剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我们 我们可以带大家去那
We ... We could take everybody there.
D
D...
你为什么想回去呢
Why would you want to go back there?
因为我们了解那个地方 易防守
Bec... Because we know it, it's defensible.
街道也完好无损
The streets are still intact.
天
Oh, my.
我
I ca...
因为那个地方我失去过你 D
I lost you to that place before, D.
我不想再失去你了
I can't lose you again.
嘿 你不会再失去我的
Hey. You're not gonna lose me again.
我们是一家人
We are family.
也许
I mean, maybe ...
也许我们可以利用那个地方
maybe we can take that place and ...
让它配的上那个名字
and ... and make it worthy of its name.
我说不好
I don't know.
让那里变成让雀鸟自豪的地方
It'll make Finch proud.
好
Okay.
好 那我们就试试
Okay, let's try.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. -I love you.
我一直在想我跟你说过的话
I've been thinking about what I told you.
某些部分 我说的不对
And I was wrong ... in some parts.
当世界分崩离析时
You did save me, you did save my family
你的确救了我 也救了我的家人
when the world fell apart.
阿比盖尔的事谢谢你
Thanks for the Abigail.
这是大家该为彼此做的
No need to thank me for something
没必要谢我
that people should do for one other.
就是碰巧了
You just caught me on a good day.
也许你是让我想到了自己的阴暗面
Maybe you do remind me of the worst things about myself.
我不知道像我们这种人会不会采取不同的行动
I don't know if people like us can act differently.
所以我才一直对你有意见 维克多
And that's why I have a problem with you, Victor.
但为了其他人 也为了我们自己
You know, but for the sake of others and our own sakes...
我想我们得努力改变吧
...I guess we got to try to change.
我觉得我改变了
I think I have.
至于你要不要做出改变 取决于你自己了
Whether you have, that's up to you.
我厌倦了战斗
祝你好运
亲爱的
你保重
Take good care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
谢谢
Gracias.
小滑头
Skidmark?
你从哪跑出来的
Where did you come from?
是你把花放这的吗
Did you put this in here?
不是 怎么了
No. Why?
没什么 走吧
Nothing. Come on.
你尽力了
You did all that you could.
如果翠西想被你找到 她会出现的
If Tracy wants to be found, she will.
我们可以再搜几遍附近
We'll comb the area a few more times.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
你看什么呢 维克多
What are you looking at, Victor?
没什么
Nothing.
去哪
Where to?
一路向前
Onward.
好
Okay.
你确定这样没问题吗
Are you sure you're okay with this?
他们不需要我
They don't need me.
就像打扮成艾莉西亚的那些人一样
They're like the people who stepped in for Alicia.
让他们以为我死了会更好
They'll do better if they think I'm gone.
这样他们就不会受我的影响 继续维持他们的信仰了
Before I give them a reason to stop believing.
那我们去哪
Well, where to?
我最近总是浮现一幕情景 你 还有尼克
I kept having these visions of you, of Nick...
在世界末日之前
back before everything went bad.
在哪
Where?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
我们看到那里被炸了
We saw it get bombed.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
可能那里还是一片破烂
Probably still pretty rough there.
可能很多人在等着我们帮忙
Probably a lot of people who could use our help.
虽然永远回不到过去了
It's never gonna be what it was.
但也不等于我们不能重新开始
That doesn't mean we can't start over.
那就走着
Let's go.
你要一起吗 翠西
You in, Tracy?
要
Yeah.
那我们回家吧
Let's go home.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表