剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
虽然该故事是受到真人真事启发后所写的,但为了增加戏剧性
部分角色、人物特征、事件、地点和对话均经过艺术加工和改编
哈林教父 前情提要
我很钦佩你为你的朋友 马尔科姆·X坚守立场
I really admire how you stood your ground for your friend Malcolm X.
他是我的兄弟
He's my brother.
马尔科姆和切将在联♥合♥国♥演讲
Malcolm and Che are gonna be speaking at the United Nations.
这是你我之间的秘密 我不希望马尔科姆出事
That's just between me and you. I don't want nothing to happen to Malcolm.
我永远不会背叛你的信任
I would never betray your confidence.
金吉甘特派人来杀我了
Chin Gigante put a hit out on me--
没有你们的批准 他不可能做到
something he couldn't have done without your fuckin' approval.
我跟费内曼说你想搞我
I told Fineman you tried to fuck me.
对不起 是我把你害成这样的
Ohh. I'm sorry. I got you into this mess.
我会救你出来的
I'll get you out.
其中一个老大想杀我
One of those bosses tried to have me killed.
我们查出那个人是谁 以此作为筹码
We figure out who that was, use it as leverage.
你找了谁来杀我 甘比诺 路凯斯
Oh! Who'd you get to put the hit out on me? Gambino? Lucchese?
这和我有什么关系
What the fuck does that have to do with me?
他知道了 汤米 他什么都知道了
He knows, Tommy. He knows everything.
你不仅派人去杀一位老大的女儿
You not only put a hit out on a boss's daughter,
你还上了他老婆
you also fucked his wife.
如果消息传出去 你明天连早餐都吃不到了
Word gets out, you don't make it past breakfast tomorrow.
我和玛尼姐妹谈过了 让她以为我是站在她那边的
I spoke with Sister Marny, made her think I was on her side.
她让我去了纽瓦克第25号♥清♥真♥寺
And she pointed me to Mosque Number 25 in Newark,
克莱德弟兄和桑德拉姐妹
where Brother Clyde and Sister Sondra
正在那里密谋想要杀死你 马尔科姆
are crafting a plan to kill you, Malcolm.
你为什么要这么做 为什么要拿生命冒险
Why are you doing all this? Why risk your life?
我想通过行动而不是语言来救赎自己
I wanted to redeem myself through deed and not word.
你想让我劝莉莉安跟她丈夫一起度假
You want me to convince Lillian to go away with her husband,
却不告诉我原因吗
and you won't tell me why?
阿奇一直在为我做事
Archie's been doing some work for me.
有些人认为 他可能给联邦调查局报信了
And there's some people that think that he might be talking to the Feds.
他们可能是对的
They could be right.
埃尔斯沃思 你让他卷入了什么麻烦
Ellsworth, what have you gotten him into?
天哪 阿奇
God! Archie! Archie!
阿奇·盖恩斯 那个秘密线人
Archie Gaines-- the classified informant!
你完全没有保护他
You left him wide-ass open!
我不知道阿奇·盖恩斯是谁
I have no idea who Archie Gaines is.
还有更重要的游戏在进行中
And there's a much bigger game being played here.
事关这个国家的命运
It's about the fate of this country.
活动发言人 联♥合♥国♥大会大厅
我该早点发现叛徒的
I should've smelled a rat sooner myself.
什么
What?
要在联♥合♥国♥演讲的事 我只跟你一个人说过
You were the only one I told about Malcolm speaking with Che at the United Nations.
你知道你的朋友在做什么吗
Do you understand what your friend is doing?
与他合作的切·格瓦拉
Partnering with Che Guevara,
想在全世界掀起共♥产♥主义革命
a man who wants to have communist revolutions all over the world.
和马尔科姆的兄弟情
The buddy-buddy shit with this Malcolm character
就算不毁掉你的生活 也会毁掉你的生意
is gonna destroy your business, if not your life.
如果有人敢碰我 猫鼬行动就会公之于众
If I get touched, Operation Mongoose goes public.
对不起 兄弟 我信不过你了
I'm sorry, brother. I don't trust you anymore.
我们的合作结束了
This partnership is over.
那是什么
What's that?
古巴工业部长埃内斯托·切·格瓦拉
Ernesto Che Guevara, Cuba's Minister of Industry,
今早抵达纽约
arrived in New York this morning,
将于本周在联♥合♥国♥大会发表演说
set to address the United Nations General Assembly this week.
有传言说 黑人激进民族主义者
It's rumored that he may be accompanied
马尔科姆·沙巴兹 也就是马尔科姆·X
by Black militant nationalist Malcolm El Shabazz,
将一同演讲
better known as Malcolm X.
他们的出现颇具争议 甚至被视为危险举动
Their appearance has been deemed controversial and even dangerous,
因为美国官员担心 这些激进分子
as U.S. officials worry that these radicals aim to perpetuate
企图让苏联和古巴的共♥产♥主义 在全球蔓延
the spread of communism from the Soviet Union and Cuba.
如果你去发表演讲 那就太傻了
You'd be a fool to make that speech.
为什么
And why is that?
中情局 联邦调查局
The CIA, the FBI.
伊♥斯♥兰♥民族清♥真♥寺 三K党 这都不是秘密了 弟兄
The NOI, the KKK. It's all part of the wallpaper now, brother.
我这么努力地保护你 不是为了看你出事的
I didn't work so hard to protect your ass to watch you blow it.
♪ Right now
你都没吃东西
You haven't touched your food.
♪ I know it's late
一个人有心事的时候自然吃不下东西
A man stops eating when his mind eats him.
跟我说说吧 兄弟 -我失去了梅米
Talk to me, brother. I lost Mayme.
很遗憾 怎么回事
I'm sorry to hear that. What was the trouble?
♪ Please steal away
♪ Now, don't start thinkin'
我又开始贩毒了
I had to start dealing narcotics again.
事情变得很复杂
Things got... complicated.
我们有个朋友在洗钱 在交火中被抓了
One of our friends was laundering money. Got caught in the crossfire.
♪ I know it's late
♪ Whoa, I can't wait
邦比 这也是 我请你来吃早餐的原因之一
Bumpy, that's actually part of the reason I asked you here to breakfast.
很遗憾梅米离开了你
Now, I'm sorry about Mayme.
我相信你们之间的爱会克服这些障碍
I'm sure your love for one another will overcome these obstacles.
但我觉得你该撤走安保人员了
But I believe it's time for you to dismiss the security detail.
现在吗
No.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
目前 我们有联♥合♥国♥安保人员在待命
We have United Nations security as we prepare to speak.
不能再让前科犯当安保队员了
It just doesn't work to have ex-felons as part of the detail.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会永远感激你保护我和家人
I'm forever grateful to you for protecting my family and me.
但是家宅不安的男人帮不了别人
But a man can't help anyone...
不要让你的家坍塌 重建家园吧
'til his own house is in order. Don't let your home collapse around you.
你千辛万苦换来的成果 不能被自己毁掉
Rebuild. You haven't worked this hard for your own ass to blow it.
一次杀两个人需要好好谋划
It takes a lot of ingenuity to kill two men at once,
但我想我们有完美的解决方案
but I think we've got the perfect solution.
一把M20 你♥他♥妈♥的从哪儿弄来的
An M-20? Where the fuck did you get this?
23街和10街路口 军需品商店
23rd and 10th. Army Surplus store.
你从一家商店买♥♥的 -这正是美妙之处
You bought this in a store? Well, that's the beauty.
街上随便一个人都能进去买♥♥
Any schmo off the street can walk in and buy one.
中情局 合理推诿
CIA-- plausible deniability.
跟我来
Come with me.
这是一把示范枪
This is a demonstration model,
比起我们改装的枪 它的威力只有五分之一
a fifth as powerful as the one we'll repurpose.
弹壳里都是B炸♥药♥
Now, the shell is loaded with Composition B.
击中目标后 会把方圆15米内的物体烧成灰
If it hits, anything within 50 feet is charcoal.
切·格瓦拉和马尔科姆·X 两个共♥产♥主义者 一石二鸟
Che Guevara, Malcolm X. Two commies, one stone.
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Change ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' my name ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' again ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ Just in case ♪
♪ Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan ♪
♪ I had a dream to touch a kilo gram ♪
♪ Still at odds with the Irish mob ♪
♪ Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard ♪
♪ Lord, these-- really out here preyin' on me ♪
♪ Got the .40 on me and his hand on me ♪
♪ Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz ♪
♪ Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look ♪
♪ You can't be lucky like you Luciano ♪
♪ The kilos slammin' like they new pianos ♪
♪ And Fat Boy got the big body ♪
♪ Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' my name ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' again ♪
哈 林 教 父
第 三 季 第 8 集
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ Just in case ♪
你怎么来了
What the fuck are you doing here?
我不想浪费你的时间 所以我就长话短说
I don't want to waste your time, so I'm gonna make this simple.
你不能对付切
You take no action against Che
那会让马尔科姆在联♥合♥国♥有危险
that would endanger Malcolm at the United Nations.
他是我的兄弟 他就是我的国土
He's my brother. He's my homeland.
明白吗
You understand?
你想保护你的朋友 那就劝他不要现身
You want to protect your friend? Advise him not to show up.
不好意思 我还约了人
Excuse me. I got a date.
你知道我父亲经常说什么吗
You know what my father always said?
国税局是你的朋友
The IRS is your friend.
朋友
Friend?
我想去华盛顿
I'd like to go down to Washington
亲自炸掉他们的总部
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表