剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
But I will talk to them.
会不会是你那边有人告密
Could it be a snitch coming from your side?
不可能
Impossible.
我的人知道他们会不得好死
My men know that they will die a very slow and painful death.
总觉得有什么地方说不通
Something just-- just doesn't make any sense.
他们为什么抓我不抓你 -问得好
And why am I in here and not you? - It's a good question.
显然是你的某个朋友做了交易
It's obvious. One of your friends made a deal.
他们选择针对我 而不是背叛你
They turn on me so as not to betray you.
可能是那个死胖子法官
Probably that fat-ass judge.
给我点时间查清楚 相信我
Just give me some time to figure this out. Just trust me.
以我的处境来说 有点困难
It's a little difficult to do in my position.
除了恶魔岛外 我去过很多监狱
I've been in many prisons, aside from Alcatraz.
没有人比我更渴望救你出来
There's no one who wants your freedom more than me.
做你该做的事吧
Do what you must.
查出是你的哪个朋友让我被关进来的
Find out which one of your friends put me here.
如果你不查 我们的朋友也会查
'Cause if you don't, our friends will.
滚下车
Get the fuck out.
我说过了 我无能为力
I told you, there's nothing I can do.
你最好想想办法
You better fuckin' think of something.
他被单独监禁了
He's in solitary.
就算我能跟他说话 你觉得他会听我的吗
Even if I could speak to him, you think he listens to me?
没人能左右他的想法
No one can tell him what to do.
乔 住手
Joe, stop.
他说得对 在涉及我的事情上 我父亲就是个疯子
He's right. When it comes to me, my father's insane.
对 这一点很清楚
Yeah, that much is clear.
还有一件事
There is something else.
你到底有什么瞒着我 -没有
What the fuck are you not tellin' me? - Nothing.
妈的
Oh, f-- Oh, fuck!
几周前
A couple weeks ago,
我用一把手锯锯掉了一个人的头
I cut a man's head off with a fuckin' handsaw.
你以为我不会让你的脑浆溅满墙壁吗
You think I won't blow your fuckin' brains all over that wall?
他觉得你在骗他
He thinks you're cheating him.
搞什么…
What the f--
他上个月刚分到两百万美元
His cut last month was $2 million!
他第一次靠海♥洛♥因♥赚到那么多钱 这是事实
He's never made that much off heroin! That's a fact!
你以为他的疯狂只是演戏吗
You think that crazy act of his is just an act?
我觉得他真的已经疯了
I think he is legally insane.
可他在生意上没有疯
He's not crazy when it comes to business.
他觉得你在其他老大面前地位太高了
He thinks you're getting too powerful with the other bosses
因为你给他们赚了太多钱
because you're making them so much money.
他担心你会夺走哈林区
He's worried that you're gonna take Harlem.
我保护了哈林区 我保护了你
I protected Harlem! I protected you!
给他松绑 -是 老大
Untie him. - Yeah, boss.
此时此刻 我辞去他的律师一职
As of this moment, I am resigning as his lawyer.
我不是干这行的料
I am not cut out for this shit.
你给我老老实实地做他的律师
You're gonna stay exactly where the fuck you are.
你得澄清关于我和斯特拉的谎言
You're gonna clean up this lie about me and Stella.
把他的一言一行告诉我
You're gonna tell me every fuckin' thing he says and does.
如果我那么做 他会杀了我
If I do that, he'll kill me.
如果你不做 我也会杀了你 你自己选
I'll kill you if you don't. Your choice.
什么
Huh.
哈林自♥由♥银行 哈林区唯一一家黑人持有的银行
Harlem Freedom Bank. The only black-owned bank in Harlem.
你的意思是…
Excuse me? Are you suggesting that--
地方检察官已经确认有一名秘密线人
The DA confirmed that there's a confidential informant.
我不必忍♥受… -坐下 你♥他♥妈♥坐下
I do not have to endure-- - Sit-- Sit the fuck down! Sit the fuck--
这太过分了
This is outrageous.
等等 那么做对我们有什么好处
I mean, what good would it do any one of us,
毕竟我们参与了那么多交易
after all the things we've been involved in?
联邦调查局找过你们吗
Have any of you been approached... by the Feds?
有人可能会因此丧命 我必须知道真♥相♥
People can die from this shit. I need the truth.
从来没有
No. Never.
法官 -没有
Judge? - No.
代顿 -没有
Dayton? - No.
你为什么一口咬定 是我们中某个人干的
Why are you certain it's one of us?
其他人都接触不到那些文件
No one else has access to those documents.
我要以伦诺克斯山协会兄弟的身份 严肃地质问你们
I'm gonna get real... and ask you as a brother of the Lenox Hill Society.
你们有人跟联邦调查局告过密吗
Did one of you talk to the Feds?
以你们最神圣的荣誉起誓
On your most sacred honor.
邦比 我得解释一下我们和你的关系
Let me make something clear about our relationship with you, Bumpy.
你的直率 你的诚实 你对我们兄弟会的忠诚
Your forthrightness, your integrity, your loyalty to our fraternity
对我们产生了深远的影响
have had a profound effect on us.
我们敬佩你
We admire you.
你是个信守承诺的人
You keep your word.
我们有过分歧
We've had our differences.
但我们知道 你永远不会背叛我们任何人
However, we know that you would never betray any of us.
在你的领导下 我们也永远不会背叛你
And following your lead, we would never betray you.
至少我没有
I haven't done it.
我相信我的兄弟们绝不会做那种事
And I believe my brothers would never do such a thing.
所以…
So...
看来这不仅仅是因为 他以为你跟我上♥床♥了
guess this wasn't just about him thinking you were in my pants.
他只是利用你做他本来就要做的事
Uh, he was using you for something he was gonna do anyway.
除掉我
Take me out.
我给你惹的麻烦只会火上浇油
That doesn't make it any better that I got you in trouble.
也许你能理解我为什么想出国
Maybe you can appreciate why I want to leave the country.
嘿
Hey.
要作战的人是我 而不是你
It's not your fight. It's mine.
你还是走吧
You want to take off...
你救了我的命 我欠你的
I owe you that for saving my life.
我骗了你 乔
I lied to you, Joe.
不是因为那条项链
It wasn't the necklace that did it.
是我告诉费内曼你想上我的
I told Fineman you tried to fuck me.
对不起
Ohh. I'm sorry.
我告诉他不要告诉我父亲 但他还是说了
I told him not to say anything to my father, but he did anyway.
你知道你做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
我所有的努力都白费了
Everything I've worked for... destroyed.
你让你父亲成了我的终生宿敌
You made your father my blood enemy for life.
是我把你卷进来的 我会帮你脱身的
I got you into this mess. I'll get you out.
我知道怎么对付我父亲
I know how to handle my father.
怎么对付
How?
其他老大
The other bosses.
如果他们都同意制裁他呢
What if they all agree to sanction him?
那会怎么样
What would that do?
那就表示 如果他杀了我 他们也会杀了他
It means if he kills me, they kill him.
但是算了吧 那些混♥蛋♥绝对不会那么做的
But forget it. They'll never do it, those fucks.
除非你逼他们
Unless you force them. - Wha--
你忘了 其中一个老大想杀我
No, you forget, one of those bosses tried to have me killed.
我们查出那个人是谁 以此作为筹码
We figure out who that was, use it as leverage.
你又不知道是哪个老大
You don't know which boss.
有个人知道
I know someone who does.
鉴于你对马尔科姆的了解 你可以成为我们的重要资产
You can be a great asset for us, given all that you learned about Malcolm.
这就是我来这里的原因
That's why I came here.
我想确保你的计划能成功
I want to help ensure your plans will succeed.
我想和你一起战斗在前线 克莱德弟兄
I want to be on the front lines with you, Brother Clyde.
考虑到你第一次失败了
Because of your initial attempt,
我觉得你还是留在幕后比较好
I think it best you remain behind the scenes.
你刚刚还说我会成为重要资产
You just said I'd make a great asset.
我可以告诉你马尔科姆的工作地点 过夜地点 还有守卫换班的时间
I can tell you where Malcolm works, sleeps, when his guards switch shifts.
那你会是一个有用的线人 而不是士兵
Which makes you a beneficial informant, not a soldier.
奥马尔弟兄
Brother Omar.
你回来了 我还在想你怎么样了
You're back. I've wondered about you.
你和伊莉丝和好了吗
Have you and Elise reconciled?
这需要一个过程
It has, uh... been a process.
我担心她
I worry about her.
马尔科姆把她骗得团团转
Malcolm has her so deceived.
她需要你
She needs you.
我希望她也这么想
I wish she felt that way.
桑德拉
Sondra...
不要窥探奥马尔弟兄的私事
let's not pry into Brother Omar's personal business.
不 这… -拜托
No, no, it's-- - Please.
请原谅我妻子 -这是事实
Excuse my wife. - It's the truth.
他差点救了伊♥斯♥兰♥民族清♥真♥寺
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表