剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
NYPD in full engagement, coordinating 150 motorcades.
联邦调查局呢
What about the Feds?
联邦调查局会在每座楼的楼顶 安排40名一级美军陆战队狙击手
The Feds'll have 40 first-rank USMC snipers on every building top.
这是什么 -假装抗♥议♥ 分散他们的注意力
What's this? Staging a protest as a distraction.
那些抗♥议♥者会成为他们最提防的人
That's where they'll be expecting trouble-- the protesters.
他们大部分来自联合市 40号♥行动活下来的人手
Got mostly, uh, señoritas from whatever's left of Operation 40 in Union City.
太棒了 -是啊
Fantastic. Yeah. Yeah.
伊斯特河 一区和二区完全封闭了
East River-- Zones 1 and 2-- completely shut down.
35号♥街到59号♥街禁止商船通行
No commercial vessels from 35th to 59th.
我们要怎么杀掉这两个共♥产♥主义混♥蛋♥
So how the fuck are we gonna kill these two commie bastards?
皇后区 长岛市
Queens? Long Island City?
我们得弄清楚这些混♥蛋♥
So we got to figure out how these motherfuckers
要如何在联♥合♥国♥的层层安保下
are gonna hit Malcolm and Che
对马尔科姆和切下手
with all the security at the United Nations.
如果是职业杀手 肯定用步♥枪♥射击
Rifle hits, if they're professional,
利用交火三角测量确定位置
work off triangulation of crossfire.
但不能同时杀死两个目标
You can't do that with two targets.
第一个倒下 现场会乱成一团
First one's down, all hell breaks loose.
根本不可能击中第二个目标
The odds of hitting the second go down to zero.
佩蒂格鲁 你去巴♥特♥尔♥那边盯梢
Pettigrew, go now-- stake out Battle's.
我要知道进出那里的都有谁 明白吗
I want to know who's coming and who's going, alright?
明白 邦比
You got it, Bump.
纽约警♥察♥局和联邦调查局 正在使出浑身解数
NYPD and the Feds are pullin' out all the stops.
严防死守
Shit's sealed tight.
他们得发挥创意才能成功
They gonna have to get real creative.
他们会的 不要怀疑这一点
And they will. Don't doubt that.
要我给13分局的克劳福德打电♥话♥吗
Want I should call my boy Crawford in the 13th Precinct?
问问他有没有听到什么消息
See if he's heard anything around the campfire?
晚点再说
Later.
首先 你给比尔·哈维送个信
First, I want you to send a message to Wild Bill Harvey
侦察一下
and do a little recon.
你没事吧
You alright?
没事
Yeah.
你有什么想说的吗
Anything you wanna jaw about?
你不是个喜欢祷告的人
You're not a praying man.
我也不是
I'm not a praying man.
但是 今晚睡觉前 我们都为马尔科姆跪下祷告吧
But before you go to bed tonight, let's hit our knees for Malcolm.
像邦比·约翰逊这样的人 像邦比·约翰逊这样的人
A man like Bumpy Johnson is
不仅仅是罪犯
more than just a criminal.
他是个超级聪明 无所畏惧 白手起家的男人
He's a-- a hyper-intelligent, fearless, self-made man
有自知之明
who knows who and what he is
因为自己势不可挡而骄傲
and takes pride in being an unstoppable force.
他曾在逆境中千锤百炼
He's forged in the fires of adversity
立志成为白人丛林中的王者
and willed himself to be a king in the white man's jungle.
这样的人可以改变世界
A man like that can change the world.
邦比做到了吗
And has Bumpy done so?
还没有
Not yet.
我还没完成这个课题
It's a project I'm still working on.
听着 马尔科姆
Look, Malcolm...
也许写这一章不是个好主意
maybe writing this chapter isn't such a good idea.
我需要子孙后代理解我为什么
I need future generations to understand why
和一个表面上有悖我信仰的人做朋友
I'm friends with a man who, on the surface, is morally against everything I believe in.
社会批判像邦比这样的人
Society judges men like Bumpy
因为他们害怕他
because they're scared of him,
就像他们害怕我一样
just like they're scared of me.
你有你的信仰
You have your faith.
邦比那样的人 怎么能变成你这样的人呢
How does a man like Bumpy transform like you?
只要相信比自己更重要的梦想就好
By believing in something bigger than himself.
什么梦想
And what is that?
对未来的
A vision...
憧憬
of a future
真实到触手可及
that's so real you can taste it.
在那个世界里 我们受人尊敬 享有平等
A world where we are honored and equal,
过去的痛苦不再纠缠我们
where past hurts no longer haunt us.
像邦比·约翰逊那样的人
Where a man like Bumpy Johnson
可以将他的聪明才智
can apply his considerable intelligence
运用在与毒品无关的追求上
to pursuits that have nothing to do with narcotics.
当一个黑人匪徒有了政♥治♥和社会良知
When the black gangster gains political and social conscience
让所谓的贫民窟成为他的家园
and makes the so-called "ghetto" his homeland
并且给予它应有的尊重时
and treats her with the-- the respect a true homeland deserves,
白人美国会颤抖的
white America will tremble.
愿上帝与你同在
May God be with you.
路易神父 你为什么试图挑起 针对乔·科伦坡的战争
Father Louis, why would you try to start a war against Joe Colombo?
斯特拉
Stella?
你怎么来了
W-What are you doing here?
我来告诉你 奥林佩娅满口胡言
I'm here to tell you that Olympia's full of shit.
她在骗你
She's lying to you.
她让汤米·路凯斯派人来杀我
She got Tommy Lucchese to send one of his men
只是我抢先杀了他
to kill me, but I managed to kill him first.
你是不是嗑药了
Have you been taking your medication?
我没疯 路易叔叔
I'm not crazy, Uncle Louis.
你知道奥林佩娅的报复心有多强
You know how vengeful Olympia can be.
不 我不相信
No. I don't believe that.
你到底为什么放弃自己的家人 站在乔·科伦坡那边
And-- And why in God's name are you siding with Joe Colombo over your own family?
我站在真♥相♥那边
I'm siding with truth.
我以为作为上帝的子民 你也会这么做
I thought as a man of God you would, too.
奥林佩娅是个善良的好女人 她绝不会参与谋杀
Olympia is a good and kind woman. She would never be a part of a murder.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
即便你害文森特被捕 他还是原谅了你
Even after you had Vincent arrested he forgave you.
他是你的家人 他对你不离不弃
He's your family. He stuck by you.
你为什么不能那样对他呢
Why can't you do the same?
你和奥林佩娅玩的游戏很危险
It's a dangerous game you're playing with Olympia.
我是想帮你
I'm actually trying to help you.
乔·科伦坡很快会回击你们
Joe Colombo would just as soon whack you.
魔鬼之子
Devil spawn!
这是别西卜自己说的
These are the words of Beelzebub himself.
他显然控制了你的灵魂
He's clearly taken possession of your soul.
滚出我的忏悔室
You get out of my confessional!
在你想要忏悔之前 不要再来了
And don't come back until you're ready to repent!
我会为你念十遍万福玛利亚 叔叔
I'll say ten "Hail Marys" for you, Uncle.
你用得上
You're gonna need them.
晚上好 -进去吧
Good evening. - Go on ahead.
国家农产品供应 新鲜果蔬
谢谢你见我
Thanks for seeing me.
我听说你有好消息 说吧
Well, I hear you got something good. Lay it on me.
你也知道 我的老板一直在保护马尔科姆·X
Well, as you know, my boss has been protecting Malcolm X.
是的 那不算新闻了
Yeah. That's, uh, old news.
我来告诉你 你有盟友了
Well, I'm here to tell you that you have an ally.
盟友 是吗 -是的
An ally? Is that so? Yeah.
因为我比你更讨厌那个大嘴巴
'Cause I hate that big-mouth motherfucker more than you do.
为什么
Why is that?
让我们中有些人不理解的是 仇恨美国的人 比如马尔科姆·X
What some of my people fail to understand is-- America-haters like Malcolm X,
他们对我们的目标没好处 反而只会搞破坏
they don't help the cause. They fuck it up.
所以我很想看那个混♥蛋♥上西天
So I'd love to see that motherfucker smoked.
是啊 人们总会忘记 这是一个伟大的国家
Yeah, you know, people tend to forget that this is a great fucking country.
你说得太对了
You're damn right.
我为这个国家战斗过 -我知道
I fought for this country. Yeah, I know.
德尔伯特·C·钱斯 第二步兵团
Delbert C. Chance. 503rd.
第503全黑野战炮兵营
All-black field artillery battalion.
银星勋章
2nd Infantry. Silver star.
就是我
That's me.
比尔·哈维
你知道《民权法案》为什么能通过吗
Do you know why the Civil Rights Act passed?
黑人为什么能当选公职人员
Why Negroes are now getting elected to office?
因为我这样的人专门消除障碍
Because guys like me eliminate impediments.
障碍 -民♥主♥的障碍
Impediments? Well, to democracy.
我专门清除铁轨上 像马尔科姆·X那样的阻碍
I keep the train tracks clear of impediments like Malcolm X
他们只想搞破坏
who just want to blow shit up
而不是努力改善黑人问题
instead of working to improve the Negro situation over time.
我能让火车继续前进
I keep the train moving forward.
我怎么帮你清理铁轨
So how can I help you clear the tracks?
不要演戏了
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表