剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
他有没有提到海♥洛♥因♥的运输
Well, did he say anything about the heroin shipment?
什么都行
Anything at all.
他完全不知情
He didn't know anything about it.
要我说 乔·科伦坡是清白的
Now, if you ask me, Joe Colombo's clean.
这是什么鬼东西 -我不知道
What the fuck is this? - I don't know.
我都是按你吩咐做的
I mean, I did everything you said.
你这个蠢机器不好用 能怪我吗
Is it my fault your stupid machinery doesn't do the job?
不好意思 警官
Excuse me, "offisher"?
天啊 看看这家伙
Now, get a look at this guy.
为勤劳的男人喝一杯怎么样
How 'bout a little drink for you hard-working men, mm?
你这个黑鬼喝过的 还想让我喝
Touch that bottle after your nigger lips?
算了吧
I don't think so!
下车 啄木鸟
Hey, out of the car, peckerwoods.
跟我们走
You're coming with us.
慢点
Take it easy.
我很荣幸能参加 这次历史性的非洲首脑会议
I am honored to attend this historic African Summit Conference
代表2200万非洲裔美国人的利益
to represent the interests of 22 million African Americans
他们的权利每天都在受到
whose rights are being violated daily
美帝种族主义的侵犯
by the racism of American imperialists.
我们美国黑人 是你们失散多年的兄弟姐妹
We in America are your long-lost brothers and sisters.
我们曾被强行带上镣铐 带离祖国
We were taken forcibly in chains from this mother continent
三百多年来 一直在美国
and now have spent over 300 years in America,
遭受可以想象到的
suffering the most inhuman forms
最不人道的身心折磨
of physical and psychological torture imaginable.
你们看起来不太硬气了
You guys don't look so tough now, do you?
所有这些不人道的暴行 都是美国政♥府♥当局
And all of these inhuman atrocities have been inflicted upon us
和警♥察♥本身对我们施加的
by the American governmental authorities, the police themselves,
我们只是寻求
for no reason other than that we seek
美国其他人享受的承认和尊重而已
the recognition and respect granted to other human beings in America.
一百年前
A hundred years ago,
美国白人身披白色床单
the American white men used to put on a white sheet
用猎犬对付黑人
and use a bloodhound against Negroes.
今天 他们脱掉了白色床单 穿上警♥察♥制♥服♥
Today, they've taken off the white sheet and put on police uniforms
把猎犬换成了警犬
and traded in the bloodhounds for police dogs.
我要知道 乔·科伦坡收买♥♥的所有警♥察♥的名字
I need to know every single cop that Joe Colombo's got on his payroll.
我们什么都不知道
We don't know shit.
科伦坡收买♥♥的警♥察♥有哪些
Who are the cops on Colombo's pad?
去死吧
Fuck you.
我要烧烂你的嘴
Open your fucking mouth!
我不是说每个白人都是种族主义者
Now, I'm not saying every white person is a racist,
也不是说每个白人警♥察♥ 都是种族主义者
and I'm not saying every white policeman is a racist either.
告诉他答案
Tell him what he wants to know.
科伦坡收买♥♥了哪些人
Colombo's pad?
我不知道
I don't know. No, no.
不 -但是在美国
But both here in the United States
和非洲
and here in Africa,
我们都面对着试图分♥裂♥我们的力量 -他不知道 拜托
we face forces that would seek to divide us. - Come on!
所以说 如果情况不变 我们必须发动革命
That is why, if things don't change, we must call for revolution.
非洲领导人 我们的问题就是你的问题
African leaders, our problem is your problem.
你们永远不会得到充分的尊重
You will never be fully respected
除非我们也受到尊重
until and unless we are also respected.
你们永远不会被视为自♥由♥的人类
You will never be recognized as free human beings
除非我们也被视为人类
until and unless we are also recognized as human beings.
因此 如果这种压♥迫♥仍然继续
And so it is high time, should this oppression continue,
那我们应该选择无视这种斗争共性
to choose whether we will ignore our commonality in this struggle
四分五裂
and be divided,
还是团结一致
or work in solidarity
成为万众一心的非洲兄弟姐妹
as African brothers and sisters the world over.
这是什么 -辞呈
What's this? - Resignations.
那两个查封我俱乐部的骗子警♥察♥的
From the two crooked cops who shot up my club.
你怎么拿到的
And how'd you get this?
我猜他们良心过意不去
I guess... they had a guilty conscience.
这是他们的警徽
Here are their badges.
你伤害他们了吗
Did you hurt these men?
伤害了又如何
What if I did?
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
我有很多办法
I can do plenty.
算了吧
I don't think so.
我有书面供认
I got their signed confessions on paper.
他们告诉我 这个辖区内的每个警♥察♥
They told me the name of every single cop
都在收受黑帮的贿赂 包括…
in this precinct who's taking money from the mob, including…
你
you.
你想怎么样
And what are you gonna do with that?
那要看你了 安全起见 我留了副本
That depends on you. I made copies for safekeeping.
如果我不收钱
If I didn't take the pad money,
这个辖区的所有警♥察♥都会叛乱的
every cop in this precinct would rebel against me.
他们本来就很讨厌我
They hate me enough as it is.
所以你跑来威胁我 却不敢动意大利人
So you threaten me, but you keep your hands off the Italians?
我也想把你们所有人送进监狱啊
I wish I could jail all of you.
但是这里的文化不会一夜之间就改变
But the culture here ain't gonna change overnight.
我必须妥协
I have to make compromises
尽可能在这种糟糕的状况下工作
and do the best I can with this fucked-up situation.
你得弄清楚你的敌人是谁
You need to figure out who your enemies are--
真正的敌人
your real enemies.
在那之前 王八蛋
Until then, motherfucker,
你只能听我指挥
you work for me.
哈林区27分局
来自法国马赛的772航♥班♥正在降落
Now arriving-- Flight 772 from Marseilles, France.
请不要遗漏个人物品
Please make sure you have all your personal items
请到行李处提取您的行李
and collect your luggage at the baggage claim.
♪ Say hello to the bad guy ♪
♪ Say goodbye to your past life ♪
♪ Red eye to the West Side ♪
♪ Bad ting by the poolside ♪
♪ Tell cameraman this my good side ♪
♪ Palm trees with the palm wine ♪
♪ One time for the new tribe ♪
♪ Set the city on fire like Lumumba ♪
♪ She call me daddy like Lumba ♪
♪ Pull up in that Lex, no Luther ♪
♪ Bumping Vandross, trying to catch me a cougar ♪
♪ Smelling like rich sex and suya ♪
♪ They only wanna fight so they can sue ya ♪
♪ Mama said don't you let the money fool ya ♪
♪ You're only just a man, understand, no super ♪
♪ Lord Afrixana commando ♪
♪ Fresh from the belly of the bando ♪
♪ Coming for your head no Kangol ♪
♪ They know that I'm the key to get us out, no piano ♪
♪ It ain't about a check or respect ♪
♪ It's about who the last one left ♪
♪ Say hello to the bad guy ♪
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表