剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
这听起来不像我父亲的作风
That don't sound like my father.
我可以应付金
I can handle Chin.
他可以分到一部分货 然后大赚一笔
He'll get his piece of the shipment, make a fortune,
一切都会好起来
all will be well.
你没事吧
You okay?
我觉得我们应该停下来
I think we should stop it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是说我们俩
It. This. Us.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's wrong?
我父亲在撒谎
My father's lying.
他不可能接受我们在一起
There's no way he'll accept us together.
我喜欢你 乔
I like you, Joe.
我不想看你死掉
I don't wanna see you end up dead.
环球航♥空♥
中国
China?
中国没人在乎你
Nobody cares about you in China.
我们去那里很安全
We'll be safe there.
只有我助手会为了我们的安全 给我们买♥♥
Only my sister would think to buy us tickets
飞往共♥产♥主义国家的机票
to a Communist country for safety's sake.
她很担心 我也是
She's worried. And so am I.
你不担心吗
Aren't you?
有你和艾拉担心
Between you and Ella,
已经足够了
I think there's enough worry to go around.
不然呢
What do you expect?
艾拉跟我一样爱你
Ella loves you almost as much as I do.
贝蒂·沙巴兹
Betty Shabazz,
你是我的新月和星星
ah, you are my Crescent and Star.
今天下午 我想带大一些的女儿们去奥杜邦
I'd like to bring the older girls to the Audubon this afternoon.
不 那可能不是明智之举
Oh, no. I'm not sure that's wise.
我们可能觉得 非裔美国人团结一心的话题很吸引人
We may find Afro-American unity to be a fascinating subject,
但她们会觉得无聊至极
but they'll be bored to tears.
她们眼睁睁看着自己家被夷为平地
They watched their house burn down to the ground.
她们应该看看她们的父亲 是如何迎着反对势力继续前进的
They should see how their father carries on despite the forces against him.
演讲结束后 我们就收拾行李 准备上路
After the speech, we'll pack our things for the trip.
你觉得中国的食物 有和合饭店的好吃吗
Do you think the food in China is, uh, anywhere near as good as Wo Hop?
乔·波南诺被禁止进入纽约 金吉甘特被关进了监狱
Joe Bonanno was banned from New York and Chin Gigante was put behind bars.
所以 在我不在的时候 乔·科伦坡接管了五大家族
So, in my absence, Joe Colombo has taken over the Five Families.
目前却没有针对他的调查
But there's no active investigation against him.
可以解释一下吗
Care to explain?
长官 司法部的指令非常明确
Sir, the-- the DOJ directive came in loud and clear.
我们检察工作的重点 要放在黑人激进分子领袖身上
We're to focus our prosecutorial efforts on Black militant leaders.
也就是马尔科姆·X
Namely Malcolm X.
他正在号♥召黑人走上街头 进行暴♥力♥革命
He's calling for a violent revolution in the streets.
也许你应该回法学院 读一下《第一修正案》
Maybe you need to go back to law school and read the First Amendment.
这叫言论自♥由♥
It's called free speech.
司法部完全有理由担心
The Department of Justice is rightly concerned
一位魅力十足的领袖
about a charismatic leader who'd unite all factions
将所谓民权运动的所有派系联合起来
of the so-called civil rights movement.
摩根索先生 有人找您
Mr. Morgenthau, there's someone here to see you.
我现在有点忙
Um, I'm a little busy.
是埃尔斯沃思·约翰逊
It's Ellsworth Johnson.
好吧 让他进来
Alright, send him in.
你觉得他想干什么
What the hell do you think he wants?
我怎么知道
Hell if I know.
伙计们
Hey, fellas.
约翰逊先生 这位是助理地方检察官派克先生
Mr. Johnson. This is Assistant District Attorney Pike.
我认识派克先生
I'm aware of Mr. Pike.
他喜欢通过骚扰我的妻子来接近我
He likes to spend his time harassing my wife to get to me.
我来了
Well, here I am.
你来干什么
And why are you here?
我是一位热心市民 我有一条匿名线报
I'm a concerned citizen with an anonymous tip.
鲍威尔议员来见您了 总统先生
Congressman Powell is here to see you, Mr. President.
让他进来
Well, send him the hell in.
为了向《第二十四条修正案》致敬
In honor of the 24th Amendment,
我带来了一瓶好酒
I have brought us some of the good stuff.
我可不想庆祝
Yeah, well, I don't feel much like celebrating
因为国会里所谓的民权捍卫者 在背后捅了我一刀
when my so-called civil rights champion in Congress stabs me in the back.
不用担心《教育法案》
Ah, don't worry about the education bill.
我会提出来的
I will bring that to the floor
但你得保证多给哈林区四十万美元
once you guarantee an extra $400,000 for Harlem.
你还真是不知足啊
There's no pleasing you, is there?
我刚刚取消了黑人的人头税
I just eliminated all poll tax for Negroes.
本来就不该征收那种税
Which should never have been there in the first place.
你能想象逼着人们付费投票吗
I mean, can you imagine forcing people to pay a fee to vote?
1942年 作为一名议员
In 1942, as a councilman,
我从联合车站走到国会大厦 抗♥议♥对黑人征收人头税
I walked from Union Station to the Capitol to protest a poll tax on Negroes,
可它一直到1965年才被取消
and it took until 1965 to be removed.
现在我们都知道 敌人会找其他办法
Now, we both know that our enemies
打♥压♥投票
will find other means to suppress the vote.
我一心想做的就是 让《选举权法案》获得通过
Everything I'm about is getting that Voting Rights Act passed,
但是首先 我需要一个《教育法案》
but I need an education bill first.
你得帮我
Gotta help me.
拿出你的真本事 向议会提出来
Take the pork out of your bill and bring it to the floor.
算我求你 加快速度
I'm begging you. Come on now.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
没有《选举权法案》 我们的民♥主♥毫无意义
Our democracy won't mean shit without a Voting Rights Act.
如果人们都不投票 《选举权法案》也毫无意义
And a Voting Rights Act won't mean shit unless people vote.
为这句话干一杯
Well, I'll drink to that.
我承认我有点惊讶 约翰逊先生
I confess to being, um, a little bit surprised, Mr. Johnson.
我以为你从不告密
I thought you didn't snitch.
没错
I don't.
那么 这他妈的算什么
So what the fuck is this?
你干嘛浪费我们的时间
Why are you wasting our time?
摩根索说对了
Morgenthau's right.
我不会告发搭档或同事
I don't snitch on partners or colleagues
除非他们为美国政♥府♥效力
unless they work for the United States government.
继续说
I'm listening.
过去三个月来
For the last three months, the Central Intelligence Agency
中情局一直在私自倒卖♥♥缴获的可♥卡♥因♥
has been pipe-lining seized cocaine
资助第二次入侵古巴行动
to fund a second invasion of Cuba.
现在他们又开始涉足 海♥洛♥因♥和军♥火♥交易
Now they're moving into heroin and gun-running as well.
这次行动的负责人 是一个叫威廉·哈维的人
The operation's run by a man by the name of William Harvey.
他一开始是联邦调查局的人
He started as an FBI man.
据我所知 他本来是你这边的 后来去了中情局
From what I'm told, he was on your side until he jumped to the CIA.
好吧
Okay.
我们信你
We'll bite.
你有关于哈维的什么情报
What information you got on Harvey?
摩根索 你知道规矩不是这样的
Morgenthau, you know that's not the way it works.
在我说出来之前 我们得先达成协议
Before I spill, we gotta make a deal.
入口在这里
Entrances here,
后面有两个出口
two exits in the back,
大厅的楼梯在这里 卫生间在入口外面
staircase here from the lobby, bathrooms just outside the entrance.
折叠椅会排成一列
The folding chairs will be in rows.
最好把椅子分开 中间变成一条过道
Better split up the chairs, make a center aisle.
为什么
Why's that?
如果有人掏枪 我们可以更快地跑过去
Somebody pulls out a piece, we can get to 'em faster.
好 有道理
Alright. Makes sense.
朱尼 你守在门口 给所有想进去的人搜身
Junie, I want you out front frisking anybody who want to come in.
没问题 -不能这么做
You got it. - We can't do that.
为什么 -马尔科姆不想给任何人搜身
Why not? - Malcolm doesn't want anyone frisked.
你在说什么
What in the hell you talking about?
马尔科姆不想用检查站 浇灭年轻人的热情
Malcolm doesn't want young people put off by checkpoints.
预计会有很多大学生来参加活动
We're expecting a lot of college students.
我们该怎么保护一个
How in the hell are we supposed to protect a motherfucker
不想被人保护的混♥蛋♥
who don't want protection?
你知道吗 我想来一杯自♥由♥古巴鸡尾酒
You know what? I am in the mood for a Cuba Libre.
好啊
Okay.
荷西 我们会夺回你的家乡
We're gonna take back your homeland, Jose.
怎么了 朋友
What's wrong, pal-o-mine?
我了解邦比·约翰逊
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表