剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我们上次谈过这件事
We spoke about this last time.
克莱德弟兄 我主动提出想帮忙解决
I offered my help, Brother Clyde, with the, uh,
马尔科姆的问题
Malcolm problem.
你也知道 亲爱的圣使 命令我们不可伤害他
Well, you know the Dear Holy Messenger has commanded us not to harm him.
在媒体面前
For the sake of the press, sometimes
圣使有时会打哑谜
the Dear Holy Messenger speaks in riddles.
我相信圣使的话
I take the Dear Holy Messenger at his word.
如果我不信他 那我和叛徒马尔科姆有什么区别
If I didn't, I'd be no better than that traitor Malcolm.
你可以相信我 克莱德弟兄
You can trust me, Brother Clyde.
我是站在你这边的
I'm on your side.
我听说
I hear rumors
你在帮助马尔科姆
that you're helping Malcolm.
说你加入了他的清♥真♥寺
That you joined his mosque.
是你让他接近马尔科姆的
You told him to get close with Malcolm,
让他做线人
to be an informant.
桑德拉累了
Sondra is tired.
我也是
So am I.
相信真♥主♥吧 奥马尔弟兄
Have faith in Allah, Brother Omar.
马尔科姆会得到他应得的报应
Malcolm will get exactly what he deserves.
愿你平安
Salaam alaikum.
你来了
There you are.
我还在想你到底会不会回家呢
I was wondering if you were ever gonna come home.
我回来了
Here I am.
我希望今晚是我们的特别之夜
I wanted it to be a special night for us.
这是我特意从意大利买♥♥的 专门穿给你看
This came all the way from Italy just for you.
是不是很美
Isn't it gorgeous?
♪ Honey, won't you hold me?
你知道最棒的是什么吗
Do you know what the best part about it is?
你可以把它脱掉
That you get to take it off.
你想杀死斯特拉 -不 你干什么
You tried to kill Stella! - No. What are you doing?
你想让人杀死她 是不是
You tried to have her killed, didn't you?
那会给我带来什么后果
What's in it for me?
你为什么要那么做 为什么
Why did you do that? Why did you do it, huh?
那是我的女儿
That's my daughter!
难怪她不想回家
You wonder why she never wanted to come home!
你发什么疯
Huh? What's wrong with you, huh?
那是我的女儿
That's my daughter!
听我说 在我眼里 你已经是死人了
Listen to me, listen to me, you are dead to me.
我讨厌新泽西
I hate New Jersey.
天哪 这里的咖啡太臭了
God, this coffee here stinks.
你要喝你妈煮的咖啡吗 她就在桥的另一边
You want your mommy? She's right over the bridge.
你为什么总把我妈扯进来
Why you gotta bring my mama into this?
你为什么总能找到抱怨的理由
Why you have to always find something to complain about?
你喜欢这种咖啡吗 -喜欢才怪
You like the coffee? - Fuck no.
就是他
That's him.
你们等着
Go.
好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
看好了
Watch this, watch this.
准备 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
他一下就把他打晕了
Knocked him out with one blow.
是啊 那是钱斯的专长
Yeah, that's Chance's specialty.
打晕一个人
Knock a man out,
保住他的脑袋 等他醒来
but keep his brains intact
他就会开口♥交♥代了
so when he wakes up, he talks.
给我倒一杯卡布奇诺 -好 老大
Get us some cappuccinos, huh? - Yeah, boss.
拿把椅子
Grab a chair.
你想谈吗 谈吧
You wanna talk? Go ahead.
欢迎回来 金 很高兴见到你
Well, welcome back, Chin. It's good to see you.
我是出于尊重才来见你的
I come to you out of respect.
我没有恶意
I come in peace.
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
等等 也许我们应该等到开会再谈
Hang on. Maybe that should wait for the sit-down.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
我要怎么做才能让你明白 我从来没有背叛过你
What can I do to make you realize that I never betrayed you?
离开哈林区
You leave Harlem.
好吧
Yeah.
我就知道你会这么说
You know, I had a feeling you were gonna say that.
接下来这句话可能会让你更愤怒
At the risk of annoying you further,
但我不能走
that I can't do.
我有大计划
I got big things planned.
我希望你也能参与进来
Things I want you to be a part of.
是你让我当老大的
You made me a boss.
我很感激你
For that, I'm grateful to you.
所以 拜托你
So please,
告诉我 我怎么做才能和你和平相处
tell me, how can I make peace between us?
我的老大 维托·吉诺维斯
My boss, Vito Genovese,
他…
he…
他入狱时 把所有事情托付给我了
you know, when he went to prison, he asked me to look after his affairs,
就像我托付你一样
like I asked you.
当时我是他的司机
I was his driver.
没人尊重我
Nobody respected me.
其他的头目 家族 更别说那些老大们了
Not the other capos, not the families, let alone the bosses.
只有当他们看到 我是如何处置骗子 叛徒
Only when they seen what I do with the liars and the snakes
还有像你这样的小混混时
and the punks like you...
他们才一下子明白不能招惹我
they learned pretty fast not to fuck with me.
这就是我要给你的教训
That's a lesson that I intend to teach you.
好吧
Alright.
我尽力了
Well, I tried.
你好 伊莉丝 -不好意思…
Hey, Elise. - I'm sorry, d--
这是干什么
What the fuck is this?
我想传达一种态度给你父亲
It's a message from me to your father.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
这不重要
That's not important.
我想谈谈你这个人
I want to talk about you...
以及
and
你能帮我做什么
how you are gonna help me.
我知道你曾经是个瘾君子
I understand you were an addict?
真讽刺
That's ironic,
你父亲是哈林区最大的毒贩子
'cause your father's the biggest dope dealer in Harlem.
去你的
Fuck you.
你戒掉了
You kicked it.
真厉害
That's impressive.
戒毒是要很大毅力的
It takes a lot of willpower to kick.
放开我 拜托你
Let me go. Please, please.
你的父亲
Your father
以为他能勒索我
thinks he can blackmail me.
而你
And you
将让他知道 他让我过不好
will let him know that I can make his life
我也可以让他过不好
as miserable as he makes mine.
不要 求你了 不要
No, no, no. No, no. Please, don't! No, don't!
不要 你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
我要把这些信寄出去 这是地址
I'm going to mail these letters. Here are the addresses.
马尔科姆牧师 我们不能再等了
Minister Malcolm, we can't wait much longer
不然你会错过航♥班♥的
or you'll miss your plane.
伊莉丝姐妹还没来 她本该和我一起走的
Sister Elise is not here yet. She's supposed to go with me.
我们还没有她的消息
We haven't heard from her yet.
给我们在这里认识的所有人打电♥话♥
Well, call around to everybody we know.
看看能查到什么
Find out whatever you can.
我们查过了 也会继续查 但是拜托
We've done that and we'll continue to, but please.
这是飞往底特律的最后一班飞机
This is the last flight to Detroit.
如果错过它 你就没法及时赶到那里发表演讲了
If you miss it, you won't get there in time to deliver your speech.
我放点音乐 也许能缓和气氛
Maybe if I put on a little music, it'll lighten the mood.
好
Yeah.
或者你可以直接跟我说
Or maybe you can just talk to me.
金吉甘特出狱了
Chin Gigante's out of jail.
他想跟我合作
He wants to partner.
你怎么回答的 -不行
And what did you say? - No.
也算不错的开始
That's a start.
也许这就是结局
Maybe it's the end.
下象棋的时候 如果对手占据了更好的位置
When you play chess and your opponent has a better position,
他们可以从各个方向攻击你
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表