剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
伊莉丝 这是我的母亲卡蒂莎
Elise, this is my mother, Khadijah.
愿你平安
As-salamu alaykum.
谢谢你当我们的监护人 守护我们的约会
Thank you for being our chaperone to keep halal for our date.
也愿你平安
Wa-Alaikum-Salaam.
你和奥马尔说的一样美
You are just as beautiful as Omar said you were.
他对你评价很高 你对他影响很大
He's spoken so highly of you, and the great influence you've had on him.
奥马尔对你赞不绝口
Omar can't say enough wonderful things about you.
是吗
Is that so?
自从莎茜拉离开后 他就没这么笑过
He hasn't smiled so much since Zahira was still with us.
我一度担心他再也找不到幸福了
I was worried he'd never find happiness again,
但如真♥主♥所愿 他找到你了
but then, Mashallah, he found you.
如真♥主♥所愿 -如真♥主♥所愿
Mashallah. - Mashallah.
奥马尔 不准这样
Omar! Haram!
你知道在结婚之前不能碰她的
You know you mustn't touch her until you're married.
对不起 母亲 我一时昏了头
Forgive me, Mother. I don't know what came over me.
所以我才陪你一起来
That's why I'm here.
我想把儿子养成一个正直的穆♥斯♥林♥
I raised my son to be a proper Muslim man before Allah.
你做得很好
You did a very good job.
他只做过一件可耻的事
The only shameful thing he's ever done
就是被伊♥斯♥兰♥民族清♥真♥寺驱逐出来
was to get himself exiled from the Nation of Islam,
都是因为马尔科姆·X那个无赖
all because of that roguish Malcolm X.
母亲 别说了
Mother, please...
那个邪恶之徒诋毁信使太多次了
That evil man has slandered the Messenger just too many times.
马尔科姆正冒着生命危险 为我们的自♥由♥而战
Malcolm is risking his life to fight for our freedom.
即便他与伊利贾·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥有争执 依然值得我们尊重
He deserves respect, regardless of his quarrel with Elijah Muhammad.
奥马尔 你不是说 伊莉丝是个聪明的女人吗
Omar, I thought you said Elise was an intelligent woman.
母亲 求你了
Mother, I beg you--
真♥主♥不会让你娶一个 相信傻瓜承诺的人
Allah forbids you join your life to someone who follows the promises of a fool,
很明显 这个女人是个傻瓜
and clearly, this woman is a fool.
母亲 够了
Mother, that's enough!
愿你们平安
As-salamu alaykum.
要不要…
Can I interest you in--
我需要你立刻去见我父亲
I need you to see my father now.
怎么了
What's the matter?
告诉他 我要取消对科伦坡的暗♥杀♥行动
Tell him I said to call off this hit on Colombo.
我听不懂 什么暗♥杀♥
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not know what that means. A hit?
别装了行吗 -我不知道你指的是什么
What is that? - Oh, would you cut the shit?! - I-I do not know what you're referencing.
不管是什么 我都没参与
I am not involved in whatever you are referring to.
我说他想上我是骗人的
I was lying about him trying to fuck me.
我那么做是因为我受不了他的保护
I did it because I can't stand being under his protection.
你错得离谱 -我知道
That was a grave mistake. - I know.
既然是你把这件事告诉我父亲的
And since you obviously told that to my father,
你必须劝他取消行动
now you've gotta get him to call it off.
现在说什么都晚了
The die has been cast.
作为他的律师 我有义务 把我听到的一切告诉吉甘特先生
As his attorney, I am obligated to tell Mr. Gigante everything I hear.
你父亲勃然大怒 结果被单独监禁了
Your father flew into a rage. He was put into solitary confinement.
我没法接近他
I have no way to access him.
我什么都做不了
There's nothing I can do.
帮我约见隆巴尔迪
Get me a meeting with Lombardi.
我不想参与这件事
I don't want to get in the middle of a--
不然我就告诉我父亲 你也想上我
Or I'll tell my father that you tried to fuck me, too.
你是在威胁我吗
You threatening me?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
我会让隆巴尔迪来见你的
I-I will make sure Lombardi comes to see you.
很好
Good.
我必须告诉你 你第一次让我觉得你像你父亲
I have to tell you, for the first time, you really remind me of your father.
这不是警♥察♥或联邦调查局 邦比
This ain't the police or the Feds, Bump.
如果你给他们提供假情报 一旦被发现
And if you give 'em some bullshit information and they find out,
你的可♥卡♥因♥就泡汤了
you can kiss all that coke goodbye.
你得格外小心 邦比
We gotta be real careful about this, Bump.
那些中情局的家伙不是闹着玩的
Those CIA cats do not play.
这可不是我们在街头玩的利益交换
This ain't no tit-for-tat like we do on the streets.
你不知道 戴尔
Think I don't know that, Del?
金告诉我 这些混♥蛋♥在黑帮的帮助下
Chin told me that these motherfuckers killed Kennedy
杀了肯尼迪
with the help of the mob.
天哪 -我们在东哈林区听说
Damn. - Hey, word in Spanish Harlem is that the CIA got mobsters
中情局找黑帮在古巴痛击卡斯特罗
to take a whack at Castro in Cuba.
据说他很不爽 因为卡斯特罗把他赶出了哈瓦那
Said they was pissed because Castro knocked them outta Havana,
让他们损失了几百万
cost their asses millions.
你从哪听来的
Where'd you hear that?
是哈瓦那之家巴♥特♥尔♥的手下说的
Yeah, I heard it from one of Battle's men over at Casa Havana.
还说那是什么秘密行动
Said it was some kinda hush-hush operation.
戴尔 帮我打给卡洛·甘比诺 我想约他见面
Del, get me Carlo Gambino on the phone. I wanna set a meeting.
好
Yeah.
你拥有棕榈化学公♥司♥十年了
So you've owned Palmetto Chemical for 10 years,
你雇佣了50个人 -是的
and you employ 50 people? - Yes.
我扩大了员工数量
I expanded the number of workers
这样政♥府♥会认为 我们有能力签下一份大合约
so that the government would deem us capable of a large contract.
好的 我明白
Yes. I see.
马歇尔先生
Mr. Marshall?
我的专长是评估政♥府♥采购合约
My specialty is evaluating procurement contracts,
议员先生 员工突然增加 可能会引发警惕
and a sudden rise in the workforce could be flagged, Congressman.
有多少人真的在那里工作
Oh. How many people really work there?
我不知道 大概有20个吧
Oh, I don't know. It's probably closer to 20.
安全起见 就写30吧
Well, then let's put down 30, uh, to be safe.
他们知道在把这些合约批给小企业时
I mean, they know when awarding these contracts to small businesses
他们是可以扩充人力的
that they are allowed to expand their workforce.
给哈林区创造更多的工作机会
More jobs for Harlem.
太棒了 -太棒了
That's wonderful. - Wonderful.
捏造事实或许不是个好主意
I'm not sure creating facts is a good idea.
猜猜政♥府♥把这些灭虫合约给谁了
Guess who gets these extermination contracts from the government.
黑帮 白人黑帮 路凯斯 甘比诺
The mob. The white mob. The Luccheses, the Gambinos.
为什么不让黑人黑帮得手一次呢
Why not let a Black mobster get it for once?
你现在提倡 黑人黑帮享有平等的机会
So now you're advocating equal opportunity to Black mobsters?
我在想尽办法为失业的哈林区工人
I am advocating jobs for unemployed Harlem workers
寻找就业机会
by any goddamn means necessary!
作为律师
As a lawyer,
我建议你甩手不管这件事
I have to recommend you wash your hands of this.
棕榈化工到底是不是合法企业
Is Palmetto Chemical a legitimate business, or is it not?
绝对合法
It is very legitimate.
多年来 它一直在哈林区做合法生意
It's done legitimate work in Harlem for years.
传言说 它是帮毒品生意洗钱的地方
And according to rumor, laundered money as a drug front.
你有证据吗
Can you prove that?
没有
No.
提交申请
Submit the application.
梅米 祝你好运
And, Mayme, good luck.
斯特拉
Stella,
我们的世界不是这样运转的
that's not how things work in our world.
有了命令 你就得服从
You're given an order, you follow it.
你在说什么
What, you're telling me like I haven't lived
难道我不是从小生活在这个世界上吗
my entire life in this world?
你知道吗 不听命令的人
Eh, you know where the guys who don't follow orders are?
都沉在郭瓦纳斯运河里了
The bottom of the Gowanus Canal.
不 男人经常犯错的
No, guys botch jobs all the time.
不包括我 对不起
That's not me. I'm sorry.
你父亲让我“搞定科伦坡”
When your father says, "Take care of Colombo,"
我就搞定科伦坡
I take care of Colombo.
我也没办法
Nothin' I can do about it.
我不能再害死一个人了
I can't be responsible for another person's death.
我知道你经历了很多事
Hey. I know you've been through a lot.
厄尼的遭遇很悲惨
What happened to Ernie was awful.
但不管怎样 我也觉得很痛苦
But for what it's worth, it was very painful for me, too.
是吗 -是的
It was? - Yeah.
你们刚结婚 我喜欢厄尼 我不想让他惨死
You guys just got married. Plus, I liked Ernie. I didn't want to off him.
我那么做是因为有命令在身
But I had to do it 'cause I had an order.
你父亲给我下了命令后改变了主意
Your father, after he gave me the order, changed his mind,
想来找我 但为时已晚
tried to get to me, but it was too late.
我以为是我父亲杀了厄尼
I thought my father killed Ernie.
不 你父亲试图阻止我
No. Your father tried to stop it.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表