剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
很快,你就会打铁,製造工具。
Soon it'll be you hitting the iron and making the tools.
如果我口袋裡有两个几内亚,
If I had two guineas in my pocket,
而不是两便士,
instead of two pennies,
我会卸下我的枷锁,然后离开。
I'd remove my shackles and be gone.
有一位女士住在上城。
There is a lady who lives uptown.
哈威沙姆小姐。
Miss Havisham.
13年前,
Thirteen years ago,
哈威沙姆小姐决定收养一个女婴。
Miss Havisham decided to adopt a baby girl.
现在,哈威舍姆小姐决定这个女孩需要陪伴。
Now, Miss Havisham has decided that this girl needs company.
你的夫人已经提出要付钱了
Your lady has offered to pay
每次我去她家。
for every visit I make to her house.
与其做铁匠,
Rather than be a blacksmith,
我会成为一个更像绅士的人。
I'll be someone more resembling a gentleman.
我不想接管铁匠铺。
I don't want to take over the blacksmith shop.
对不起,乔。
I'm sorry, Joe.
比迪,我在做一件好事。
Biddy, I'm doing a good thing.
那麽你为什麽悲伤或生气或...
So why are you sad or angry or...
皮普加格裡。
Pip Gargery.
聪明,古怪,也完全盲目。
Clever, odd and also completely blind.
不要让我们失望,皮普。
Don't let us all down, Pip.
那麽她是什麽样的呢?
So what is she like?
这就是他,埃斯黛拉小姐。
This is him, Miss Estella.
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
什麽?
Of what?
是谁?
Who's there?
是皮普,夫人。
It's Pip, ma'am.
庞布勒克先生的男孩。
Mr. Pumblechook's boy.
我想看你打球。
I want to watch you play.
现在。
Now.
召唤我体内的野兽。
Summon the beast within me.
现在上楼来。
Come upstairs now.
病态的,病态的幻想。
Sick, sick fantasy.
生病了,生病了。
Sick, sick.
你知道他们在说什麽吗,皮普?
You know what they say, Pip?
爱是盲目的。
Love is blind.
年轻的时候,
When I was young,
我被爱蒙蔽了双眼。
I was blinded by love.
现在你,皮普。
And now you, Pip.
你可以找出那种感觉。
You can find out how that feels.
记住埃斯黛拉,
Remember Estella,
游戏规则规定您不得移♥动♥。
the rules of the game state that you must not move.
找到她,她都是你的。
Find her and she's all yours.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
你知道会发生什麽,不是吗?
You know what's coming, don't you?
转身。
Turn around.
我自己蒙着眼睛走路
I myself walked blindfolded
一直到祭坛。
all the way to the altar.
我爱的男人,
The man I loved,
我要嫁给的男人,
the man I was to marry,
未能出现。
failed to appear.
我一个人站在那裡。
I stood there all alone.
我回到家,被眼泪蒙蔽了双眼。
I returned home, blinded by tears.
我的心碎了,像一个玻璃瓶。
My heart broken, like a glass bottle.
玻璃碎片刺穿了我的肺部。
The shards of glass pierced my lungs.
所以我几乎无法呼吸。
So I could barely breathe.
埃斯黛拉,说话。
Estella, speak.
这边,皮普。
Over here, Pip.
爱愚弄你,皮普。
Love makes a fool of you, Pip.
让你绊倒和跌倒。
Makes you stumble and fall.
伤了你。
Wounds you.
我不在乎这个游戏,哈威沙姆小姐。
I do not care for this game, Miss Havisham.
如果你不玩,你就不会得到报酬。
If you don't play, you don't get paid.
如果你第一天失败了,你姐姐会对你做什麽?
What would your sister do to you if you failed on the first day?
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Oh.
啊。
Ah.
如果你能看到你自己,皮普,
If you could see yourself, Pip,
你会看到爱让你看起来像一个清洁者。
you would see that love has made you look like a sweep.
像个顽童。
Like an urchin.
小心。
Careful.
那裡什麽都没有,皮普。
There's nothing there, Pip.
你相信她吗?
Do you trust her?
你的这份爱。
This love of yours.
她不是我的爱人。
She is not my love.
还没有。决定,你相信她吗?
Not yet. Decide, do you trust her?
我听到了她的动静。
I heard her move.
你说游戏规则
You said the rules of the game
是她不准动。
are that she is not allowed to move.
就是这样,皮普。
And there it is, Pip.
最重要的一课。
The most important lesson of all.
一个你会好好学习的。
And one you would do well to learn.
爱情作弊。爱是伤人的。
Love cheats. Love hurts.
你明白吗,皮普?
Do you understand, Pip?
爱是不仁慈的。
Love is unkind.
你喜欢那个游戏吗,皮普?
Did you like that game, Pip?
不。
No.
我不喜欢那个游戏,小姐。
I did not like that game, Miss.
然后将其视为教育的一部分。
Then see it as part of your education.
就这样开始了。
And so it begins.
折磨,然后安慰。
Torture, then solace.
慰藉,然后折磨。
Solace, then torture.
哈威沙姆小姐,
Miss Havisham,
如果游戏的教训
if the lesson of the game
是要提防爱情,
is that one should beware of love,
那你应该知道我无意
then you should know I have no intention
还爱上任何人。
of falling in love with anyone just yet.
请问你的意图是什麽?
May I ask what is your intention?
我的意图?
My intention?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我的意图...
My intention...
是什麽?
Is what?
...是我可以向你学习,
...is that I might learn from you,
从你那裡,
and from you,
如何成为绅士。
how to become a gentleman.
绅士。
Gentleman.
我想成为一个绅士,
I want to become a gentleman,
这样我就可以发财了。
so that I can make my fortune.
你将如何做到这一点?
And how will you do that?
拥有强大的船隻。
With mighty ships.
这些强大的船隻上有什麽?
And what is aboard these mighty ships?
象牙,象牙和任何其他象牙。
Tusks, elephant tusks and any other ivory.
他在图画书上看过图片。
He's seen pictures in a picture book.
这个男孩很乏味,甚至超出了我的预期。
The boy is tedious, even beyond my expectation.
他雄心勃勃。
He's ambitious.
我晚上睡不着。
I can't sleep at night.
相反,我看着泰晤士河上的船隻,
Instead, I look at the ships on the Thames,
走向世界。
heading for the world.
埃斯特拉。
Estella.
我们从河裡捞到了多麽珍贵的生物。
What a prize creature we have fished from the river.
至于爱情,哈威沙姆小姐。
And as for love, Miss Havisham.
我相信一旦你发了财,
I believe once you have made your fortune,
爱情并不难找。
love is not so hard to find.
乔。
Joe.
在你妻子的説明下,
With your wife's help,
多亏了她用清晰的手写字的能力,
and thanks to her ability to write in a legible hand,
我已经通过你的帐户。
I've been through your accounts.
我们的推算。
Our reckoning.
你的估计,是的。
Your reckoning, yes.
我很乐意为您签名
I'll be happy to sign them for you
并交给税务检查员
and give them to Inspector of Taxes
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表