剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
虽然该故事是受到真人真事启发后所写的,但为了增加戏剧性
部分角色、人物特征、事件、地点和对话均经过艺术加工和改编
哈林教父 前情提要
我们需要何塞·巴♥特♥尔♥来维持和平
We need Jose Battle to keep the peace.
我们需要邦比·约翰逊 在哈林区帮我们贩毒
We need Bumpy Johnson to sell our dope in Harlem.
你们去死吧
Go fuck yourselves.
你的朋友叫你来劝我改变心意
Your friends ask you to come and try to change my mind?
我宁愿和阿尔扎多做朋友
I'd rather be friends with an Alzado.
今天我和助理地方检察官派克通话了
I spoke with Assistant District Attorney Pike today.
他知道你和荷西·巴♥特♥尔♥有来往
He knows about your association with Jose Battle.
你想让我杀掉谁
Who do you want me to kill?
胡安·马德拉 新闻记者
Juan Madera, a journalist.
我向来信守承诺
I keep my promises.
你也得信守诺言
Better keep yours.
我希望你和我一起去非洲
I would love for you to come with me to Africa.
我需要一个行政助理来安排我的日程
I'll need an executive assistant to help with my affairs.
和你一起去非洲 -有谁比你更适合
Travel to Africa with you? - Who better than you?
你要把我关多久
How long are you keeping me here for?
有人想杀你
Someone tried to have you killed.
我向你♥爸♥爸保证过 我会照顾你
I made a promise to your pops that I'd look after you.
这是一份简单的工作 -如果我辞职呢
This is an easy gig here. - What if I quit?
那你就待在你的房♥间里
Then you stay in your room.
晚餐期间讨论薪水 -好吧
We'll discuss salary over dinner. Fine.
我们没有理由不能成为朋友
There's no reason why we can't be friends.
我在收回法国纽带
I'll take him back to French Connection.
我们找到了98先生
We found Monsieur 98.
谁最让你害怕
Who scares you the most?
波南诺还是我
Bonnano or me?
我会站在你这边
I will take your side.
三千公斤
Three thousand keys.
史上最大的一批海♥洛♥因♥货物
With the biggest duji shipment in history.
我收到我们在马赛的人 寄来的一张明信片
So, I received this postcard from our man in Marseilles.
他叫让·恺撒 但更为人知的名字是98先生
His name is Jean Cesar, but he's better known as Monsieur 98.
你可能不知道
Well, in case you didn't know it,
你还没穿尿布时 我们就已经和法国佬做生意了
we've been dealing with these fuckin' frogs before you had diapers on.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是 邦比·约翰逊处理的上一批货
I'm saying that on the last shipment,
让你们变成了白♥痴♥
Bumpy Johnson made you all look like idiots.
你这个该死的 -嘿 卡洛 让他说完
Hey, hey, you fuckin'-- - Hey, Carlo, let him talk.
让他说 你想说什么
What are you saying?
要不是他倒霉 毒品在暴♥乱♥中烧掉了
If he hadn't had the rotten luck for the dope to burn up in those riots,
他现在应该已经控制法国纽带了
he'd be in control of the connection right now.
事实上 98先生很快就会 与有运输能力
As it is, Monsieur 98 is coming soon to work out an arrangement with anyone
有警方人脉的人
that has the organization and the police protection
达成协议 把货物运到街区
to move the junk into the neighborhoods.
金怎么看这件事
Where does Chin stand on all this?
他授权我在你们允许的情况下 谈一笔交易
He's authorized me to negotiate a deal, with your approval, of course,
会不惜一切代价 让邦比·约翰逊远离这笔交易
and to keep Bumpy Johnson away from this deal at all costs.
祝你好运 看到没
Good luck with that. See this?
这个黑鬼刚被任命为27分局的警监
This nigger was just put in as the captain of the 27th Precinct.
他和约翰逊将会形影不离
Him and Johnson are gonna be thick as thieves.
听着 这家伙是暴♥乱♥发生后 上面派来安抚黑人的
Listen, this guy was installed to calm the Blacks in Harlem after the riots
只是利用他那张黑脸而已
so they see a Black face.
他没有实权 仅此而已
That's it. He's a figurehead. Nothing more.
不能收买♥♥27分局的话 谁也别想在哈林区卖♥♥毒品
No one could move dope in Harlem without the 27th in pocket.
你不行 我不行
Not you, not me,
连约翰逊都不行
not even Johnson.
冷静点 伙计们
Calm down, fellas.
警♥察♥根本不在乎是黑是白
Cops don't give a flying fuck about Black or white.
只在乎钱
It's all about green.
我愿意
Listen.
听着
Listen.
我们不会有问题的 对吧
We're not gonna have a problem, right?
运输海♥洛♥因♥的时候总会有问题
There's always problems when you move the duji.
我是说这个新警♥察♥ 新队长
No, I mean with this new cop, this new captain guy--
他不会坑我们吧
he's not gonna fuck us up?
这要看他维护的是黑人还是法律
It depends on whether he bleeds Black or he bleeds blue.
我更担心科伦坡和五大家族
I'm more worried about Colombo and the Families.
他们每次都能和警♥察♥合作
They've always been able to work things out with the cops.
所有人都他妈的趴在地上
Everyone down on the fucking floor right now!
所有人趴在地上
Everyone!
趴下 你们这些混♥蛋♥ 所有人都趴下 -趴下
Get down, you motherfuckers. - Get down!
给我趴下 -听不见吗
Everybody down on the fucking ground! Get down on the fucking floor. Are you stupid?
所有人都趴下 快
Get the fuck down. - You can't hear me?
给我趴在地上 快 所有人
Everybody down on the floor now! Get the fuck down on the floor now, everyone!
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Change ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' my name ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' again ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ Just in case ♪
♪ Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan ♪
♪ I had a dream to touch a kilo gram ♪
♪ Still at odds with the Irish mob ♪
♪ Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard ♪
♪ Lord, these-- really out here preyin' on me ♪
♪ Got the .40 on me and his hand on me ♪
♪ Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz ♪
♪ Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look ♪
♪ You can't be lucky like you Luciano ♪
♪ The kilos slammin' like they new pianos ♪
♪ And Fat Boy got the big body ♪
♪ Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' my name ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' again ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
哈 林 教 父
第 三 季 第 4 集
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ Just in case ♪
他们居然在我家撒野
They did this shit in my fucking house?
这是我家啊
My fucking house?
警♥察♥通常是这样追查的吗
Do cops usually come after you like this?
不 警♥察♥是来保护这里的
No. I got cops on the pad to protect this place.
也许有人付了更多的钱 让他们靠边站
Maybe somebody's paying them more money to stand aside.
我不认识那两个家伙 但我看到了27号♥分局的警徽
I didn't recognize those two, but I saw their brass. They're from the 27th.
那些混♥蛋♥拿了小费罐里的钱
Motherfuckers took money outta the tip jar,
都没回去找个保险箱
but didn't even go back and look for a safe.
这是用来吓唬我们的
Fucking intimidation move.
是科伦坡在表明立场吗
Colombo sending a message?
对 他看到你和我要发财了
Yeah, well, he sees that you and me, we're raking it in.
就想干我们
It's a fuck-you.
不如我们找些人打回去
How about we get some men and we go hit him back?
这不是为了以牙还牙
It's not about tit for tat.
海♥洛♥因♥才是最重要的
This is about the heroin.
科伦坡开始行动了
Colombo's making his play.
货要来了
Shipment's coming in.
如果他搞定27分局 我们就完了
If he gets the 27th, we're fucked.
法国 马赛
准备起航了
Bon voyage.
一路顺风
Bon voyage.
哈林区的人必须相信他们的警♥察♥
The people of Harlem need to trust their men in uniform,
我们需要赢得他们的信任
and we need to earn their trust.
长久以来 哈林区的治安 一直是先上警棍
For too long, policing in Harlem has been billy club first,
再问话 甚至不问话
questions later, if at all,
我可以保证 这种情况会改变
and I can promise you that will change.
谢天谢地 你没事
Oh, thank God you're okay.
他们查封了俱乐部
They shot up the place.
警♥察♥ -穿着警服
Cops? - In uniform.
说真的 那些警♥察♥是被几内亚人收买♥♥的
I'm telling you, those cops were bought and paid for by the guineas.
埃尔斯沃思 你或许有办法解决这件事
You know what, Elsworth? There might be a way you can deal with this
找到问题的根源
by going right to the source.
什么意思
What do you mean?
雷吉·菲尔兹刚上新闻了 那个新来的警监
Well, Reggie Fields was just on the news-- the new police captain.
上周我和罗伊·温盖特见过他
I met him with Roy Wingate last week.
他是一个正直的好人 而且是黑人
He is an honest, good man. And he's Black.
那又有什么区别
What difference does that make?
他说他想在哈林区 有一番作为 我相信他
Well, he says he wants to make a difference in Harlem, and I believe him.
他的警队里有肮脏腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
If there are dirty, corrupt cops on his force,
应该让他知道 -我也收买♥♥警♥察♥ 梅米
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表