剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I have to admit to being a little surprised.
证人往往会因为告密而自责
Usually, a witness suffers from what we call snitcher's remorse.
我爱过的三个男人都死在我父亲手上
My father was responsible for the death of three men I loved.
我很愿意出庭作证
I can't wait to take the stand.
斯特拉 这正是我今天想商讨的话题
Well, Stella, that is what I wanted to discuss today.
我觉得你没必要
I actually don't think you taking the stand
出庭作证
is going to be necessary.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的口供帮我们逮捕了他
Your statements allowed us to arrest him.
那些文件是密封的
Those are under seal.
如果你出庭作证
If you took the stand,
这件事会人尽皆知 你的处境会非常危险
they would become public knowledge, and you would be in serious danger.
我不在乎 愿意冒这个险
I don't care. I'm willing to take that risk.
我们还担心 如果你的一些个人选择被曝光
We're also concerned the jury may not see you as a sympathetic witness
陪审团可能不会将你视为 值得同情的证人
if some of your personal choices came to light.
什么意思
What do you mean?
辩方肯定会说你与那个黑人有关系
The defense will surely bring up the fact that you had a relationship with a Negro.
那可能让陪审团疏远你
That could alienate the jury.
即便我告诉他们 是我父亲害死了那个人也不行吗
Even when I tell them my father was responsible for that man's death?
听我说 斯特拉
Look, Stella,
我不是说我不会传唤你出庭作证
I'm not saying I'll never call you to the stand.
或许有必要 但是如果我能 免此一举并保证你的安全 我会的
It may be necessary. But if I can avoid it and keep you safe, I will.
你利用了我
You used me.
我们有着同样的目标
We're both after the same thing here--
确保你的父亲在他该去的
to make sure that your father spends the rest of his life
寒冷黑暗的牢房♥里度过余生
in the cold, dark cell that he belongs.
等我给他定罪时
And when I get that conviction,
你我二人 以及这间办公室的所有人都会知道
you and I and everyone in this office will know
是你把他逼上了绝路
that it was you who slammed the door and threw away the key.
维托·吉诺维斯家族 头目 金文森特·吉甘特
全都加起来了
It's totaled!
邦比·约翰逊
Bumpy Johnson.
你好吗 我是乔·科伦坡
How you doin'? Joe Colombo.
嘿
Hey.
很漂亮的西装 什么牌子 奥林定制吗
Nice suit. What is it? Orie's Custom Tailoring?
我也在那里定制西装
I get my suits made there, too.
你也去找黑人裁缝买♥♥西装
You buy your suits from a black tailor on one-two-fifth?
开什么玩笑 奥利·沃尔斯是个天才
What? Are you kidding me? Orie Walls is a fuckin' genius.
我上次过去的时候
Last time I was there,
卡修斯·克莱也去买♥♥衣服 -他现在叫穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里了
Cassius Clay came in to buy a few. - He goes by Muhammad Ali now.
对 我总是忘记
Oh, yeah. I keep forgetting.
说实话 我更喜欢卡修斯这个名字
I like Cassius better, to be honest.
长话短说吧
Let's keep this short.
我欠各大家族的钱 不用担心 我会还的
The money I owe the Families? Just know I'm good for it.
我知道 别担心 来 我带你转转
I know. Don't worry. Come on, let me show you around.
我派人在五个区到处偷车
So, I got guys lifting cars all over the five boroughs.
拆开那些车 向世界各地转售零件
We break 'em down, resell the parts all over the world.
我们还会寻找新车 并按照客户需求偷盗
We also scout out new cars and steal them on order.
看 你见过这辆车吗
Look at this. You seen this?
福特推出的新款 野马 真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
This new car Ford put out? The Mustang? Fucking beautiful.
有意思
Interesting.
你喜欢浓缩咖啡吗 -当然
You like espresso? - Yeah, sure.
是吗 来吧
Yeah? Come on.
好的
Okay.
两位的双份浓缩咖啡
Doppio espresso per voi due.
谢谢
Grazie.
今天我可以还一百万 剩下的钱需要宽限几天
I'm good for a mill today. The rest will take me some time.
谁能想到毒品会被烧掉呢
Well, who would have guessed the dope would burn up?
不要担心各大家族
And don't worry about the Families.
他们一开始叫个不停 但是我让他们规矩了
Sure, they squawked at first, but I got them in line.
你在帮我
You're doing me favors.
为什么
Why?
你也知道 金·吉甘特在狱中 不能保释
Chin Gigante's in jail without bond, as you know.
他不在的时候 由我主持大局
I'm playing hall monitor while he's gone.
你可以通过与我合作 来偿还你欠各大家族的钱
You can make up your debt to the Families by working with me.
有什么条件
What's the catch?
没有条件
No catch.
那些管理家族的老顽固
Eh, those fossilized fucks that run the Families--
不懂得尊重你
they got no respect for who you are.
但我懂 你是个传奇
But I do. You're a legend.
独一无二的邦比·约翰逊
The Bumpy Johnson.
多谢夸奖 但是麻烦你解释一下
I appreciate the flattery, but spell this shit out for me.
你到底想要什么 -在各方面进行合作
What exactly do you want? - We work together.
毒品 赌博 女人
On everything, alright? Narcotics, gambling, women.
你说了算 是吧
And you call the shots, right?
这是合作 纯属生意
It's a partnership. It's pure business.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I say no?
为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
因为我上次与你们其中一个人合作
Because the last partnership I had with one of you
以鲜血和烈火告终
ended in blood... and flames.
无论哪个结果 我的人都会输
Either way, my people lose.
考虑一下
Uh, think about it.
不然
Otherwise...
各大家族需要在周五之前收回全款
the Families will need to be paid in full by Friday.
你自己选
Your call.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
一切都好吗
How's everything?
我们应该赞成实施打击
Let us agree that the blow must be struck,
商议实施什么样的打击
and let us agree what type of blow must be struck
以及打击的对象是谁
and at whom the blow should be struck,
不同意实施打击的人…
and then those who don't go along with that strike,
我们需要另一个… -你好
we need an organization... - Hello.
市区的人都不喜欢的组织 -你上电视了
...that no one downtown loves. - You're on television.
我们需要随时可以 并愿意采取行动的人
We need one that's ready and willing to take action,
任何一种行动都可以
any kind of action.
时机不是由城里那个人来选 而是由我们自己决定
Not when the man downtown sees fit, but when we see fit.
采取一切必要的手段
By any means necessary.
可以让我们单独聊一会吗
Do you mind if we have a-- a few moments alone?
对不起 马尔科姆牧师
I'm sorry, Minister Malcolm.
邦比指示我时时刻刻守在这里
Bumpy instructed me to never leave this post.
你认为他们还要在这里待多久
How much longer do you think they're gonna have to be here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们现在需要邦比的帮助
We need Bumpy's help now.
我不会把这些先生打发走的
I'm not going to send those gentlemen away.
我想念我们的孩子了
I miss our children.
她们在艾拉那里很安全
They're safe with Ella.
这是她们享受波士顿的好机会
It's a chance for them to enjoy Boston.
也许我们也可以过去
Maybe we can go up there, too.
住在你姐家附近的高档汽车旅馆里
We can stay in one of those nice motels near your sister's.
现在这里需要我
I'm needed here now.
需要你干嘛
For what?
1943年以来最严重的骚乱才过去三天
We are three days out from the worst riots since 1943.
我需要… -你需要什么
I need-- - You need to what?
上电视
Go on to the television?
继续说一些可能刺♥激♥别人来杀你的话
Tell more things that might aggravate people to try to kill you?
他们都指望我留下来
I'm expected to be here.
谁
By who?
这个嘛
Well, uh...
你不必去做别人期待的那个你
You don't have to be the version of you that's expected by everyone else.
弯管通心粉
摩根索不需要我作证 你一定很开心
You'll be happy to know Morgenthau doesn't need me to testify.
你依然是告密贼
You're still a rat.
你还能留在这里 纯粹是因为你父亲脑子不清醒
The only reason you're here is because, for some crazy reason,
非要让你留下来
your father insisted that I let you stay.
如果我说了算 你早就流落街头了
If it was up to me, you'd be out in the street.
明天我要去一家职业介绍所面试工作
Well, I got an interview with a job agency tomorrow.
一旦存够钱 我就会永远离开这里
The minute I got enough money saved, I'll be out of here forever.
你找工作
You, a job?
你这辈子从来没有工作过一天
You never worked a day in your fucking life.
去你的
Fuck you!
不准这样和我说话 贱♥人♥
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表