剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
狗屁国♥务♥院♥
State Department, my ass.
那个男人就是中情局特工
That man was pure CIA.
就算到了海外 美国政♥府♥还想恐吓我
The U.S. government trying to intimidate me, even overseas.
这可不好 -说不好
That's not good. - It is.
这说明我已经激怒他们了
It means I'm getting under their skin.
我知道这次演讲有多重要 也知道你在整个大♥陆♥上
I know how important this speech is and how much you've accomplished already.
取得的成就
All over the continent,
你谈到了黑人解放的必要性
you've talked about the need for Black liberation.
我必须继续 这篇演讲是巅峰之作
And I have to continue. This speech is the pinnacle.
我知道 我只是有点担心
I know. I'm just a little concerned.
我不会让任何人阻止我工作的
I'm not going to let anyone keep me from my work.
确实如此 但是那个人吓到我了
Nor should you, but that man scared me.
这不是闹着玩的
This isn't a game.
没有人比我更清楚这一点
Nobody knows that more than me.
马尔科姆 我有不祥的预感
Malcolm, I have a bad feeling.
又来了
Well, here we are again.
派警♥察♥袭击我的俱乐部 是一个天大的错误
Putting those cops on my club was a big mistake.
你怎么知道是我让他们去的
What makes you think those were my cops?
少装蒜
Stop with the bullshit.
我知道27分局被你收买♥♥了
I know you got the 27th.
但那不会阻止我从马赛拿到海♥洛♥因♥
That ain't gonna stop me from getting the heroin
或者直接提货
from Marseilles when it drops.
约翰逊 你现在的处境不该威胁别人
You're in no position to make threats, Johnson.
但我是个讲道理的人
But I'm a reasonable man.
我愿意谈判 -你真会死缠烂打
I'm willing to negotiate. - You never give up, do you?
我想要什么都能如愿 -你想要什么
I get what I want. - And what is that?
等那批货送达时 少不了会有一场争夺控制权的战斗
When the shipment comes in, there'll be a fight for who controls it.
是的 -不
Yeah. - No!
所有毒品都归我
I'm gonna get the dope, all of it.
但我需要你帮忙卖♥♥掉它
But I am gonna need your help selling it.
就这么简单 -我不是你的马仔 乔
It's that simple. - I don't work for you, Joe.
邦比
You know, Bumpy,
你总是说黑人受到的待遇不公
you're always talking about how the Blacks are mistreated.
听着 我也赞成
Listen, I don't disagree,
我给你的建议 无论怎么看都是一笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
so I made you a good offer by any measure,
可你一次又一次地拒绝我
a-and you turn me down. Again and again.
你还说你被锁在笼子里
Then you talk about being locked in a cage?
那是你自找的
That's your own bullshit.
说实话 我怀疑你才是种族主义者
To be honest, I got half a mind to think you're a racist.
你想跟我做交易吗
You want to make a deal right now?
双方平等
Equal partners.
五五开
50-50.
你想五五开
50-50 you want?
现在陈述条款太晚了
It's too late for you to dictate terms.
我代表你向那些家族争取公平的条件
I stood up for a fair deal on your behalf to the Families.
你让我在他们面前出尽了洋相
You made me look foolish in their eyes.
尤其是你骗荷西·巴♥特♥尔♥的时候
Especially when you conned Jose Battle to your side.
所以恕我直言 你还是去死吧
And so with all due respect, you can go fuck yourself.
我想也是
That's what I thought.
那些警♥察♥会严厉打击你和巴♥特♥尔♥的
Listen, those cops are gonna be cracking down on every fuckin' place
所有地方
you and Battle own.
你不可能控制所有的警♥察♥
You can't control all of the cops.
这个嘛
Well...
我控制的比你多
...I control more than you.
过来 我想给你看些东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
据我所知 他一直在乱打听
He was asking a lot of questions, from what I'm told.
你要被中情局的捉迷藏游戏
You're willing to let a little CIA hide-and-seek
吓得放弃使命吗
scare you out of your mission?
他们找上了我助理
They targeted my assistant.
如果伊莉丝出了事 我永远不会原谅自己
If anything happened to Elise, I'd never forgive myself.
对革命者来说 安全是可望而不可及的奢侈品
Safety is a luxury revolutionaries cannot afford.
你必须决定更重要的是什么
You have to decide what is more important--
你的事业还是生命
your cause or your life.
我愿意为我的信仰而死
I am willing to die for what I believe in,
只要其他人不要在我身边涉险
as long as others aren't put in danger beside me.
你在为全世界的人♥民♥发出战争的呐喊
You are sounding a war cry for your people the world over.
你发射一颗反弹的子弹 它能一路射入华盛顿
You could fire a bullet that ricochets all the way back to Washington.
或者你可以逃到那里躲起来
Or you can run and hide.
你真的认为中情局 会因为那场演讲杀了你吗
You really think the CIA will kill you for giving that speech?
他们做过更过分的
They've done far worse.
几个星期来 你一直在非洲大♥陆♥旅行
You've been roaming this continent for weeks,
随心所欲地做事和说话
doing and saying as you please.
如果他们想要你死
If they wanted you dead, camarada,
早就下手了
they would've killed you already.
布鲁克林汽修公♥司♥
Brooklyn Auto Repair.
原来你也不是完全闲着
I see you're actually doing something around here.
你的文书工作真是一团糟
Your paperwork is such a mess,
我决定试着整理一下
I decided to try and organize things a bit.
谢谢 我很感激
Oh. Uh, thank you. I appreciate you doing that.
我觉得我最好让自己有点用
Figured I may as well be useful around here.
那我不打扰你了
Well, don't let me interrupt.
乔
Joe.
我们上次聊天时 我不该那么对你
I want to apologize for my behavior the last time we spoke.
我压力很大
I got a lot of stress, you know?
你要知道 我很感激你
And I want you to know that I'm grateful to you,
我知道我让你很为难
and I know I haven't made it easy.
这辈子让人为难的事儿多了 对吧
What's easy in this life, right?
你不介意了
So, no hard feelings?
是的
No.
不介意
No hard feelings.
很抱歉 我太激动了
And I'm sorry that... I lost my cool.
没关系
It's okay.
但是你带我出去吃过饭 我想还你个人情
Look, you took me out for dinner, and I want to return the favor.
如果你今晚想过来
If you want to come by later tonight,
我可以做我的著名的炸茄子
I could make my famous eggplant caponata.
很有名吗 -我爸爸最爱吃了
It's famous, huh? - It's my dad's favorite.
好的
Yeah, uh... Sure. Okay.
八点钟
Say 8:00?
好啊
Sounds good.
西22
邦比 再来点咖啡 -不用了 谢谢
More coffee, Bumpy? - No thanks, kiddo.
在减量吗
Trying to cut back?
我不想睡不着觉
Not sure I wanna wake up.
♪ I was afraid that this day would come ♪
听说你一直在找我们
Hear you been looking for us.
你们就是查封我的俱乐部的警♥察♥吗
You're the cops who shot up my joint.
你们需要喝点什么吗
Can I get you gentlemen anything?
我们一会就走
We won't be long.
我们有你的逮捕令
We have a warrant for your arrest.
什么罪名
On what charge?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
敲诈勒索 拉皮条 放高♥利♥贷♥ 选择多着呢
Racketeering, pimping, loan sharking, so much to choose from.
把你的手放在身后
Put your fucking hands behind your back.
科伦坡给你们多少钱
How much is Colombo paying you?
我出双倍
I'll double it.
你是在拒捕吗
Are you resisting arrest?
拒捕可就好玩了
You know, it's funny what happens when you resist arrest.
快把手放在身后
Put your fucking hands behind your back.
有本事来啊
Make me!
怎么回事
What is going on here?
就是他们关了我的俱乐部
These are the men who shot up my club.
他们要按照乔·科伦坡的命令逮捕我
They're arresting me on Joe Colombo's orders.
这算什么 他干什么了
What is this? What did he do?
他是人尽皆知的罪犯
He's a known criminal.
你们为什么要逮捕他
What are you arresting him for?
他什么也没做
He did nothing.
放过他
Leave him alone!
大家安静点 大家听我说 请安静
Settle down. Look, settle down, please!
我跟着你们过来的 因为我知道你们想干什么
I followed you here because I know what you're up to.
但是 -快走吧 德拉诺
But-- - Get out of here, Delano.
这是命令
That's an order.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表