剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
他们都听命于你
They eat out of your hands. They listen to you.
我是来谈美国人的
I am here to talk about our people's
政♥治♥斗争
political struggle in the United States.
你总是说你们国家的种族主义势力
You're always talking about the crimes committed against your people
对你们的人♥民♥犯下的罪行
by racist forces in your country.
罄竹难书
They are too great to mention.
如果你看不到你的国家正在全世界
If you can't see that your country is committing
犯下这些罪行
these crimes all over the world,
那你来这里有什么意义
then why are you here?
难道仅仅为了参观金字塔
Or is it just to see the pyramids?
是谁 -酒店安保
Who is it? - Hotel security.
有事吗
How can I help you?
马尔科姆·沙巴兹在吗
Is Malcolm El Shabazz present?
对不起 他去开会了
No, I'm sorry. He's at a meeting.
你是马尔科姆·沙巴兹的助理吗
Are you the assistant to Malcolm El Shabazz?
是的
Yes.
请跟我来 -为什么
Please come with me. - Why?
请跟我来
Please follow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我相信你一定好奇 酒店安保为何叫你过来
I'm sure you're wondering why hotel security asked you down here.
没人叫我过来
No one asked me.
叫了我也不会来
If they had, I wouldn't have come.
有道理
Fair enough.
我叫格雷戈里·雷诺兹 美国国♥务♥院♥的人
My name is Gregory Reynolds. I'm with the U.S. State Department.
关于马尔科姆·沙巴兹 我有话想和你谈一谈
I wanted to have a little talk with you about Malcolm El Shabazz.
他怎么了
What about him?
我们知道你一直以秘书身份
Well, we understand that you've been traveling
在整个非洲旅行
as his secretary throughout Africa,
所以说 他信得过你
and that he trusts you.
为什么不找他本人谈
Why not talk to him yourself?
我们都知道他是个骄傲又固执的人
We both know he's a very proud man and stubborn,
不一定听得进道理
and doesn't always listen to reason.
我们不想让他在泛非会议上发言
We don't want him to give a speech at the Pan-African Conference.
为什么
Why?
我们知道马尔科姆和切·格瓦拉 一直在交流
We know that Malcolm and Che Guevara have been in communication.
在非洲传播共♥产♥主义
Spreading communist propaganda in Africa
有悖于我们的国家利益
is against our national interest.
你到底是谁
Who exactly are you?
现在的非洲是一个火♥药♥桶
Africa's a tinder box right now.
战争到处爆发
Wars breaking out all over.
共♥产♥主义者最想在这里建立据点
The Communists would like nothing more than to form a stronghold here.
这和马尔科姆有什么关系
What in the world does that have to do with Malcolm?
他说到解放和反抗的时候
When he talks about things like... liberation and resistance,
距离社♥会♥主♥义♥和共♥产♥主义 只有一步之遥
it's just a very short hop to socialism and communism.
马尔科姆不是共♥产♥主义者
Malcolm is no communist.
你看
Look,
在美国的土地上 他想说什么都可以
he's free to say whatever he wants on American soil.
但是在埃及 国♥务♥院♥希望他取消演讲
But in Egypt, the State Department would prefer he cancel his speech.
他不可能取消
No way he's gonna cancel.
有传言说 纽约市七号♥清♥真♥寺的人
Rumor has it that someone from Mosque Number Seven in New York City
想杀他
tried to kill him.
是真的吗
Is that correct?
我不知道
I have no idea.
约翰逊小姐
Miss Johnson,
我知道你在乎这个男人
I know you care about this man,
你可能不信 我也在乎他
and, believe it or not, so do I.
我想保证他安全回家
I want to see that he makes it home safe.
他的敌人已经够多了
He certainly doesn't need more enemies.
只有一个
Only one?
什么
What?
我们收买♥♥了24支巡逻队和三名警探
We had two dozen patrol and three detectives on our books.
我要知道怎么回事
I want to know what the fuck happened.
我们按你的吩咐跑腿了
We-- We did the footwork like you asked.
我们认识多年的警♥察♥ 根本不愿意和我们说话
And these cops we've known for years barely even willing to talk to us.
收买♥♥这些警♥察♥的人 要么教会了他们敬畏上帝
Whoever got to our cops either put the fear of God in 'em
要么多付了很多钱
or is paying them a whole lot more.
不管怎样 一定是科伦坡
Either way, Colombo.
新警监那边怎么样
Any luck with that new captain?
没用 他只是他们的一张牌
Useless. Another token Negro to con our people
想让人以为情况发生了变化
into thinking that things are changing.
袭击吉奇俱乐部的那些混♥蛋♥呢
Now what about those fuckers who hit the Geechee?
还在问话
Still making inquiries.
没有警♥察♥罩着我们
Without cops on our pad,
一旦被抓 就是终身监禁
we're looking at a life sentence if we get pinched.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
达历山德罗呢
What about D'Alessandro?
他不在27分局 他在市中心
Nah, nah, he ain't in the 27th. He's Midtown.
我不在乎
I don't care.
想了解腐♥败♥警♥察♥的信息 就去问腐♥败♥警♥察♥
If you want information about dirty cops, you ask a dirty cop.
去找达历山德罗
Get me D'Alessandro.
我来说清楚
So let me get this straight.
乔瑟夫·科伦坡在囚禁你
Joseph Colombo is keeping you prisoner?
是我父亲要求的
At my father's request.
他担心另外几个家族可能会杀我
He's worried one of the other Families might try to kill me.
他是怎么囚禁你的
So how exactly are you a prisoner?
他给我找了一套公♥寓♥ 让我待在里面
He got me an apartment where I gotta stay.
我在他停车场的办公室为他工作
I work for him in his office at the car lot.
他一直派人守着我
He has guards on me all the time.
我现在能出来是因为我告诉他们
The only reason I'm here right now
我要做妇科检查
is 'cause I told them I had a gynecological exam.
所以你离乔·科伦坡很近
So you're in close proximity to Joe Colombo.
很遗憾 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
想彻底摆脱乔·科伦坡吗
Want Joe Colombo out of your hair for good?
我们听到风声 有一大批海♥洛♥因♥
We've been picking up chatter about a huge shipment of heroin
即将抵达纽约
coming into New York.
把他和那批货联♥系♥起来 他就得终生监禁
Connect him to that shipment, and we'll put him away for life.
我怎么可能办到呢
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
喝几杯酒
Get a couple glasses of wine in these guys,
这些人什么都会交代的
they'll tell you the riddle of the Sphinx.
你想让我替你做你的工作 或许还要搭上小命
So you want me to do your job for you and maybe get myself killed?
算了吧 -我会为你提供一个新身份
No, thanks. - I'll make sure you get a new identity, new life,
在联邦保护下的新生活
under federal protection.
可以去巴黎吗
Can you do that for me in Paris?
通常情况下 我们不会跨国保护一个人
Normally we don't protect people internationally.
但是你把科伦坡送进监狱
But you put Colombo in jail,
我就让你去香榭丽舍大道逛街
you'll be walking on the Champs-Elysées.
我要做什么
What would I have to do?
邦比 对不起 现在我是市区警♥察♥了 离27分局远着呢
Bumpy, I'm sorry. I'm Midtown these days, not anywhere near the 27th.
我在找那两个腐♥败♥警♥察♥ 他们查封了我的俱乐部
I'm looking for the two dirty cops who shot up my joint.
这需要多少钱
How much would it cost me to find out?
不是钱的问题
It ain't about money.
我什么都打探不到
I won't be able to get a peep out of no one.
新老板科伦坡收买♥♥了所有人
That new boss, Colombo-- he's got everyone on his payroll.
据说下一批货非常多
Apparently, the next shipment's gonna be huge.
你得试一试
I need you to try.
如果他们认为我在帮你探听情况
If they think I'm sniffing around for you,
肯定会把我的蛋切掉
I'll get my balls chopped off, honest.
我从警♥察♥柜子里偷走海♥洛♥因♥的时候
Remind me how much money you made
你赚了多少钱来着
when I stole that duji out of that police locker?
我给你家孩子赚到了大学学费
I bet it put your kids through college.
如果你帮我 还会有钱赚
There's more of that if you can help me out.
我尽力试试 -谢谢
I'll do my best. - I appreciate it.
这个骗子警♥察♥不会管的 是吗
That crooked cop ain't gonna do shit, right?
老大 你在想什么
What you thinkin', boss?
我们收到了马赛的通知 毒品要到了
We got the signal from Marseilles dope's coming soon.
是
Yes.
我在想
I'm thinking...
我要和科伦坡见一面
we gotta set a meeting with Colombo.
他和我
Him and me.
他知道你和切的会面 我不知道该说什么
He knew about your meeting with Che. I didn't know what to say.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表