剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我正是来帮你解决此事的
Your arrival here in Mecca has caused quite a stir
你来到麦加一事 在国际媒体上
in the international press.
引起了不小的轰动
The Royal Family itself asked me
王室家族亲自要求我
to help petition the Maghama Sharia on your behalf.
为你向穆阿迈拉特教法提起申请
Well, that's just fine. Thank you.
那就好 谢谢你
See? Allah answers our prayers, especially in Mecca.
看到了吧
Thank you, Dr. Azzam.
真♥主♥会回应一切祈祷 尤其是在麦加
Perhaps you'd be so kind to give me a lift to my hotel.
谢谢你 阿扎姆博士
I'm sorry. You cannot go there.
你能好心送我一程到旅馆吗
Why not?
抱歉 你不能去那里
The Sharia court will not be able to hear your case
为什么不能
for several days yet.
伊♥斯♥兰♥法庭要过几天 才能审理你的案子
I see.
我明白了
My friend, forgive me for not being clear.
朋友 请原谅我没说清楚
You do not have to stay here.
你不必留在这里
You can leave, but with a chaperone.
你可以离开 但要有监护人陪同
And who might that be?
那会是谁呢
I invite you to come stay with my family in my home.
我邀请你来我家
In your home?
与我的家人同住 -去你家
Yes.
是的
I've never been invited to a white man's home before.
还从没有白人邀请我去家里过
Praise Allah. Now you have.
感赞真♥主♥ 现在有了
Of course, if you'd rather stay here...
当然 如果你想待在这里也可以
Salaam alaykum.
再见 愿你们平安
Goodbye, Muhammad Ali. - Goodbye, Muhammad Ali.
再见 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里 -再见 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
Dr. Azzam, please lead the way.
阿扎姆博士 请带路吧
Mr. Pike, why are we here?
派克先生 你找我们有什么事
You're the new director of HARYOU, are you not?
你是哈青的新理事 对吗
Yes.
是的
HARYOU has accepted numerous donations
哈青接受了你丈夫 埃尔斯沃思·约翰逊的大量捐赠
from Ellsworth Johnson, your husband.
约翰逊夫妇有权按自己的意愿
The Johnsons are entitled to give
向任何慈善机构捐款
to whichever charities they wish.
包括最近的一笔捐款
Including a recent donation...
五万美元现金
...of $50,000 in cash.
这笔捐款数额可谓相当可观
It's a very sizable donation.
这笔钱是从哪里来的
Where did that money come from?
我丈夫是个合法的商人 派克先生
Well, my husband's a legitimate businessman, Mr. Pike.
有传言说你丈夫和一个
Rumor has it your husband's partnered
名叫荷西·巴♥特♥尔♥的古巴罪犯有勾结
with a Cuban criminal named Jose Battle.
我对此一无所知 -可我知道
I know nothing about that. - Well, I do.
我认为那是黑钱
And I think that's dirty money.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
我觉得很奇怪 鲍威尔牧师竟然愿意
Well, I find it strange that Reverend Powell's content
让一个重罪犯的妻子 在如此重要的项目中担当要职
to have the wife of a convicted felon so close to such an important program.
我不喜欢这种说法 -她做得很出色
I resent that. - She's doing great work for us.
也许吧
That may be.
但如果我能证明 她或她丈夫有任何违法行为
But if I can prove any illegality associated with her or her husband,
司法部会彻底叫停你的项目
the Justice Department will shut your whole program down.
听着 这活儿很简单
Look, this is an easy gig here.
电♥话♥响了 你就接
Phone rings, answer it.
记下留言
Take a message,
拆信件 点午餐
open the mail, order in lunch.
你我都知道 你不可能永远把我关在这里
We both know you can't keep me prisoner here forever.
一有机会我就会马上离开
I'll just walk right out of here the second I get a chance.
你需要我的保护 斯特拉
You need my protection, Stella.
这是你父亲的意愿
It's what your father wants.
那我的意愿呢
What about what I want?
从小我父亲就一直想控制我
My father's been trying to control me my whole life.
即使他现在身处监狱 仍试图控制我
Even now, he's in jail and he's still trying to control me.
他想让你活着
He wants you alive.
直到我们百分百确定再没有其他人
Until we are 100% sure that none of these other dons
想要伤害你
wants to do you harm,
保护你是我的职责 明白吗
it's my job to keep you safe. Okay?
♪ Sees so many guys♪
♪ Speaks so low and mild♪
♪ One day she will marry, settle down after a while♪
♪ Betsy don't allow me♪
好吧 但让我工作要付报酬
Fine. But I wanna get paid for this job,
而且我不希望 你一天24小时都在我面前
and I don't want you in my face 24 hours a day.
这么说吧
I'll tell you what.
只要你告诉我你要去哪里
Long as you let me know where you're gonna be
并且让我的人跟着你 就可以
and I can keep my men with you, that's fine.
工资问题晚餐时再讨论
We'll discuss salary over dinner.
晚餐 天哪 你真有种
Dinner? Jesus, you got balls on you.
怎么 你不吃饭吗
Why? You don't eat?
♪ Let her steal his heart away♪
♪ She'll break it just for fun♪
你确定小指头看到他进了这家餐厅
You sure Pinky spotted him going into this diner?
谁知道呢 哥们
Who the hell knows, man?
你知道小指头有一只眼睛瞎了吧
You know Pinky's blind in one eye, right?
这只不过意味着另一只眼可能更强了
Well, that just probably means the other eye probably got stronger.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
一只眼睛瞎了 另一只就会视力超群
When one eye goes dead, the other eye gets, like, super vision.
你从哪儿听来的狗屁理论
Where the fuck you get this shit from, man?
这是科学
Science.
该死 那是他吗
Oh, shit. Is that him?
看上去确实像
It sure look like it.
我想关于小指头的独眼你说对了
Wow. I guess you were right about Pinky's one eye.
你想用短鼻子手♥枪♥吗 -现在在这里用声音太响了
You want the snubnose? - Too loud for around here right now.
三个街区外都能听到短鼻子的声音
You can hear a snubnose three blocks away.
该死 是他吗
Shit. That's him?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
你要·22吗
You want the .22?
·22步♥枪♥ -对
Junie's .22? - Yeah.
不 ·22步♥枪♥容易堵塞
Nah, Junie's .22 will jam up.
我手套箱里有把鲁格手♥枪♥
I got that Luger in the glove compartment.
好的
Okay.
等一下 有路人
Hold on, hold on. Witnesses.
好的
Okay.
我要把他逼到街区的尽头
I'ma just push up to the end of the block
超过这些小孩
past all these kids.
该死
Shit.
好 他在移♥动♥
Alright, he's moving.
我去了 -你要去吗
I'm jumping. - You're jumping?
我去了 -你要去哪里 等等
I'm going, I'm going! Where you going? Wait, wait!
瑟拉克顿·32口径
该死
Shit!
喂
Hey.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
你知道 麦加的大多数人 从未见过来自美国的穆♥斯♥林♥
You know, most people here in Mecca have never met a Muslim from America.
包括你吗 -恐怕是这样
That includes you? - I'm afraid so.
我对你的许多演讲都很熟悉
I'm familiar with many of your speeches.
我尤其喜欢那句
I'm particularly fond of that line
“不是我们登陆了普利茅斯岩 是普利茅斯岩砸中了我们”
"We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. The rock landed on us."
很高兴能给你带去快乐
I'm glad it amused you.
不过请告诉我 我的理解是否正确
But tell me, is my understanding correct
你希望在美国境内建立自己的国家
that you wish to start your own country within the United States
而且仅由黑人穆♥斯♥林♥组成
of just Black Muslims?
这是其中一种解决方案 是的
That's one solution. Yes.
美国的种族问题不会自行解决
See, the race problem in America is not going to fix itself.
分离是一种切实可行的选择
Separation is a viable alternative.
为什么
Why is that?
我们被教导要说白人的口音
We were taught to speak the white man's tongue,
要崇拜白人的上帝
to worship the white God,
要接受白人比我们更优越
to accept the white man as superior.
对像你这样的白人来说
To whites such as yourself Negroes are nothing
黑人不过是想进入奴隶主家的前奴隶
but ex-slaves trying to enter the slave master's house
而他们已经不受欢迎了
where they're not wanted anyway.
我明白了
I see.
你们国家就没有好的白人吗
Are there no good whites in your country?
没有 有些白人自♥由♥主义者 是虚伪的政客
There are some white liberals who are political hypocrites.
他们把黑人作为筹码
They use the Negroes as bargaining chips
以通过法案 增加自身的权力
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表