剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你要留下陪着莫
You need to be here for Mo.
而你们也要为雀鸟着想
And you guys need to be here for Finch.
我之前看着珍妮被咬死在我面临前
I had to watch Jenny die from a bite.
我不能再经历一次了
I can't do that again.
这不由得我们
It's not up to us.
我们可以救你
It is if we can save you.
你做不到
You can't.
反正我也没有多长时间了
It's not like I had much time anyway.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
在被咬之前
Before the bite...
我就病了
...I was sick.
是癌症 莫
It's cancer, Mo.
琼不能帮你吗
Can't June help?
不能
No.
不能了 好孩子
No, my sweet girl.
我已经坚持很长一段时间了
I've been running away from it for a long time.
但现在终于撑不下去了
It's finally catching up to me.
你还有多长时间
How much time do you have left?
几个月
Months?
也许一年
Maybe a year?
那也比一天要长的多
Well, that's a lot more than a day.
我们为什么要停车
Why are we stopping?
伯劳鸟 这是怎么回事
Shrike, what the hell is going on?
如果你们不接受交易
If you're not gonna take the deal,
我们得确保格蕾丝变身时
we have to make sure Grace doesn't hurt Wren or Finch
不会伤害到鹪鹩或者雀鸟
when she turns.
-干什么 -嘿 轻点 轻点
What the hell? Hey, easy, easy, easy.
别这样
Don't do that.
-妈 - 轻点
Mom! - Easy, easy.
鹪鹩 这是为了保护你
Wren, this is to protect you.
听着 你想要什么我都可以做
Listen, I will do whatever it is you want.
-只求你不要这样 -别让她看
Just please - don't do this. Don't make her watch.
-别让莫看着 -看着我 雀鸟 看我
Don't make Mo watch. - Look at me, Finch. Look at me.
-别让她看 -住手 拜托了
Don't let her watch! - Stop. Please!
帕德雷一号♥ 能收到吗 - 你还好吗
PADRE One, do you copy? You okay?
本能反应很厉害啊 - 能收到吗
Good instincts. Do you copy?
是你训练的我 赤鸢
You trained me well, Red Kite.
你们什么时候能到
What's your ETA?
我要为能和你在一起的每一分钟而战
Gonna fight for every minute I can get with you.
结束了吗
Is it done?
马上收拾掉夜莺 赤鸢和椋鸟
Move on to Nightingale, then Red Kite and Starling.
不好意思 翠鸟和喜鹊可能
I'm afraid Kingfisher and Magpie aren't gonna be able
没法再听从你的命令了
to, uh, comply with those orders.
就告诉你一声吧 赤鸢 其他人也试过
Just so you know, Red Kite, others have tried,
但是没有任何人能从帕德雷偷走一个孩子
but no one's ever stolen a child from PADRE before.
那我想雀鸟和莫应该就是第一批了
Well, I think, uh, Finch and Mo are gonna be the first of many.
我们先看一下地图
Let's take a look at the map in the cab.
也许能找到火车的位置
Might have the location of the train.
不
No.
就选我们找到了火车 我们也不可能及时赶到
Even if we find the train car, we'll never make it there.
琼不可能赶过去
June will never make it there.
那也不能连试都不试
Doesn't mean we shouldn't try.
不
No.
就
Just...
带我
Just take me...
带我去这里吧
Can you take me there?
剩下的时间 我想跟你和莫
I want to spend whatever the time I have left
一起待在那里
with you and Mo there.
这是什么地方 格蕾丝
What is this, Grace?
带我去就是了
Just take me there.
带我去 拜托了
Just take me there, please.
发烧越来越严重了
Hey. Fever's getting worse.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
那儿有火车吗
Is the train car on there?
看上去没有
It don't see it.
车厢就在这些铁轨上
Those are the tracks it was on.
伯劳鸟把它开走了
Shrike moved it.
一定在这条线上更远的地方
It's got to be further down the line.
这个坐标
These coordinates.
我想知道这是哪里
I want to know what's here.
是个中继站
It's a repeater station.
就像格蕾丝为帕德雷工作的地方吗
Like the one Grace serviced for PADRE?
她为什么想去那儿
Why would she want to go there?
因为她病了
Because she's sick.
不知道自己在说什么
She doesn't know what she's saying.
我不觉得 她看上去清醒得很
I don't know. She seemed pretty clear to me.
我才刚重新回到你们身边
I just got you both back.
不想再次失去你们
I'm not gonna lose you again.
我们第一次见面时 你说把我送回帕德雷
When we first met, you sent me back to PADRE
是因为那样对我最好
because you thought it was best for me.
现在情况也没什么不同
This is no different. - Okay.
我们会做到的 好吗
We're gonna do it, alright?
我们会带格蕾丝找到车厢
We're gonna take Grace to the train car.
雪莉 呼叫琼
Sherry, raise June.
让她尽全力去那里和我们汇合
Tell her to do everything she can to meet us there.
伯劳鸟一定会阻止我们的
Shrike is not gonna make this easy.
我知道 爸
I know, Dad.
但我们会为了所爱拼尽全力
But we're fighting for someone we love.
所以我们一定能做到的
That's why we're gonna win this.
给
Here.
汇报情况
Status report...
帕德雷三号♥正在接近目标
Male prefect: PADRE Three en route to target.
南路没有发现
Female prefect: Negative on the south access road...
继续拢
Keep looking.
我们找到了翠鸟和喜鹊
We found Kingfisher and Magpie.
他们还有呼吸吗
Are they breathing?
找到他们的踪迹了
We found their trail.
距离有多远
How far are they?
没事的
It's okay.
他们没在说我们
They're not talking about us.
是德怀特和雪莉
It's Dwight and Sherry--
他们在为我们打掩护
they're acting as a decoy for us.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
我们想着这里很难被追踪
We thought we'd be hard to track in here
就算他们猜到我们要做什么
even if they did figure out what we're doing.
可是 那坐标
Well, the c-- the coordinates...
是在内陆
they're inland.
你这是要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
那个坐标
Those coordinates,
是帕德雷的一个中继站
they were for one of PADRE's repeater stations.
我知道
I know.
所以你这是要带我去哪儿
So where are you taking me?
去火车那里
To the train car.
什么 不
What? No...
琼正赶去和我们汇合
June's gonna try and meet us there.
我们可以阻止你恶化的 格蕾丝
We can stop this, Grace.
给你争取更多时间
We can give you more time.
帕德雷不可能不派人看管那里
There's no way PADRE's leaving it unguarded.
那我们也得试试
Well, we still gotta try.
那样会害死你们的
Trying is what's gonna get you killed.
你们都会死的
Both of you.
难道我们真要跑去什么中继站吗
What, so we should go to some repeater station?
你都不告诉我为什么吗
You want to tell me why?
都无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
-不 告诉我 -现在离得太远了
No, just tell me. - It's too far now.
他们我到我们了吗 - 不 不是我们
They found us? - No, that's not us.
枪声距离很远
Those shots are too far away.
莫 帮我联♥系♥德怀特
Mo, raise Dwight for me, please.
嘿 德怀特 刚刚的枪声是你们吗
Hey, Dwight, was that you?
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表