剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
这是给莉莉安的
It's for Lillian.
我一定会转交给她
I'll be sure she gets them.
我真希望不必走到这一步
I wish this could've all been avoided.
是啊 如果他没遇见过你就可以
Yes. If he'd never met you.
我想帮阿奇的 这不是我的错
I tried to help Archie. This is not my fault.
老掉牙的故事了 我听过了
It's the same old story. I've heard it before.
总之 我不是来谈这个的 也不是来谈我们之间的事
Anyway, I didn't come here to talk about that or us, so...
不是吗 -所以
No?
我想请你帮个忙
I want to ask you for a favor.
帮忙
A favor?
你胆子真大 -帮马尔科姆
You have your nerve. For Malcolm.
马尔科姆怎么了 -他有生命危险
What about Malcolm? He's in serious danger.
我想请你跟鲍威尔谈谈 看他是否能派联邦探员保护他
I want you to talk to Powell, see if he can put Federal agents on him.
可靠的探员
Trustworthy ones.
你真的是为了马尔科姆吗
Is this really about Malcolm?
这是你来这里的原因
That why you're here?
我想求你回家
Well, I'd plead to have you come back home,
但我知道不管用
but I know that's not gonna work.
所以 没错 我是为马尔科姆来的
So... yeah, I'm here for Malcolm.
亚当在华盛顿 我得和罗伊·温盖特谈谈
Adam's in Washington. I'll have to talk to Roy Wingate.
谢谢 -还有别的事吗
Thanks. Is there anything else?
有
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
回家吧
Come home.
巴蒙特餐厅 始于1900年
先生们 我想再次感谢你们同意见我
Gentlemen, I want to thank you all again for agreeing to meet with me.
我很荣幸来到这里
I'm very honored to be here.
路易神父 深感荣幸的是我们
Well, the honor is really ours there, Father Louis.
我很久没去教堂了
I haven't been to church for a long time.
你的到来让我很安心
Your being here makes me feel good.
有什么事吗 神父
How can we help you, Father?
上帝为证
As God is my witness,
我将传达的担忧并非来自我个人
the concerns I'm about to convey are not my own.
而是来自我哥哥文森特 你们也知道 他还在监狱里
They come from my brother Vincent, who, you know, remains in prison.
如果金有什么不满 你尽管说好了
If Chin has a beef, let us hear it.
我哥哥似乎认为
My brother seems to think that there are rumors
有一些关于他妻女的谣言
about his wife and-- and daughter
正在分♥裂♥大家的关系
that are being spread for the purpose of creating division.
他担心这会导致暴♥力♥行为
And he's concerned that this could lead to violence.
他当然想阻止这种情况的发生
Naturally, he wishes to prevent this.
当然了 神父
Naturally, Father.
我哥哥相信
My brother is...
你 乔·科伦坡 冤枉他的妻子奥林佩娅
of the belief that you, Joe Colombo, have falsely accused his wife, Olympia,
企图杀害他的女儿斯特拉
of trying to kill his daughter, Stella.
神父 金托我保护他的女儿
Father, I was entrusted with protecting Chin's daughter
不让想杀她的人伤害她
from men who tried to kill her.
可惜直到今天 我们都不知道那是谁
Unfortunately, to this day, we still don't know who that was.
我从没向任何人提起过 金的妻子或女儿
I've never said a word about Chin's wife or daughter to anyone.
先生们
Gentlemen, I--
我无意制♥造♥麻烦
I don't mean to cause problems.
我要传达的信息很简单
My message is simple.
停止这些谣言
Stop these rumors.
并继续为我哥哥祈祷 希望他尽快获释
And keep my brother in-- in your prayers that he may be released soon.
一定会的
I'm sure he will.
还有别的事吗 神父
Is there anything else, Father?
我还有一条信息要传达
There is one more piece of information that I've been asked to convey.
我哥哥已经不再相信乔·科伦坡
My brother has lost all faith in Joe Colombo
照料他在哈林区的事务了
to look after his affairs in Harlem.
他希望你们所有人都知道
He wishes it to be known to all of you
他和乔·科伦坡之间不再有任何协议
that he and Joe Colombo no longer have any agreement.
什么
What?
希望我的话能缓和你们之间的气氛
I hope my words have helped to lower the temperature between you all
避免任何不必要的暴♥力♥
and that we will avoid any unnecessary violence.
再见
Good day.
那个混♥蛋♥
That motherfucker!
这算哪门子神父
What kind of fucking priest is this?!
他向委员会扔了一颗手榴弹
He just threw a hand grenade into the commission!
这不可能是他的主意
It can't have been his idea.
我猜是奥林佩娅怂恿他去的
My guess is that Olympia put him up to it.
她可能害怕我父亲发现后会杀了她
She's probably terrified my father's gonna find out and kill her.
如果他和你们开战 对她来说更安全
It's safer for her if he's at war with you and the others.
你建议我们怎么做 杀掉奥林佩娅吗
So what do you recommend we do? Kill Olympia?
不
No.
在这个世界上 我父亲最信任的人就是路易叔叔
The man my father trusts most in this world is Uncle Louis.
难就难在让他相信奥林佩娅在撒谎
The trick's to convince him that Olympia's lying.
我怎么让他相信
Oh! How do I do that?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我得防患于未然
I gotta nip this in the bud.
其他家族可能会在争斗中 支持金
The other families may side with Chin in a war,
即使他们知道我说的是实话
even though they know I'm telling the truth!
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我从没杀过神父 但凡事都有第一次
I've never killed a priest before. First time for everything.
乔 拜托你别这样
Joe, please don't do that.
如果我别无选择呢
What if I don't have a choice?
路易叔叔是我们家族中 唯一一个自始至终对我好的人
Uncle Louis is the one member of my family who's always been good to me.
让我和他谈谈 拜托了
Just let me speak with him. Please?
好的 先生 我明白 但是
Y-Yes. Yes, sir. I understand. But--
好的
Okay.
谢谢你抽时间这么做
Thank you for your time.
警♥察♥局长拒绝派人保护马尔科姆
Police commissioner refuses to put any men on Malcolm.
亚当从华盛顿亲自给他打过电♥话♥
Adam called him personally from Washington.
他还打给了 市长和助理地方检察官派克
He also called the mayor and Assistant District Attorney Pike.
他和你一样担心 但执法部门在阻拦此事
He's very concerned, as you are, but there's pushback from law enforcement.
当然
Of course.
又是老套的借口 说是人手不够
The usual excuses. Not enough manpower.
切·格瓦拉来了之后
And with Che being in town, they're using extra men to guard
他们增加了人手 对付古巴的煽动者和共♥产♥主义间谍
against Cuban agitators and communist spies.
马尔科姆才是他们应该保护的人
Malcolm's the one they should be protecting.
从非洲回来后
After his trip from Africa,
他的影响力更大了 他们也更害怕他
he's more influential than ever and more feared.
因为他在为更公正的世界作斗争
Because he's helping to fight for a more just world.
这有什么可怕的
Why is that so scary?
也许人们害怕他们不了解的东西
Maybe people are afraid of what they don't know.
毕竟我们不知道 平等的世界是什么样 对吧
I mean, we don't know what a world with equality would look like, do we?
对
No.
你得说服马尔科姆远离联♥合♥国♥
You have to convince Malcolm to stay away from the UN.
这几个月来
He's been breaking his back,
他吃尽了苦头 努力组织同盟
struggling to put a coalition together for months.
再也没有这么好的机会了
He won't get another opportunity like this.
纽约警♥察♥局 联邦调查局 中情局
Talking about the NYPD, the FBI, the CIA.
所有的傀儡大♥师♥都蠢蠢欲动
All puppet-masters.
他还有多少机会能和切这样的人
How many chances will he get to take the world stage
一起登上世界舞台
with someone like Che?
跟我说说守卫吧
Tell me about the guards.
他撤走了我的人 现在谁在保护他
He peeled me off. Who's on him now?
有大约30个伊♥斯♥兰♥果实的教♥徒♥跟着他
He's got about 30 followers who were Fruit of Islam,
所以他们有一定的后台
so they have some background.
联♥合♥国♥也会为这次活动提供安全保障
And the United Nations is providing security for the event.
你得劝他不要去 他就是个活靶子
You gotta talk him outta this. He's a-- He's a sittin' duck.
他好像知道自己会死一样
It's almost like he knows he's gonna die.
他已经接受了
He's accepted it.
他厌倦了逃跑
He's tired of running.
没人能劝得动他
There's no way anybody's gonna talk him out of it.
你 我 贝蒂 任何人都不行
Not you. Not me. Not Betty. Not anybody.
为了你的安全 我不允许你坐在他身边
Then for your safety I can't condone you sitting by his side.
我很久以前就不在乎你是否允许了
What you do or don't condone stopped mattering to me a long time ago.
但我会像你教我的那样 睁大眼睛 竖起耳朵
But I'll keep my eyes open and my eyes to the ground, like you taught me.
联♥合♥国♥周边20个街区会完全封锁
Twenty blocks around the UN will be completely shut down.
每个路口都有行人检查站
Pedestrian checkpoints at every crossing.
纽约警♥察♥局全力出动 协调150个车队
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表