剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表
哈威沙姆小姐。
Miss Havisham.
住在鬼屋裡的女士?
The lady who lives in the haunted house?
皮普,红浆果和闹鬼是什麽?
Pip, what with red berries and hauntings?
你变成什麽样子了?
What's become of you?
她和我们的皮普有什麽生意?
And what business does she have with our Pip?
13年前,
Thirteen years ago,
哈威沙姆小姐决定收养一个女婴。
Miss Havisham decided to adopt a baby girl.
现在,哈威舍姆小姐决定这个女孩需要陪伴。
Now, Miss Havisham has decided that this girl needs company.
年龄相彷的人,但恰恰相反...性。
Someone of a similar age, but of the opposite... sex.
庞布勒克先生,她没有用那个可怕的词,是吗?
Mr. Pumblechook, she did not use that awful word, did she?
性,是的。- 哦,这位女士。
Sex, yes. - Oh, this lady.
没有来自家庭的人
There is no one from a family
女孩自己的社会地位。
of the girl's own social standing available.
所以,我们已经决定,我和哈威沙姆小姐,
So, we have decided, myself and Miss Havisham,
决定诉诸精英管理。
have decided to resort to meritocracy.
一个新词,皮普。-嘘!
A new word, Pip. - Shh!
由于我们找不到,
Since we can't find a,
呃,适当班级的男孩,
uh, boy of the appropriate class,
我们决定找到那个年龄最聪明的男孩
we've decided to find the cleverest boy of that age
在教区。
in the parish.
她会为这个男孩买♥♥单吗?
And will she pay for the boy?
我的意思是,钱。她会付钱吗?
I mean, money. Will she pay money?
她会付一笔钱给男孩的父母。
She'll pay a sum to the boy's parents.
对于中间人,谁是协定的代理人。
And to the go-between, who is the agent of the agreement.
但是,庞布尔胡克先生,我需要皮普在店裡。
But, Mr. Pumblechook, I need Pip in the shop.
继续吧,庞布尔乔克先生。她会付多少钱?
Do go on, Mr. Pumblechook. How much will she pay?
沃普斯尔先生,你之前提到过猪。
Mr. Wopsle, you mentioned pigs earlier.
是的,猪。
Yes, pigs.
我认为这隻小猪会卖♥♥到不小的代价。
I think this little piglet will fetch quite a price.
现在,在我们开始之前
Now, before we begin
金钱的机密对话,
the confidential conversation of money,
你提到了一些事情
you mentioned something
关于一个特殊的咸味猪肉馅饼。
about an exceptional savory pork pie.
哦!我去拿馅饼。
Oh! I will fetch the pie.
最大的一块是小猪。
And the biggest slice goes to the little piglet.
非常好。
Very good.
最大的切片
The biggest slice
对于镇上最聪明的男孩。
for the smartest boy in town.
教区所有身体健全的男人
All able-bodied men of the parish
被呼召履行对国王的责任。
are called to do their duty to the King.
两名囚犯逃脱了报复。
Two prisoners have escaped from the retribution.
我们将形成一条人链,扫荡沼泽。
We will form a human chain and sweep the marshes.
在每四个男人之间。
between every four men.
我们将相隔十码走。
We will walk ten yards apart.
别介意十码。皮普,你留在我身边。
Never mind ten yards. Pip, you stay close to me.
乔,有件事我应该告诉你。
Joe, there's something I should tell you.
如果是关于这位哈威沙姆小姐,
If it's about this Miss Havisham,
我不会让他们带走你的,皮普。
I'll not let them take you, Pip.
我很快就会需要你到店裡来。
I shall need you in the shop soon enough.
即使现在走路,我的膝盖也在吱吱作响。
My knees are creaking even now as I walk.
我的关节里有沼泽。
Got the marshes in my joints.
乔,这隻是关于哈威沙姆小姐的部分内容。
Joe, it's only partly about Miss Havisham.
皮普,这是什麽?
Pip, what is it?
嘿,你们两个。
Hey, you two.
每个人相距十码。
Every man ten yards apart.
他不是男人,他是男孩。十码,我说。
He's not a man, he's a boy. Ten yards, I say.
继续前进。
March on.
乔:是的,皮普?
Joe. Yes, Pip?
我不知道和哈威沙姆小姐的这个安排,
I don't know about this arrangement with Miss Havisham,
但。。。
but...
有一件事我知道,乔。
There's one thing I do know, Joe.
我不想接管铁匠铺
I don't want to take over the blacksmith shop
并成为一名铁匠。
and be a blacksmith.
我没有。
I don't.
我不能。
I can't.
对不起,乔。
I'm sorry, Joe.
他们在那儿!
There they are!
把他们带回绿巨人。
Take them back to the hulks.
并将它们分开。
And keep them apart.
我希望它被记录在桉
I want it put on record
那个疯狂的溷蛋马格巫试图谋杀我。
that that mad bastard Magwitch tried to murder me.
我唯一关心的记录是上帝保留的记录。
The only record I care for is the one God keeps.
这个人摆脱了他的脚镣。
This one's got free of his leg irons.
哎呀,你是怎麽获得自♥由♥的?
Oi, how did you get free?
无论如何?
Eh?
你是怎麽获得自♥由♥的?
How did you get free?
昨天晚上。。。
Last night...
我闯进了一家铁匠铺。
I broke into a blacksmith's shop.
我偷了一个档和一些钳子。
I stole a file and some pinchers.
当我在它的时候,
And while I was at it,
从家裡我偷了一个猪肉馅饼,
from the house I stole a pork pie,
还有一些麵包,还有一些白兰地。
and some bread, and some brandy.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
果仁
Pip,
有些事情我们必须讨论
there are some things that we must discuss
关于哈威沙姆小姐。
about Miss Havisham.
毕蒂。
Biddy.
你还记得我们曾经参加比赛的时候吗
Do you remember when we used to compete
收集最火种点火?
to collect the most kindling to light the fire?
我记得。
I remember.
但很快,你会忘记一切。
But soon, you will forget everything.
比迪,这是每周的一个早晨。
Biddy, it is one morning a week.
这是一个视窗。
It is a window.
一个小视窗,但你会爬过它。
A small window, but you will crawl through it.
我为你感到高兴。
And I'm happy for you.
你看起来不开心。
You don't look happy.
大家都说这位女士很奇怪。
Everyone says the lady is very strange.
这将是你将要和你在一起的女孩,皮普。
It will be the girl you will be with, Pip.
比迪,这是一个简单的财务安排。
Biddy, it's a simple financial arrangement.
这位非常富有和奇怪的老太太提出要付钱
This very rich and strange old lady has offered to pay
每次我去她家。
for every visit I make to her house.
多少?-我还不知道。
How much? - I don't know yet.
很多,我想。
A lot, I think.
但我会把大部分给乔。
But I'll give most of it to Joe.
希望很快,他可以退休,
Hopefully, soon, he can retire,
所以他不需要我。
so he won't need me.
我将获得自♥由♥。
And I will be free.
把这一切抛在脑后。
Leave all of this behind.
对你来说真是太好了。
How wonderful for you.
我会在伦敦找到有报酬的工作。
I'll find gainful employment in London.
我会用自己的收入养活我的妹妹和乔。
I'll support my sister and Joe from my own income.
你生来就是铁匠。什麽有报酬的工作?
You were born a blacksmith. What gainful employment?
具体不知道。
I don't know specifically.
但与其成为铁匠,
But rather than be a blacksmith,
我会成为更像的人...
I'll be someone more resembling...
一位绅士。
a gentleman.
比迪,我在做一件好事。
Biddy, I'm doing a good thing.
所以,你为什麽悲伤或愤怒,
So, why are you sad, or angry,
或者你是什麽?
or whatever it is you are?
皮普加格裡。
Pip Gargery.
聪明,古怪,
Clever, odd,
而且完全失明。
and also completely blind.
果仁!
Pip!
来。他们已经为你准备好了。
Come. They're ready for you.
七乘四。
Seven times four.
28.
28.
七乘以七。
Seven times seven.
49.
49.
十四。。。
Fourteen...
加七,加六,
plus seven, plus six,
剧集 | 远大前程(2023) | 导航列表