剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
虽然该故事是受到真人真事启发后所写的,但为了增加戏剧性
部分角色、人物特征、事件、地点和对话均经过艺术加工和改编
哈林教父 前情提要
亚历桑德拉
D'Alessandro.
他们让你当上尉了 -你好 约翰逊
They made you captain? - Hello, Johnson.
我看你又戴回了属于你的手铐
I see you're back in cuffs, where you belong.
你用我以前付给你的那些钱
How's that house you bought in the Jersey Shore
在泽西海岸买♥♥的房♥子怎么样了
with all that pat that I used to pay you?
老家伙 新招数 -首♥付♥三千块
Old dogs, new tricks. - $20,000 down.
牧师邀请我
The Reverend has asked me
监管哈青项目
to oversee the HARYOU program.
她将担任一个公开职位
And as she will be assuming a very public position,
我们以后都要好好守规矩 不是吗
we'll all have to keep on the straight and narrow, now, won't we?
我希望你可以在我的麦加之旅结束后 陪我去非洲
I would love for you to come with me to Africa after my trip to Mecca.
我杀了人 我只是自卫
I killed a man. It was self-defense.
有人要杀我 我继母
There was a hit out on me. My stepmother.
如果他要我保护哈林和邦比·约翰逊
If he wants me to secure Harlem and Bumpy Johnson,
那我就需要他对其他老大的影响力
I'm gonna need his influence over the other bosses.
吉甘特先生愿意支持你 只要满足一个条件
Mr. Gigante would be willing to give you his support under one condition--
你要保护他女儿
that you protect his daughter.
你找到她 保护她的安全
You find her, keep her safe,
金就会按你说的做
Chin will do what you ask.
乔·科伦坡 你父亲的朋友
Joe Colombo, a friend of your father's.
你想干嘛
What do you want from me?
帮你
I wanna help you.
绑♥架♥我
By kidnapping me?
我想申请一笔短期过渡性贷款
I'm proposing a short-term bridge loan.
投资你的风险项目是一个可怕的错误
Investing in your venture was a terrible mistake.
风险项目 法官 随你怎么说
Venture? Call it what it is, Judge.
这是一笔海♥洛♥因♥交易
It was a heroin deal.
你不可能自己一个人 管理哈林 埃尔斯沃思
You can't run Harlem alone, Ellsworth.
你需要盟友
You need an alliance.
约荷西·巴♥特♥尔♥见面
Set a meet with Jose Battle.
他有人 有枪
He's got men. He's got guns.
他可以帮我们破局
He can help us change the balance of power.
你要和我合伙
You want to be partners with me?
哈林要开战了
There's gonna be a war in Harlem.
我唯一感兴趣的战争 就是夺回我国家的战争
The only war I'm interested in fighting is the one to take back my country,
古巴
Cuba.
我们都是在夺回自己的家乡
We're both fighting to take back our homelands.
我的是哈林
Mine is Harlem.
我们俩联手
Together, we'll be so strong
意大利人就不敢开战了
the Italians won't even dare start a war.
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Ella es fuego a morir♪
♪ Una en un millón, lo sabe y te lo hará sentir♪
♪ Peligrosa y también sutil♪
♪ Un descuido, y te enamora, te hará sufrir♪
说西班牙语
El dinero llama al dinero.
钱能生钱
Money brings more money.
我的盖奇祖先也说过
As my Geechee ancestors used to say,
“满锅烧不裂”
"Fire don't crack a full pot."
愿我们的锅永远饱满
Here's to keeping our pot full.
干杯
Salud.
我要代表我们所有人说
I'm going to speak for all us in saying
这次冒险非常值得
it's been well worth the risk.
是的 超出预期
Yes, yes. Exceeding expectations.
我说过我不会让你们吃亏的
I told you, gentlemen, I wouldn't steer you wrong.
这酒很好入口
These go down awfully easy.
这叫自♥由♥古巴 郎姆酒 可口可乐和青柠汁兑成的
Cuba Libres. That's rum, Coca-Cola, and lime--
这酒自1902年古巴独♥立♥以来…
the drink of Cuba's independence since 19--
够了
Enough.
我们先把正事办了
Let's get the business out of the way.
天啊 邦比
Jesus, Bumpy,
这里有多少钱 -95万
how much are we talking about here? - Nine-fifty.
这比上周要多多了
Well, that's substantially more than last week.
那个人为什么拿着枪
Why is that man holding a gun?
我说过 我不希望身边有枪
I told you I don't want to be around any guns.
让我们把事情做完
Let's just finish what we started.
你就可以上楼去享受派对了 好吗
Then you can go back upstairs and enjoy the party, alright?
好
Fine.
但如果再让我看到一把枪 我就不干了
But if I ever see one more gun, you can count me out.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
那个该死的法官 最好注意他看我的眼神 哥们
That fucking judge better watch the way he fucking look at me, man.
我会拿刀划破他那又大又肥的屁♥股♥
I take my blade, I cut him across his big, fat motherfucking ass.
看他要怎么坐在那该死的板凳上
See how he likes sitting on the fucking bench after that shit.
他很难搞 但还是能应付的
He's difficult but manageable.
我能搞定他
I can handle him.
你能搞定一切 我喜欢你的行事方式
You handle everything. I like the way you work.
把我们的数字结合起来 会形成很好的规模效应 不是吗
Combining our numbers was a nice economy of scale, wasn't it?
我把我们看作人
I'm talking about us as men,
看作保卫自身土地 对抗入侵者的人
as people defending their land against invaders.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor from you.
事情严重吗
Anything serious?
我只需要你去杀个人
I just need you to kill somebody.
这是我姐姐丽扎
That's my sister, Riza.
她的丈夫桑托
Her husband, Santo.
他们美丽的女儿塞维娜和塞维罗 也就是我的外甥女
Their beautiful girls, Savina and Severa, my nieces.
虽然这张照片上看不出来
You can't tell from this photo,
但我姐姐还怀了第三个孩子
but my sister is pregnant with her third child.
真是温馨的一家
It's a beautiful family.
拍完这张照片后 不知过了多久
Sometime after this photo was taken--
大概三周左右吧
I don't know, maybe three weeks or something--
他们家被菲德尔的人突袭了
their home was raided by Fidel's men.
我姐和外甥女们被铁丝绑在一起
My sister and my nieces were tied together with wire
并被带至屋后
and taken out to behind the house.
我姐夫被绑在椅子上
My brother-in-law was tied to a chair,
眼睁睁地看着他的家人
his eyes held open
我的家人 被行刑队处决
as they executed his family, my family by firing squad.
我很遗憾 荷西
I'm sorry, Jose.
这一切的罪魁祸首就是这个马德拉
The man responsible for this is that guy.
胡安·马德拉
Madera. Juan Madera.
卡斯特罗最信任的副手之一
One of Castro's most trusted lieutenants.
这混♥蛋♥骗我说 他站在我这一边
This garbage lied to me about which side he was on
并把我家人的位置告诉了菲德尔的人
and gave Fidel's men the location of my family.
告密者
Snitch.
这个马德拉就在纽约市
This Madera is here, in New York City.
我的人正在西班牙哈林区找他
My men are looking for him in Spanish Harlem,
但我认为他可能躲在你的地盘
but I think he might be hiding in your neighborhood.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
还要杀了他
And kill him.
在他逃回古巴之前
Before he escapes back to Cuba.
邦比 当我的伙伴
Bumpy, when I am a partner,
你的问题就是我的问题
your problems become mine,
我希望你也是如此
and I hope that mine become yours.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Change ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' my name ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' again ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ Just in case ♪
♪ Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan ♪
♪ I had a dream to touch a kilo gram ♪
♪ Still at odds with the Irish mob ♪
♪ Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard ♪
♪ Lord, these-- really out here preyin' on me ♪
♪ Got the .40 on me and his hand on me ♪
♪ Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz ♪
♪ Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look ♪
♪ You can't be lucky like you Luciano ♪
♪ The kilos slammin' like they new pianos ♪
♪ And Fat Boy got the big body ♪
♪ Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' my name ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' again ♪
哈 林 教 父
第 三 季 第 3 集
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ Just in case ♪
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表