you and Mr. Jaggers, it is very sad.
如果您还记得,作为计划的一部分
If you recall, as part of the plan
让自己占多数
to put yourself in the majority
如果德拉姆勒被捕,
in the event of Drummle's arrest,
80%的赔偿金
80 % of the indemnity
是由贾格尔斯先生和你自己提供的。
was offered by Mr. Jaggers and by yourself.
但是这艘船在没有非法货物的情况下沉没了。
But the ship went down without illegal cargo.
所以保险是有效的,皮普。
So the insurance is valid, Pip.
温米克先生,过去几个星期我一直含煳其辞。
Mr. Wemmick, I have been rather vague for the last few weeks.
提醒我。
Remind me.
我有多少财富投资于这家企业?
How much of my fortune did I invest in this enterprise?
所有这一切,皮普。
All of it, Pip.
啊。。。每一分钱。
Eh... Every penny.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
埃斯特拉说它总是以同样的方式结束
Estella said it always ends the same way
对于像我这样的先生们。
for gentlemen like myself.
悬挂在伦敦的一座桥上,
Hanging from one of the bridges of London,
口袋裡有石头而不是硬币。
with stones in your pocket instead of coins.
不不不。在。
No, no, no. No.
不要让我听到你说这样的话。
Do not let me hear you say such things.
你来到伦敦,你认为...
You came to London and you thought...
你以为是一隻驯服的狗
You thought it was a tame dog
但这是一个...是一隻狐狸。
but it's a... It's a fox.
伦敦是一隻狐狸,你看。- 韦米克先生,
London is a fox, you see. - Mr. Wemmick,
你觉得你能让我一个人呆一会儿吗?
do you think you could leave me alone for a little while?
顺流而下,不向东40英里,
Down the river, not 40 miles east,
有一个充满爱的家庭
there is a loving family
拥有完全受人尊敬的业务。
with a perfectly respectable business.
最后,皮普,你会在锻造厂更快乐
In the end, Pip, you would be happier at the forge
而不是你在计数所裡的样子。
than what you would be at the counting house.
哈威沙姆小姐会暂时倒下。
Miss Havisham will be down momentarily.
你叫她哈威舍姆小姐吗
Do you call her Miss Havisham
还是妈妈?
or Mama?
你生来就是一个工人,
You were born a workman,
所以你认为体力劳动是父亲的工作吗?
so you think physical work is what fathers do?
我希望我是一个工人。
I wish I was a workman.
不。
No.
我希望这不是我是谁。
I wish it was anything other than who I was.
现在我在你的眼睛里看到了她。
Now I see her in your eyes.
你看我眼裡是谁?
You see who in my eyes?
我以为我会带燃料。
I thought I would bring fuel.
你变了很多。
You are much changed.
和你一样。
As are you.
埃斯黛拉告诉我,21年零三个月零四天
Estella tells me that 21 years, three months and four days
在他未能出现在祭坛上之后
after he failed to appear at the altar
你有资讯
you have information
关于这张照片中描绘的魔鬼。
about the devil portrayed in this picture.
我已经21年没有说出他的名字了。
I haven't uttered his name in 21 years.
康佩森...
Compeyson...
那裡。。。
There...
你有什麽关于这个人的消息,马格威奇先生?
What news do you have of this man, Mr. Magwitch?
多年前,
All those years ago,
我们被安排在同一艘船上前往澳大利亚。
we were put aboard the same ship to Australia.
他也欺骗了我。
He cheated me too.
我在整个被诅咒的大♥陆♥上追逐他。
I pursued him across the entire cursed continent.
我设法对他做了这麽多。
I managed to do this much to him.
但他还活着。
But he's alive.
是的,他还活着,回到了英国。
Yeah, he's alive and back in England.
他是我来自澳大利亚的另一个原因。
He is the other reason I came from Australia.
我是为了爱你而来的
I came for love of you
以及对他的仇恨。
and hatred of him.
我回来找到他并杀死他。
I came back to find him and kill him.
但我需要你的説明。
But I will need your help.
果仁!
Pip!
什麽魔鬼?!?
What the devil?!?
对不起。
Excuse me.
这是你报到上班吗?
Is this you reporting for work?
我发现皮普...
I found Pip...
然后我失去了他。
And then I lost him.
我沿着河岸一路望向德特福德。
I looked along the banks all the way to Deptford.
呃,但只有,呃,海鸥,
Uh, but there are only, uh, gulls,
还有孩子和牡蛎和...
and, and children and oysters and...
我想说的是...
What I mean to say is...
恐怕我几乎可以肯定皮普的消息
I'm afraid I'm almost certain that the news of Pip
绝不是优秀的。
is anything but excellent.
泰晤士河夺走了另一个生命。
The Thames has claimed another life.
谢谢你,温米克。
Thank you, Wemmick.
我会亲自通知家人。
I will personally inform the family.
这一切都可能是他的。
This could all have been his.
一切都可能是他的。
Everything could have been his.
他为什麽不上祭坛?
Why did he not come to the altar?
这是无缘无故的牵扯到你。
It was for no reason involving you.
为什麽?- 因为他的捲髮,
Why? - Because of his curly hair,
他的黑色衣服,他的白色口袋手帕。
his black clothes, his white pocket handkerchief.
简而言之,哈威沙姆小姐,因为康佩森天生就是个绅士。
In short, Miss Havisham, because Compeyson was born a gentleman.
绅士们做任何适合他们的事情。
And gentlemen do whatever suits them.
他们偷窃,撒谎,然后吹牛
They steal and lie and then brag
并用自己建造凋像。
and have statues built of themselves.
他们在此基础上建立了一个帝国。
They've built an empire on it.
那天他没有出现,因为...
He didn't appear that day because...
因为出现了更合适的东西。
Because something more suitable came up.
我瞭解康佩森,就像我瞭解我自己一样。
I know Compeyson as well as I know myself.
所以你知道他会为此而来吗?
So you know he will come for this?
哦,他会来找金子的。
Oh, he will come for the gold.
他会为你而来。
And he will come for you.
你有多强?
How strong are you?
我比你强。
I am stronger than you.
我比这所房♥子强。
I'm stronger than this house.
我比火强。
I am stronger than fire.
果仁!
Pip!
男孩,醒醒。
Boy, wake up.
茶
Tea,
和朗姆酒。
and rum.
把河从你的骨头裡弄出来。
Get the river out of your bones.
不。
No.
然后喝茶。
Tea then.
犬之岛。
Isle of Dogs.
你往东走?-是的。
You heading east? - Yes.
到格雷夫森德的囚犯码头。
To the convict dock at Gravesend.
格雷夫森德的罪犯码头。
Convict dock at Gravesend.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
这是有点像上帝
It is kind of God
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表