剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
What'd you find?
这个马德拉
This guy Madera,
若他就是你要找的那个人的话
if that's the guy you're looking for,
他的过去很不寻常
has a very unusual past.
怎么说
How so?
他没有过去
He don't have one.
我找不到他的社保号♥ 找不到他的工作经历
I can't find his Social Security number. I can't find a work history
也找不到任何犯罪记录
or any reports of previous crimes.
兵役呢
What about military service?
我给他的上一个雇主打了电♥话♥
Mnh. I called his last employer,
向他们提出严正警告
read them the riot act.
他们给了我这个位于哈林区的地址
They gave me this address in Harlem.
但有一件事
Here's the thing.
如果一个人只有近期履历
A guy with such a recent history and no back history
没有过去的记录 通常意味着一件事
usually means one thing.
是什么
What's that?
中♥央♥情报局
CIA.
谢了
Thanks.
我很感激
Appreciate it. - Mm-hmm.
♪ Wild one ♪
♪ Wild one ♪
♪ Wild one, you're a rebel ♪
♪ And they say you're just no good ♪
♪ Just no good ♪
♪ But they might change their minds ♪
♪ If they only understood ♪
♪ Only understood ♪
♪ Wild one, I understand ♪
♪ I know you never had a chance ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ You're a victim of circumstance ♪
♪ Ooh, ooh, ooh ♪
♪ Can't you see? ♪
你好 邦比
Hi, Bumpy.
伊芙 你好吗 -挺好的
How's it going? - It's going good.
是吗
Yeah?
♪ I've given you my heart ♪
很高兴见到你们 你们都好吗
Hey, good to see you guys. How you doin', fellas?
邦比·约翰逊 你看起来不错嘛 朋友
Bumpy Johnson. Looking good, my friend.
邦比·约翰逊 好哥们 -尼克松
Bumpy Johnson, my man. - Hey, Dixon.
约翰逊先生 今晚这位歌♥手唱得很好
Woo-hoo, Mr. Johnson! This singer's cookin' with gas tonight.
玩得开心 兄弟们
Enjoy your evening, brothers.
♪ And go where you're gonna ♪
♪ You're wild as can be ♪
你来了
There you are.
♪ I'm sayin' your love's for me ♪
你杀掉他了吗
Did you kill him?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
但有些事情有点蹊跷
Something just don't add up, though.
什么事
What's that?
关于这个马德拉你有什么事瞒着我
What is it about this Madera that you're not telling me?
我说了 他是我的敌人
I told you. He's my enemy.
你的敌人是为中情局工作的
Your enemy works for the CIA?
中♥央♥情报局是个复杂的庞大组织
The CIA is a very large organization with many facets.
你卷入了什么事
What are you involved in?
这不关你的事
That's not your concern.
当然关我的事
The fuck it ain't.
我为你背叛了意大利人 好吗
I turned my back on the Italians for you, okay?
我没有质疑你的动机或忠诚
I didn't fuckin' ask you questions about your motive or loyalty.
现在你倒想质疑我
Now you wanna question mine?
你有事瞒着我
You're hiding something from me.
我会查出来的
I'll find out what it is.
如果我不能相信你 那我们的合作关系就结束了
I cannot trust you, then our business partnership will end.
这算什么 你在考验我吗
What is this, some kinda-- some kinda test?
你想叫它考验也好
Hey, man. You call it a test,
想叫它什么都可以 兄弟
call it whatever the fuck you want to call it, man,
但你要杀掉他 否则我就要重新考虑我们的关系了
but you kill this guy, or I'll know where we stand.
♪ Hey, hey, hey ♪
♪ Oh, my wild one ♪
♪ I'm sayin' your love's for me ♪
♪ Wild one ♪
你期待和马尔科姆一起去非洲吗
Are you looking forward to joining Malcolm in Africa?
我从没离开过哈林区 从没旅行过
I've never left Harlem before. I've never traveled.
能去看看世界 我很兴奋
I'm excited to see the world.
我真羡慕你
I envy you.
有时我也希望能离开
I wish I could leave sometimes.
你的工作很重要 梅米
You are doing such important work here, Mayme.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你看报纸了吗
You read the paper.
我所做的努力都会被玷污 我无法摆脱
Everything I do is going to be tainted. I just-- I can't get away from it.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
不要放弃
Don't give up.
不要为报纸上的话担心 他们并不了解你
And don't worry about what they say in the paper. They don't know you.
鲍威尔在国会的敌人可以拿我说事
Powell's enemies in Congress can use me as a talking point.
选举权法案可能会仅因我一个人流产 就因为…
I could single-handedly derail the Voting Rights Act all because...
因为邦比
Because of Bumpy.
我平生第一次对他
For the first time in my life...
感到怨恨
I feel that I resent him.
我以前从没有这种感觉
I've never felt that before.
这让很我害怕
It scares me.
这很正常
That's natural.
你看 我无法选择自己的父亲
Look, I didn't choose my father,
但我找到了一种相处之道 得以接受他的所作所为
but I found a way to live with the things he does...
并且一如既往地爱他
and to love him just the same.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ Murda, murda, murda, murda ♪
♪ Murda, murda, murda, murda ♪
♪ Murda, murda, murda, murda ♪
♪ They say they're comin' back tonight ♪
♪ They won't be talkin' ♪
♪ Murda, murda, murda, murda ♪
♪ Murda, murda, murda, murda ♪
♪ Murda, murda ♪
♪ The look that's in his eyes ♪
♪ He's thinkin' something ♪
♪ He won't stop movin' around ♪
♪ He's holdin' something ♪
♪ Man, I say something just ain't right ♪
♪ Murda, murda ♪
♪ Murda, murda ♪
♪ It's always when it's too late ♪
♪ You already know you're fucked ♪
♪ Until now, you never used the words you shoulda so much ♪
♪ I know you did a lot of shit ♪
♪ Certain things you ain't proud of ♪
♪ Certain situations God won't even help you get out of ♪
♪ Difficult for you to breathe ♪
♪ You're lookin' strange in the mirror ♪
♪ Right at your own reflections ♪
♪ Like you're gettin' pale in a picture ♪
♪ Heartbeat's beating irregular ♪
♪ Thinking 'bout your kids now, that signal on a celly ♪
♪ Overthinkin' what you did now ♪
♪ But in the moment, itchy finger niggas black ♪
♪ But it's too late ♪
♪ To be thinkin' about your kids after the fact ♪
♪ And I don't want to be the voice in your head ♪
♪ But I assure you homey with his niggas ♪
♪ In front of the club waitin' for you ♪
♪ Murda, murda ♪
♪ Murda, murda ♪
♪ Murda, murda ♪
《除掉卡斯特罗的秘密行动》 作者 胡安·马德拉
《猪湾事件退伍兵密谋刺杀卡斯特罗 计划于曼哈顿上城被发现》
《激进派古巴流亡领袖 涉嫌策划炸♥弹♥袭击谋杀外交官》
他是记者
He's a journalist.
《纽约反卡斯特罗激进组织 或与武器走私活动有关联》
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我也正想问你呢
I was about to ask you the same question.
♪ I love you more and more ♪
这是59年的拉菲红酒 是个好年份
This is a Rothschild '59. It's an excellent year.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
真的吗
Really?
你是不喝 还是不愿意喝
You don't drink or you won't drink?
这有什么区别
What difference does it make?
我想知道你是不是在糊弄我
I'd like to know if you're bullshitting me.
你看起来像是那种 只听自己想要听的话的人
You seem like the kind of man who only hears what he wants,
所以不管我说什么都不重要
so whatever I say, it doesn't matter.
我可以理解你的想法
I can understand you thinking that.
你理解我的想法
You understand what I'm thinking?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你对我恨得要死
You hate my guts.
你把生活中遇到的所有麻烦 都归咎于我这样的男人
You blame men like me for everything that's gone wrong in your life.
你认为我像你父亲一样 只是他的另一个朋友
You think I'm just another goombah like your father and his friends.
你在想 如果我此时此刻突然暴毙
You're thinking that if I were to die suddenly, right here at this table,
那你将感到巨大的解脱
you'd feel tremendous relief,
甚至愉悦
even joy.
我表现如何
How'd I do?
真是不得不佩服你
Gotta hand it to you.
你确实会读心术
You are a mind reader.
你父亲帮助我成为了家族首领
Your father backed me to be head of my own family.
我欠他的恩情永远报答不尽
I owe him a debt of loyalty I could never repay.
保护你就是报答的一部分
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表