剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I know Bumpy Johnson.
他正在谋划什么 真的
He's up to something, believe me.
你可能说对了 但是他能干什么
Yeah, you're probably right. But what can he do?
不要低估他
Do not underestimate him.
太甜了
Ugh. That's too sweet.
我们西柏林的站长 曾把一只猫从三楼的窗户丢出去
My station chief in West Berlin used to toss a cat out a three-story window
就为了看看猫为什么总是能安全落地
so we could all watch what makes them always land on their feet.
你知道原理吗 -我根本不在乎
You know how? - I don't believe I care.
那是一种翻正反射
Well, it's a righting reflex.
无论怎么把猫扔出去
No matter how the cat's thrown,
它都会弯曲扭转
it bends and twists
直到它摆出正确的落地位置
until its ass is in the right position to land.
约翰逊不配合
Johnson wasn't cooperating,
所以我只能弯曲扭转 直到找到可行的办法
so I bent and twisted until I found what worked.
我就是这么办事的
That is what I do.
猫有九条命
A cat has nine lives.
就算它摔断了脖子 也会回来报仇的
Even if it breaks its neck, it can come back and fuck with you.
约翰逊不傻
Johnson's not stupid.
他了解中情局的势力和本事
He knows the power and the reach of the CIA,
他不会蠢到报复我
and he's not stupid enough to fuck with me.
你绑♥架♥了他的女儿
You kidnapped his daughter.
他把你视为对马尔科姆·X的威胁
He sees you as a threat to Malcolm X.
约翰逊跟你一样 也有翻正反射
Johnson has a "righting reflex," just like you do.
好吧
Fine.
我会派人跟踪他
I'll, uh... have him tailed.
如果他敢轻举妄动 我会盯着的
I'll be on his ass if he tries anything.
你把这东西喝完吧
You have to finish that shit.
我叫你来有两个原因
I asked you here for two reasons.
第一 我想让你见见 西里尔·德葛拉司·泰森先生
One, I'd like you to meet Mr. Cyril DeGrasse Tyson.
很荣幸认识你
Oh, it's an honor.
多年来 我一直钦佩 你在教育和城市外展方面的工作
I have admired your work in education and urban outreach for years.
谢谢
Thank you.
第二 给你这个
And second, to give you this.
梅米·约翰逊 领导力奖
太棒了 但是没必要
Well, it's wonderful, but unnecessary.
你应得的
You deserve it.
我希望对你所做的所有工作
I wanted there to be some tangible recognition
给予实际的认可
for all the work you've done.
工作才刚刚开始 -我就直说吧
Well, the work's just getting started. - Let me cut to the chase.
我是新上任的哈青行政主管
I'm the new administrative director at HARYOU,
恐怕你出局了
and I'm afraid... you're out.
西里尔…
Cyril--
这个组织容不下 黑帮分子和他们的妻子
There's no room for gangsters or their wives in this organization.
我不想误导我们的社区和孩子
It isn't the message that I wish to send to our community or our children.
鲍威尔议员知道这件事吗
Does Congressman Powell know about this?
他和我说了不算
It-- It wasn't his choice, nor mine,
但是州长委托西里尔
but Cyril has been tasked by the governor
将他的社区行动计划 与我们的合并起来
with merging his community action program with ours,
所以 他说了算
so he's calling the shots.
抱歉 梅米
I'm sorry, Mayme.
好吧 泰森先生
Well, Mr. Tyson,
祝你好运
I wish you the best of luck.
如果你不介意 我想做最后一项贡献
And if you don't mind, I'd like to make one last contribution.
是什么
What is it?
这个
It's this.
你把它塞进你的屁♥股♥里吧
Why don't you take it and shove it up your ass?
乔
Joe.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我只是想来道个别
I just wanted to say goodbye.
什么
What?
我要用你给我的那张去巴黎的机票了
That ticket to Paris you gave me-- I'm gonna use it.
你♥他♥妈♥的胡说什么
The fuck are you talking about?
稍后我会派人把我剩下的东西带走的
I'll send for the rest of my things later.
这是干什么 怎么了
What is this? What happened?
为了你的安全着想 你为什么不能取消行动
Why can't you call this off for your own safety?
取消 我付出了这么多努力
Call this off? This is everything I've been working for.
我不想看到它的结局
I don't wanna see how it ends.
斯特拉 这是生意
Stella, this is business.
我知道我在做什么
I know what the fuck I'm doing.
我父亲会打垮你的
My father will crush you.
所有人都给我出去
Everybody, get the fuck out.
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
一切都在我的掌控之中
I have this under control.
这是我这辈子最大的一笔交易
This is the biggest fucking deal of my life,
你却要他妈的离开
and you're just gonna fucking leave?
对
Yeah.
那你走吧
Go.
乔
Joe.
在我上飞机之前
Before I get on that plane,
我会最后一次尝试救你一命
I'm gonna take one last shot at saving your life.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
你凭什么认为 罗伯特·摩根索不会转身出♥卖♥♥♥我们
What makes you think Robert Morgenthau ain't gonna turn around and fuck us?
猫鼬行动档案里的信息
There's enough information in that Operation Mongoose file
足够弄死联邦调查局和中情局了
to fry both the FBI and the CIA.
如果摩根索能抓住哈维 我们就会拿到豁免权
If Morgenthau can nail Harvey, it'll grant us immunity.
威廉·哈维是我们的人寿保险
William Harvey is our life insurance policy.
对 但保险都是在死后才能获益的
Yeah, but insurance doesn't usually pay off until after you're dead.
拿出你们的武器丢到地上
Take your weapons and toss them to the ground.
别逼我打爆你们的头
Don't make me shoot you between the eyes.
首先 我不喜欢 你们和摩根索达成协议的做法
First off, I don't appreciate your efforts to cut a deal with Robert Morgenthau.
你以为我没在他办公室安插眼线吗
Think I didn't have a plant in his office?
你们想让摩根索逮捕我
Morgenthau arrests me,
换取你们逍遥法外的豁免权
and in exchange for immunity, you go scot-free.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
真聪明
That's clever.
如果你想为中情局效力 我可以给你找份工作
You ever want to work for the CIA, I'll find you a job.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
吉甘特 你得保证兰德尔岛上的货物安全
Gigante, I need you to secure the delivery on Randall's Island.
约翰逊 你得帮我分销毒品
Johnson, I need you to distribute the narcotics.
你以为你是谁
Who the fuck you think you are?
你们俩都有女儿
You both have daughters, right?
对吧
You are protective of them.
你们都想保护她们 照我说的做
Do as I ask, clam up with the Feds,
只要不出♥卖♥♥♥联邦调查局 我们都可以做朋友
and we can all be friends.
你是在威胁我女儿吗
You're threatening my daughter?
我不是你的敌人 而是你的恩人
I'm not your enemy. I'm your benefactor.
我们都会赚得盆满钵满
We're all gonna make a lot of money.
照我说的做
Just do what you're told
我就再也不用惦记你们的孩子了
and I will never have to think about your children again.
摩根索呢
What about Morgenthau?
他想挖我的黑料 简直是做梦
Read him a fucking fairy tale if he wants dirt on me.
我会罩着你们的
I got you covered.
没人敢碰你们
Nobody'll touch you.
你掌控了整个局面 -没错
You got all the cards. - Well, that's correct.
但我不怪你们寻找出路
But I can't fault you for trying.
愿意跟我合作吗
Do we have an agreement?
愿意
Agreed.
不
No.
看来我们的人寿保险取消了
I think our life insurance just got canceled.
一旦摩根索发现哈维不在了 还有什么能阻止他逮捕我们呢
What's to keep Morgenthau from arresting us once he sees that Harvey's not there?
没什么了
Not much.
如果你想退出 我可以自己去
If you want to bail, I'll go this alone.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
我宁愿死 也不愿让科伦坡夺走我们的东西
Fuck it, I'd rather be dead than let Colombo take what's ours.
伦诺克斯排屋
你在家啊
You're home.
我被解雇了 -什么
I've been fired. - What?
哈青换了新主管 西里尔·德葛拉司·泰森
HARYOU has a new director. Cyril DeGrasse Tyson.
他不想让我参与 因为我是你老婆
He doesn't want me involved because I'm married to you.
鲍威尔议员知道这件事吗
Congressman Powell know about this?
他在华盛顿 这是偷袭
He's in Washington. It was a sneak attack.
太侮辱人了
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表