剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
趴低
Down...
你们来这儿做什么 你们怎么找到我的
What are you doing here? How'd you find me?
我们是来带你回去的
We're here to take you back.
我们收到你发给格蕾丝的消息了
We heard the message you sent Grace.
那是加密暗号♥
That message was coded.
坐标加上“海湾码头”摩根
Coordinates and "Dock of the Bay," Morgan?
你真觉得我们猜不到吗
You really think we wouldn't figure that out?
拜托
Come on.
你们不是真要带我回去的吧
You don't really want to take me back, do you?
这没得商量 摩根
This isn't up for debate, Morgan.
这什么味儿啊
What the hell is that?
臭鼬味儿 听我说 拜托
It's just a skunk. I-- Look. Please--
你骑马带他走
He's going on the back of your horse.
你们儿子在帕德雷手里 对吧
PADRE's got your son, doesn't he?
他利用他来操控你们
He's using him against you.
不用想也知道
Damn right he is.
我们带你回去 他就会把雀鸟还给我们
And we bring you back, he's giving Finch and us
我们想去哪儿都可以 - 你们怎么能信这个呢
freedom to go - wherever we want. - You can't believe that.
我们也要尽力一试
We'll take our chances. Alright?
至少我们知道不带你回去 雀鸟是什么下场
We know what'll happen to Finch if we don't bring you back.
比现在的情况要更糟
Worse than what's already happened.
你七年前为救自己的孩子出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us out seven years ago to rescue your kid.
现在只是以牙还牙而已
We're just returning the favor.
别动
No! Hey, hey, hey!
你不带了她们来
You brought them?
其实是我们自己来的
Technically, we came without his permission.
赤鸢 请回复
Voice on radio: Red Kite, come in.
我们怎么办
What do we do now?
你知道该怎么做
Dude, you know what we have to do.
我们把她带回帕德雷 帕德雷会伤害她的
Well, we turn her in to PADRE, PADRE's gonna hurt her.
但是不那么做我们就见不到自己的孩子了
Yeah, well, we won't see our kid if we don't.
赤鸢 你在吗 你需要支援吗
Red Kite, are you there? Do you need assistance?
好了 我有主意了
Alright. I may have an idea. Okay?
你带着格雷丝和莫赶快跑
Look, you take off with Grace and Mo right now.
我们找些长得像你们的行尸
Okay? We'll find some walkers that look like y'all
毁掉他们的脸 就像之前
and we'll mess up their faces like we did
我和艾尔从金尼手中逃跑一样
when Al and I ran from Ginny.
-这样没用的 -弗吉尼亚那次就管用
That's not gonna work. - It worked with Virginia.
弗吉尼亚那次是走狗屎运
We got lucky with Virginia.
要是这次没能成功
If it doesn't work this time,
你的孩子就命悬一线
that's your kid's life on the line.
他说的对 D 我们现在处境太危险了
He's right, D. We've got way too much to lose right now.
难道你要让雀鸟知道我们把别的孩子交给帕德雷
What, you want Finch to know we traded in some kid to PADRE
来换取他的自♥由♥吗
to buy his freedom?
听着 有两个警卫一直盯着我们
Look, we have two guards babysitting us.
我们先走一步去城里搜查
Okay? We rode ahead to sweep the town.
我要是你 现在就离开
So if I were you, I'd make your decision
免得被他们抓到
right now before they catch up.
赤鸢 我们马上就到 你那里情况如何
Red Kite, we're approaching. What's your status?
我还有件事要完成
There is something I have to do first.
老天
God.
摩根 放手吧
Morgan. Let it go.
我做不到 抱歉 我做不到
I can't. I'm sorry. I can't.
那么
So...
跑 快跑
Run. Go.
-嘿 停下 -我去
Hey! Stop! - I'm gonna...
对 去入口拦截他们
Alright. Cut 'em off at the entrance!
更多行尸朝这儿来了
There are more of them coming.
这边走 快来
Over here. Come on.
安全
It's clear.
马上就要天黑了
It's gonna be getting dark soon.
厨房♥在这儿
Kitchen's through here.
橱柜里或许有油灯
In the cupboards, there may be oil lamps.
底部会有剩余的油
Extra oil in the lowers.
格雷丝 去二楼卧室
And, Grace, up on the second-floor front bedroom,
或许能找到步♥枪♥
there may be a rifle.
若是有枪 在床下
If there is, under the bed,
鞋盒里可能还会有弹♥药♥
there'll be extra ammo in a shoebox.
摩根 -我们会需要步♥枪♥的
Morgan--We're gonna need that rifle.
恐怕德怀特和雪莉还没找到我们 行尸便会到来
Walkers are gonna find us before Dwight and Sherry do.
我哪儿也不去 除非你先告诉我
I'm not going anywhere until you tell me
你怎么对这房♥间了解的一清一楚
how you know where everything is in this house.
杜安死之前我一直跟他住在这
I used to live here with Duane before he died.
你确定留在这是个好主意吗
Are you sure being here is a good idea?
你有更好的建议吗
You got a better one?
去掉味道了吗
Did it get rid of the smell?
我觉得只是掩盖住了
I think it just masks it.
你怎么知道那样会管用呢
How'd you know that'd work?
杜安小时候 有个狗子叫蜜汁
When Duane was little, he had a dog named Midge.
总是跟着他到处走
Used to follow him everywhere
看见别人就乱叫
and bark at everybody else.
有一次 她不小心被臭鼬给熏了
One time, she got too close to the wrong end of a skunk.
她比我还臭
She smelled worse than me.
但是杜安去哪她又非要跟着
But she had to be where Duane was at.
于是他就开始哭 她太臭了
So he's crying. She's stinking.
我和珍妮差点抓狂了
Me and Jenny damn near lost our minds.
-于是你用番茄汤给她洗了个澡 -没错
So you gave her a bath - in tomato soup? - Yup.
最后她闻起来介于落水狗和锼番茄酱之间
Made her smell like a mix between wet dog and bad ketchup.
不让怎么会有这么多罐子留在这
Why do you think there's all these cans still left?
即便我们几天没吃的
Even when we hadn't eaten in days,
杜安也不肯吃这些东西
Duane wouldn't touch the stuff.
好吗
Was it nice?
什么 番茄汤吗
What, the soup?
过去的一切
How things used to be.
不算太差吧
I would say it wasn't bad.
你觉得我们还能跟以前一样吗
Do you think it'll ever be like that again?
我觉得如果我们做对了
I think if we do things right...
那我们就有机会让它比以前还好
we might have the chance to make it even better.
给所有人本该拥有的第二次机会
Give everybody that second chance that they deserve.
我为之前对你说的话道歉
I'm sorry what I said to you before.
我说我和格蕾丝不是你父母那话
When I said me and Grace were not your parents.
我知道你为什么那么说
I know what you were trying to do.
因为我们就是
Because we are.
不管怎么说我们都是
In every way that matters, we are.
我知道
I know.
只是艾萨克和蕾切尔 他们也是你的父母
It's just Isaac and Rachel, they're your parents, too.
他们为了你能活下去牺牲了自己
And they sacrificed their lives so that you would survive.
上楼去吧 莫 快去
Go upstairs, Mo. Go.
外面行尸太多了 我们不能留在这 摩根
There's too many out there. We can't stay here, Morgan.
行尸会把德怀特和雪莉带到这里
The walkers, they're gonna lead Dwight and Sherry here.
对 他们很快就会动身
Yeah. They'll head off, soon.
等到那时 我需要你带着莫
When they do, I want you to take Mo
开着卡车往北走 越远越好
as far north as your truck will get her.
-那你去哪 -我要料理一下杜安的事
Where are you going? - I gotta take care of Duane.
然后我就去追你们
Then I will catch up to you,
我们可以之后跟麦迪逊还有丹尼尔汇合
and we can regroup with Madison and Daniel.
你必须现在就跟我们一起走
You have to come with us now.
我得让孩子安息
I need to put my boy to rest.
我得让孩子安息
You just told Mo you wanted a second chance.
这可能是你唯一的机会了
This might be the only one you get.
我需要这么做
I need to do this.
我们一开始碰到时我就在做这种事
This is exactly what I was doing when we first met.
不 你埋葬的只是自己的同事
No. You were burying your co-workers.
我是在为已经死去的人冒险
I was risking my life for people who were already dead.
现在说的可是我的儿子
This is my son.
可这是莫的生活
And it's Mo's life!
德怀特和雪莉追来时我们可能已经逃走了
We could have gotten away when Dwight and Sherry gave us the out.
-不太可能 - 你又不知道
That wouldn't have worked. - You don't know that.
我必须得这么做
I gotta do this.
只有这样我才可以保证自己能给这孩子所需要的一切
Only way I can be sure I can give that girl what she needs.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表