剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
其实吧
You know what?
我有个秘密
I got a secret, something that you
可以分享给你
and I can share.
你曾派人杀我的女儿
You put a hit out on my daughter.
你怎么敢… -闭嘴
How dare you-- - Shut up!
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你的头号♥爪牙弗兰克·巴博萨
Your number-one button man, Frank Barboza,
第二天就出发去佛罗里达了
he up and left for Florida the day after.
别装了
Come on.
真想知道他住哪 要不要我给他打个电♥话♥
I wonder where he's stayin'. Should I give him a call?
听着 你不在的时候 你的妻子奥林佩娅来找过我
Listen, when you were away, your wife came to me, Olympia,
她告诉我 你的女儿斯特拉
and she told me your daughter Stella
要出庭指证路凯斯家族
was gonna testify against the Lucchese Family--
我的家族
my fucking family!
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 你也不是故意伤害她
Alright, alright. It was an honest mistake.
我的妻子
My wife,
好像糊涂了
she's-- she seems to be confused.
但我必须确定你会在会议中
But I gotta make sure that you're gonna back me
支持我 汤米
at that sit-down, Tommy.
当然 -好的
Of-- Of course. - Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
你要干什么 金
Chin? - Tommy--
告诉我 -拜托
What are-- What are you doing? - Please!
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk about this.
拜托 我们谈谈
Please. Let's talk.
你派人杀我女儿是事实 -求你
You still put a hit on my daughter. - Please!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
好了 给他清理一下 把他拖出去
Alright, get him cleaned up. Get him the hell out of here.
谁来扶他回家
Somebody get him some help home, huh?
比起邦比·约翰逊 意大利人会是更好的合作伙伴
The Italians will be better partners than Bumpy Johnson.
不一定
Not necessarily.
五大家族的人脉更广
The Five Families have broader reach.
他们能卖♥♥掉大量的货 -他们的抽成会更多
They can do serious volume. - And they'll skim more off the top.
荷西 意大利人 对贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥一窍不通
Jose, the Italians don't know shit about selling cocaine.
他们可以学
They can learn.
我们需要约翰逊
We need Johnson.
他在切·格瓦拉的事上破坏我的行动
He fucked me on Che Guevara. I don't trust him.
我不信任他 -我们不需要信任
I don't trust him. - We don't need trust
只要利益一致就够了
if our interests are aligned.
约翰逊的问题在于他不怕我们
The problem with Johnson is he's not afraid of us.
猫鼬行动就是他的护身符
He's got Operation Mongoose as an insurance policy.
那我们该怎么办
Then what the fuck do we do?
我们得提醒他谁才是老大
We need to remind him who is in control
而且他的行为是有后果的
and that there are consequences to his actions.
风景不错
Nice view.
我在享受独处的感觉 -是啊
Solitude. - Good to be out, huh?
我在禁闭室里受够了
I think I had enough of that in solitary.
出来真好
Good to be out, huh?
情况变了 -是的
Things have changed. - They have.
我知道你和荷西·巴♥特♥尔♥合作了
I understand you teamed up with Jose Battle,
但你拒绝了科伦坡 为什么
but you refused Colombo. Why?
我不再和意大利人合作了
I'm through with the Italians.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我和荷西·巴♥特♥尔♥也结束了 我现在只靠自己
And Jose Battle, too. I'm-- I'm on my own now.
我们无处可躲 连监狱都不安宁
There's no hiding places for us. Not even prison.
你约我见面是有什么事吗
You wanted to meet. What's up?
比起委员会那些贪婪的混♥蛋♥ 我更信任你
I trust you more than those greedy bastards on the Commission.
我们错过了成功的机会 有上次那批货
With that last shipment, we would have dominated Harlem.
我们本该成为哈林区的主宰
We had it all.
是啊 但是没成功
Yeah, well, it didn't work out.
还有一批货
There's another shipment
比之前的那批更大
bigger than the one we had.
来吧 我们两个联手处理
Come on. You and I. Let's handle it.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
为什么 -马尔科姆·X有危险
Why not? - Malcolm X is in danger.
我得去救我的朋友
I gotta save my friend.
要抽烟吗
Want a smoke?
他是穆♥斯♥林♥ 他不抽烟
He a Muslim. He don't smoke.
是吗 -是的
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
不抽烟 不喝酒
Don't smoke, don't drink,
不吃猪肉
no pork.
不睡女人
No pussy.
真的吗 -是的 先生
Is that true? - Yes, sir.
天哪
Damn!
那活着还有什么意义
What the hell is life worth living then?
朋友 信仰就是极大的乐趣
There is a great pleasure in faith, my friends.
自律也是 洁身自好 充满自豪
In having discipline, feeling clean, having pride in yourself.
我喜欢那种感觉 给我什么我都不换
I love it. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
你吃过西22街的 洋葱手撕猪肉三明治吗
Hey, have you ever had a pulled pork sandwich with onion at 22 West?
没有
No, I have not.
如果我是你 我会暂时不表态
Then if I was you, I'd reserve judgment.
好了 别烦他了
Alright, alright. Leave him alone.
你觉得那个该死的克莱德 是幕后主使吗
You think that motherfucker Clyde was behind it?
我不知道 但我会查清楚的
I don't know. But I'll find out.
顺便告诉你 克莱德弟兄以为 我和他一样痛恨马尔科姆
And just so you know, Brother Clyde thinks I hate Malcolm as much as he does.
我必须将计就计 才能打听到情报
I have to play along if I'm gonna learn anything.
如果你没成功 我们会让他开口的
If you fuck it up, we'll get it out of him.
你和弗兰克闹翻了吗
You don't chew with Frank no more?
你好 斯特拉
Hey, Stella.
你好 斯特拉 -你好
Yo, Stell. - Hey.
你要怎么付我钱
How are you gonna fucking pay me with that?
我想要那笔钱
I want that fucking money.
乔 有件事我一直想告诉你
Joe, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.
我觉得要有麻烦了
I think there's gonna be trouble.
我父亲会找你算账的
My father's gonna come gunning for you.
他因为一个程序性漏洞被放出来了
Look, he got sprung on a technicality.
他不会蠢到在法律问题还没解决前
He's not dumb enough to try and whack me
就试图干掉我的
while he's still got a legal situation pending.
我觉得你应该出城避一避 就一阵子
I think you should leave town, just for a little while.
我不会逃避任何人 -你不了解我父亲
I ain't running from nobody. - You don't know my father.
我了解
I think I do.
他不在的时候 我负责掌管哈林区
I ran Harlem while he was away.
我按照他的要求保护他的女儿 他是怎么报答我的
I provided protection for his daughter when he asked, and to thank me, he sends that fuck-nuts Lombardi
派隆巴尔迪那个疯子来杀我
to try and take me out.
乔 你不明白 这不是因为哈林区
Joe, you don't get it. This isn't about Harlem.
而是因为我
It's about me.
我当初不该找费内曼投诉你
I never should have complained to Fineman about you.
这件事会让我后悔一辈子
I'm gonna regret that 'til the day I die.
斯特拉
Hey, Stella.
听着 他是你的父亲 他爱你
Listen, he's your father. He loves you.
他被误导了 仅此而已
He got misinformation. That's all.
明晚的会议上 我会给他最大的尊重
Look, I'm gonna show him the utmost respect at the sit-down tomorrow night.
这不是爱 是控制 两者不一样
It's not love. It's control. It's different.
如果你想走 没问题
Well, if you wanna leave, you can.
我不希望你走 但是
It's not what I want, but...
我可以理解
I'll understand.
这不是控制
That's not control.
没错 这不是
It's not.
那这是什么
So what is it, then?
应该是反面吧
It's the opposite, I guess.
弟兄 有什么能帮你的吗
So how can we help you, Brother?
你应该提前来找我的 我可以帮你处理马尔科姆的事
I just wish you would have come to me for help with Malcolm.
我会让那个计划成功的
I would have made that plan work.
什么 什么计划
What, uh-- What plan?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你肯定看过 马尔科姆的房♥子被炸的新闻吧
Well, surely you've seen the news that Malcolm's house was fire-bombed.
你为什么觉得这件事与我有关
What makes you think I had anything to do with that?
对不起 是我误会了
I'm sorry. My mistake.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表