剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
当他下一个在城裡时。
when he's next in town.
先生,你真是太好了。
That is very good of you, sir.
我什至找到了10先令,我们不知道我们有。
I even found 10 shillings we didn't know we had.
哦。井。。。
Oh. Well...
让我和你握手,蓬布勒克先生,
let me shake your hand, Mr. Pumblechook,
感谢您为我们所做的一切。
for all you've done for us.
你知道吗?您的口头感谢
You know what? Your verbal thanks
会绰绰有馀。
will be more than good enough.
祝你们俩美好的一天。
Good day to you both.
希望你不要在我们清算的时候闲着。
Hope you weren't idle while we were reckoning.
囚船的锁链和镣铐,救赎。
Chains and shackles for the prison ship, Redemption.
那麽,让我们为早上装满它们。
Let's get 'em loaded up for the morning, then.
我,我自己,很疲惫
I, myself, am quite exhausted
从所有这些加法和减法中。
from all that addition and subtraction.
你会告诉别人真♥相♥吗
Will you tell people the truth
关于这里发生了什麽?
about what happened here?
我怀疑他们会相信。
I doubt they will believe it.
嗯,可怜的孩子。
Hmm, poor boy.
疯狂才刚刚开始。
The madness has only just begun.
你真的想成为绅士吗?
Do you really want to become a gentleman?
我喜欢逗你笑。
I like to make you laugh.
所以,是的。
So, yes.
绅士没有那麽向前。
Gentleman are not so forward.
所以教我。
So teach me.
如何走路,如何坐下,如何鞠躬,如何捶打。
How to walk, how to sit, how to bow, how to thrash.
我会打谁?
Who would I thrash?
那些在你下面的人。
Those below you.
那些冒犯你无可挑剔的体面感的人。
Those who offend your impeccable sense of decency.
埃斯特拉
Estella,
你在这裡的生活一定很可怕。
your life here must be horrible.
我在这裡的生活很糟糕,
My life here is horrible,
但这是我唯一的生活。
but it's the only life I have.
我打算儘快找到一个有钱人
I intend to find a rich man as soon as I can
让他把我从这里带走,
and have him take me away from here,
离这裡越远越好。
as far from here as I can go.
开罗在图画书中看起来不错。
Cairo looks nice in the picture books.
你能带我去开罗吗?
Could you take me to Cairo?
你知道开罗在哪裡吗?
Do you even know where Cairo is?
是的。
Yes.
我确切地知道开罗在哪裡。
I know exactly where Cairo is.
有一天,也许我会去。
And one day, perhaps I will go.
哈威沙姆小姐问道。
Miss Havisham asked
对于村裡最聪明的男孩。
for the cleverest boy in the village.
这就是我。
Which is what I am.
你是最强的吗?
Are you the strongest?
跟我来。
Come with me.
赫伯特。
Herbert.
赫伯特,出来吧。
Herbert, come out here.
有一个人我想让你见见,赫伯特。
There's someone I want you to meet, Herbert.
他是一个铁匠的男孩。
He's a blacksmith's boy.
穿着他父亲的靴子,从外观上看。
Wearing his father's boots, by the look of things.
他爱上了我。
And he's in love with me.
把它们放上去。
Put them up.
现在把它们放上去。- 你这样做是为了什麽?
Put them up, now. - What'd you do that for?
这是一场决斗,皮普。
It's a duel, Pip.
这就是绅士们所做的。
This is what gentlemen do.
游戏法则。常规规则。
Laws of the game. Regular rules.
你看,赫伯特也爱我。
You see, Herbert loves me, too.
我不爱你。
I don't love you.
如果你害怕,那我赢了。
If you're afraid, then I win.
赢什麽?
Win what?
看看赫伯特。
Look at Herbert.
看看一个真正的绅士是如何表现的。
Look how a true gentleman behaves.
撤回你对她的爱的宣言。
Withdraw your declaration of love for her.
我没有发表过这样的声明。
I have made no such declaration.
你为什麽要让我们无缘无故地打架?
Why would you have us fight for no reason?
因为我喜欢大象。
Because I like elephants.
而且我不希望你拿走他们的象牙。
And I don't want you to take away their tusks.
你♥他♥妈♥的会停下来吗?
Will you just fucking stop?
哦,你会教我这个词吗?
Oh, will you teach me that word?
我的词彙量显然不足。
My vocabulary is evidently lacking.
请原谅我。
Please forgive me.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
我不应该用这个词。
I shouldn't have used that word.
在它在你的脸上灰烬之前,
Before it was ash on your face,
现在是血。
now it's blood.
在一个绅士的世界里,事情进展得有多快。
How quickly things progress in the world of a gentleman.
那小子到底是谁?
Who the hell was that boy?
将“地狱”添加到我的震惊登记册中。
Add "hell" to my register of shocks.
原谅我的“地狱”。
Forgive my "hell".
他是我的表弟。
He's my cousin.
不是血缘。
Not by blood.
因为我是被收养的。
Because I'm adopted.
但不像你,
But unlike you,
他注定是个绅士。
he is destined to be a gentleman.
我认为,他是一种特别的绅士。
He is, I think, a particular kind of gentlemen.
不。
No.
它们都是一种特殊的类型。
They're all of a particular kind.
规则,法律,礼仪,期望。
The rules, the laws, the manners, the expectations.
事情就是这样。
That's the thing.
期望。
The expectations.
伦敦把它们吃光了。
London eats them up.
或者他们在开罗这样的地方对其他人做得更糟。
Or they do worse to others in places like Cairo.
这是将要发生的事情吗?
Is that what will happen?
当你终于到达你要去的地方时,
And when you finally get to where you are going,
他们问,
and they ask,
“你出生在哪裡,皮普?
"Where were you born, Pip?
“你姓什麽,皮普?
"What is your surname, Pip?
皮普,你的家庭职业是什麽?”
"What was your family profession, Pip?"
“你父亲值多少钱,皮普?”
"How much is your father worth, Pip?"
你会说什麽?
What will you say?
当然,我会撒谎。
Of course, I will lie.
井。。。
Well...
也许你有它所需要的
Perhaps you have what it takes
毕竟要成为绅士。
to become a gentleman after all.
等等,埃斯黛拉。
Wait, Estella.
我应该什麽时候回来?
When should I return?
谁说你会被邀请回来?
Who says you'll be invited to return?
埃斯黛拉,拜託了。
Estella, please.
埃斯黛拉,这是我的机会。
Estella, this is my chance.
闭嘴。
Shut it.
闭嘴。你是下一个。
Shut up. You're next.
我们他妈的什麽都没做。
We didn't fucking do anything.
神父,你和他们谈论天堂,
Priest, you talk to them about Heaven,
然后我们会把他们送到地狱。
then we'll send them to Hell.
你有10分钟的时间。
You got 10 minutes.
你到底在裡面干什麽?
What the hell are you doing in there?
我们只有10分钟。
We only have 10 minutes.
我必须把档送到纽盖特
I must get the papers to Newgate
一刻钟之内,
within a quarter hour,
否则我的客户会死。
or my clients will die.
贾格尔斯先生。
Mr. Jaggers.
我是你的傻瓜,
I'm your fool,
你的囚犯。
your prisoner.
从法律上讲,我应该先戴上假髮。
Legally, I should put on my wig first.
你漱口罪...
You gargle sin...
您的签名,
Your signature,
还是你的耻辱。
or your shame.
贾格尔斯先生,你应该知道,就在刚才,
You should know, Mr. Jaggers, that just a moment ago,
我手裡拿着一把手♥枪♥,把它放在头上。
I had a pistol in my hand and I put it to my head.
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表