剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
他们都没有我,那该有多有趣。
How amusing it will be that none of them will have me.
我唯一的悲伤是为铁匠的男孩。
My only sadness is for the blacksmith's boy.
这是多麽令人好奇。
How curious that is.
在十个...
On the stroke of ten...
我要坐十点钟的马车去天堂。
I will take the ten o'clock coach to heaven.
埃斯黛拉,不!
Estella, no!
埃斯特拉!哦不!
Estella! No, no!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你怎麽知道我的名字?
And how do you know my name?
我的名字是马格巫。
My name is Magwitch.
我知道你名字的原因是因为
The reason I know your name is because
多年前一个奇妙的夜晚,
one wondrous night many years ago,
在酒馆楼上的一个房♥间里,我给你起了这个名字。
in a room above a tavern, I gave that name to you.
埃斯特拉。。。
Estella...
我是马格巫。
I am Magwitch.
我是你父亲。
I'm your father.
你每天晚上 10:30 开火。
You fire this every night at 10:30.
为什麽?
Why?
证明有些东西是可以依靠的。
To prove that some things can be relied on.
但有些事情不会改变。
But some things do not change.
就像河水汹涌澎湃,
Just as the river swells and drains,
温米克开火了。
Wemmick fires his cannon.
你应该上♥床♥睡觉。
You should go to bed.
你已经醒了48小时了。
You've been awake 48 hours.
我怎麽能睡?
How can I sleep?
你刚刚告诉我神秘的财富
You just told me the mysterious fortune
我得到的是高速公路抢劫的收益。
I was given is the proceeds of a highway robbery.
而我爱上的女孩就是女儿
And the girl I'm in love with is the daughter
一个残酷的杀人犯。
of a cutthroat and a murderer.
但是你,皮普,是无可指责的。
But you, Pip, are blameless.
被一个善举吸引到这一切中
Drawn into all this by a single act of kindness
一个平安夜,在雾濛濛的沼泽地上。
one Christmas Eve on the foggy marshes.
睡吧。
Go to sleep.
早上,如果一切顺利,
In the morning, if all has gone well,
你可以回到你的生活中。
you can return to your life.
“如果一切顺利”是什麽意思?
What do you mean, "If all was gone well"?
现在怎麽能顺利呢?
How can anything now go well?
通常在生死攸关的事情上,
Usually in matters of life and death,
贾格尔斯先生和我的旧大炮一样可靠。
Mr. Jaggers is as reliable as my old cannon.
通常。
Usually.
最近,自从你来了,
Lately, since you arrived,
有时贾格尔斯先生会失火。
sometimes Mr. Jaggers misfires.
我将如何掌握自己的命运?
How will I ever take control of my own destiny?
我怎麽知道你说的是你是谁的真♥相♥?
How do I know you're telling the truth about who you are?
正如我告诉过你的,我是你的父亲。
As I've told you, I am your father.
不,你什麽都不是我的。
No, you're my nothing.
不,我不在。
No my absence.
不,我的任何人都没有。
No my no one.
你看起来很冷。我们不应该进屋吗?
You seem cold. Should we not go inside the house?
试着暖和一下。
Try to get warm.
我一辈子都被冻住了。
I've been frozen my whole life.
你被告知了什麽关于你自己的事情?
What have you been told about yourself?
我被扔掉了。
That I was thrown away.
你没有被扔掉。你得到了。
You were not thrown. You were given.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我不要道歉,我只想要事实。
I don't want apologies, I want only facts.
向我证明你知道我是谁。
Prove to me you know who I am.
贾格斯?
Jaggers?
你和我一样知道,
You know as well as I do,
我只是想从那个男孩那裡收回
I'm only trying to claim back from that boy
一笔理所当然属于我的财富。
a fortune which is rightfully mine.
不理所当然地属于你。
Not rightfully yours.
它被偷了。
It was stolen.
根据高速公路的法律,它属于马格巫和我。
It belonged to Magwitch and me, by the law of the highway.
马格巫没有权利
Magwitch had no right
把它送给某个该死的男孩
to give it away to some fucking boy
他在沼泽地上相遇。
that he met on the marshes.
但要像他那样去做。
But give it the way he did.
但是为什麽?
But why?
为什麽要给一个他认识半天的男孩,
Why give it to some boy that he knew for half a day,
半个晚上。
and half a night.
也许是因为他在他身上发现了一些好东西。
Perhaps because he found something good in him.
那天在沼泽地上,马格巫奇相信他要去
That day on the marshes Magwitch believed he was going
在锁链中度过馀生。
to spend the rest of his life in chains.
所以他决定做一件好事。
So he decided to do a good thing.
当他到达澳大利亚时,
When he reached Australia,
他写信给我,给了我指示。
he wrote to me and gave me instructions.
当男孩年满18岁时,
When the boy turns 18,
我的指示是把他带到伦敦,
my instruction was to bring him to London,
把他变成一个绅士。
and turn him into a gentleman.
而这正是我正在做的事情。
And that, in my own way, is what I'm doing.
而作为男孩的监护人,
And as the boy's guardian,
我必须保护他
I must protect him
来自像你这样的邪恶男人。
from evil men like you.
亲爱的上帝,贾格尔斯先生。
Dear God , Mr. Jaggers.
你眼中的情绪。
An emotion in your eyes.
最近,某种忧鬱的自我反省
Recently, a certain melancholy self-reflection
导致了方式上的微小变化
has led to small changes in the way
我与世界打交道。
that I deal with the world.
这就是我决定的原因
That is the reason I have decided
不要把你♥他♥妈♥的脑子炸出来
not to blow your fucking brains out
就在这条巷子裡。
right here in this alley.
但是听到这个。
But hear this.
如果你曾经被诱惑过
Should you ever be tempted
再一次来到皮普加格裡哪怕一英里之内......
to come within even one mile of Pip Gargery ever again...
我手裡的美味佳餚
The delicacies I have in my hand
将被切断...
will be cut free...
...并在洋葱肉汁中准备并喂给您
...and prepared in an onion gravy and fed to you
以咸味醪液的形式。
in the form of a savory mash.
你明白吗?-是的!
Do you understand? - Yes!
别管这个男孩。
Leave the boy alone.
十♥八♥年♥前,
Eighteen years ago,
我被民兵追踪到我的住所。
I was tracked down to my lodgings by militia.
我逃脱了。
I escaped.
我的马鞍裡有偷来的金子,怀裡抱着你。
With stolen gold in my saddle, and with you in my arms.
你母亲被带到牢房♥。
Your mother was taken to a cell.
我和你一起骑在我的外套里...
I rode with you inside my coat...
致世界上唯一的人
To the only person in the world
我知道会带走你,养育你。
I knew would take you, and raise you.
一个富婆,
A rich woman,
我知道谁的心碎了,她住在这裡,
whose heart I knew was broken and she lived here,
在这所房♥子里。
in this house.
我以为有一个孩子要照顾
I thought having a child to care for
也许能説明修补哈威沙姆小姐的心。
might help mend Miss Havisham's heart.
她的心没有好转。
Her heart didn't mend.
她仍然穿着婚纱。
She wears her wedding dress still.
她教给我的只是
And all she taught me was
如何伤人心。
how to break the hearts of other people.
她磨砺了我,
She sharpened me,
就像刀刃一样。
like a blade of a knife.
用来对付所有男人。
To be used against all men.
我是她复雠的武器。
I'm her weapon of revenge.
在那裡,它反对你自己,
Out there, it was against yourself,
你正要用刀片。
you were about to use a blade.
为什麽?
Why?
我厌倦了什麽感觉都没有。
I am so tired of feeling nothing.
至少我能感觉到刀片。
At least the blade I can feel.
好吧,现在,我回来了。
Well, now, I'm returned.
而且会有变化。
And there'll be change.
我是来算旧账的,
I'm here to settle old scores,
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表