剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
You don't have to make up for what you did to Nick.
不 我是说 我没法回去了
No. I mean I can'tcome back.
关上对讲机 下车
Turn off the radio. Step out of the truck.
我还没赶到酒店他们就发现了我
They found me before I got to the hotel,
现在他们不打算放我走了
and they're not gonna let me leave.
你在哪 他们怎么找到你的
Where are you? How did they find you?
我的计划没成功
It didn't work.
他们在路上巡逻
They were patrolling the road.
我说了 下车
I said step out of the truck.
我有汽油
I have gasoline.
好汽油 能当燃料的
It's good. It still burns.
我们可以做笔交易
We can make a deal.
我能轻易就拿到手的东西 为什么还要跟你做
Why would I make a deal for something that I can just...
交易
take?
查莉 你在哪
Charlie, where are you?
重复 你在哪
I repeat Where are you?
还有 我为什么要相信一个跟麦迪逊·克拉克有关系的人
And why would I trust anyone talking to Madison Clark?
快点 下车
Come on. Out of the truck.
我们可有的谈了
You and me have a lot to talk about.
查莉 你能收到吗
Charlie, do you copy?
我们不能暴露自己的位置
We can't give away our location.
我们就不该让她有那个想法
You should've never put that idea in her head.
我也是想做正确的事
I was trying to do the right thing.
现在你知道怎么做才正确吗
You want to do the right thing now?
那就是帮我救回她
Help me rescue her.
丹尼尔说得对 我们必须去救她
Daniel's right. We have to go and get her.
可你说过 只要我们接近酒店
You said if we got anywhere close to that hotel,
就会造成大量伤亡 -总得试试吧
we'd suffer major losses. -We have to try.
看起来我们跟特洛伊这一仗
Well, it looks like we're finally taking the fight
终是要打了
to Troy.
还剩下多少个 -这是最后一个了
How many more are left? -That was the last one.
她现在醒了 等我跟她完事之后
She's awake now, so just release them
就把他们放出去
after I'm finished with her.
没问题
You got it.
你吓唬不了我
You don't scare me.
我发现当情况变得更公平一点时
I find it easier to talk when things are a little more, uh...
反而容易说话
equitable.
我要是你就不会跑
I wouldn't try and run, though.
上一个想跑的人
Last person who tried that,
脚伤的太厉害
they messed up their feet so bad,
还没跑出半英里呢就被行尸给追上了
they just made it half a mile before the dead found them.
你为什么要砍掉他们的胳膊
Why are you cutting their arms off?
总得找点事打发时间嘛
Well, you gotta pass the time somehow.
你想让麦迪逊以为他们是艾莉西亚
You want Madison to think they're Alicia.
你为什么要杀她
Why didyou kill her?
现在是我在问你问题
I'm the one asking the questions.
而且听上去杀了克拉克家人的
And seeing as it sounds like I'm not the only person
不止我一个 所以我要问的是
to have killed a Clark, I gotta know
麦迪逊说的是真的吗
Is what Madison said true?
你杀了尼克
Did you kill Nick?
他是我的一个朋友
He was a friend of mine.
更像是个大哥
More like a brother, actually.
而且跟旧世界比起来 我们似乎更适合这个新世界
Yeah, we were better suited to this world than the last one.
至少我是那么想的 直到我听说了发生的事
At least that's what I thought until I heard what happened.
所以为什么麦迪逊还试图保护你呢
So why is Madison trying to protect you?
她是在给我第二次机会
She's giving me a second chance.
是嘛
Yeah?
你信空巴亚那套是吗
You believe all that kumbaya bullshit?
如果你真信的话 那怕是要害死自己了
'Cause if you do, it's gonna get you killed.
没人给我们第二次机会
No one gave any of us a second chance.
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
我想知道帕德雷在哪
I want to know where PADRE is.
你为什么那么想去帕德雷
Why do you care?
因为我们需要个地方重新开张
Because we need somewhere to set up shop.
一个像麦迪逊那样的人无法夺走的地方
A place that people like Madison can't take from us.
这地方有什么问题
What's wrong with this place?
我们一个下午就抢占了这里
Well, we took this place in an afternoon.
所以我需要一个更安全的地方
I need someplace more secure,
一个没人能从我们手里夺走的地方
someplace that, uh, nobody can take from us.
一个你能从麦迪逊手里抢来的地方
Someplace you can take from Madison.
那就是 锦上添花了
Well, that's just... the icing on the cake.
可惜 我不知道帕德雷在哪
Well, I don't know where PADRE is.
可我不信你
And I don't believe you.
我们为他们制♥作♥汽油
We've made gas for the settlement,
但我从没去过那里
but I've never been there.
我们在送货点放下油罐就走
We left tankers at drop points.
可我还是不信你
And I still don't believe you.
我说的是真话
It's the truth.
行吧
All right.
看来我们只能试试看你脚上扎着玻璃
I guess we're gonna see how fast you can run
能跑多快了
with glass in your feet.
等一下
Wait.
我就说嘛 说到跑步你的记忆就恢复了
Yeah, I thought that might jog your memory.
油罐车里有张地图
There's a map in the tanker truck.
所有的送货点都有标记
It lists all the drop sites.
也许你通过这些能弄清楚帕德雷究竟在哪
Maybe you can figure out where PADRE is from them.
拉塞尔 派个人去车里看看
Russell, send someone to check
确保她说的是实话
and make sure she's telling the truth.
找掩护
Take cover! Take cover!
该死 油罐刚刚炸上天了
God damn it! Tanker just blew sky-high!
看好院子
Secure the compound!
我要知道所有人都在哪
I want to know where everyone is!
马上去点人头
I want a head count right now!
这特么是什么鬼
What the hell was that, huh?
是定时炸♥弹♥吗
Was it on a timer?
你想让我们把油罐拉进来对吧
You wanted us to bring that tanker in, didn't you?
你真的觉得我们会蠢到
You really think we'd be stupid enough
把那东西拉到这来吗
to bring that thing in here?
给我汇报下情况
All right. I want a status report.
院墙完好无损 正在点人数
Walls intact. Working on the count.
我们得赶紧灭火 避免引来更多行户
We gotta get that fire out before it draws more dead.
不管你知不知道帕德雷在哪
You're gonna help me find PADRE,
你都要帮我找到它
whether you know where it is or not.
这特么是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
赶在它引回我们刚放走的行尸之前
...before it draws back the dead we released.
火有多大
How big is the fire?
整个油罐都炸了
The whole thing went up!
火势蔓延很迅速
It's spreading fast!
我马上过去
On my way.
正在寻找泄漏的燃料并且裝罐
Look for leaking fuel and contain it.
一定是那个油罐车 -酒店离这有多远
Must've been the tanker. -How far is the hotel?
走路10分钟
Ten minutes by foot.
那我们开车 -不行
Let's drive, then. -Nope.
他们会听到的
They'll hear us coming.
我们得想办法悄无声息的接近
We have to find a way to get in quietly.
麦迪逊 你在吗
Madison, you there?
发生什么事了 特洛伊
What the hell happened, Troy?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你的油罐车在我酒店外爆♥炸♥了
Your tanker just exploded outside my hotel.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
查莉本就想被我们抓住
Charlie wanted to be captured.
一定是她计划的一部分
Must've been part of her plan.
别跟我装傻 麦迪逊
Don't play dumb with me, Madison.
我知道查莉是你派来的
I know you sent Charlie here.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
油罐车上天时她没在里面
She wasn't in the truck when it went sky-high,
如果你想问的是这事的话
if that's what you mean.
我还真是看错你了
You know, I was wrong about you.
没想到你会原谅这个
Didn't think you'd ever be able to forgive the girl
杀了尼克的姑娘
who killed Nick.
如果你派她来这杀我 那你一定很信任她
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表