剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
认为这世界会有所不同呢
to believe it could be different?
我不知道 翠西 我
I don't know, Tracy. I ...
我想父母只是想给孩子们
I think parents just try to give their kids
自己不曾拥有的吧
the things that they didn't have.
这么说当你还是孩子时
So, when you were a kid,
你什么都不信咯
you didn't have anything to believe in?
我爸以前酗酒
My daddy used to drink.
他喝多了就会伤害我妈
And when he drank, he hurt my mama.
他打她
He'd hit her.
然后他就会道歉
Then he'd apologize. He'd...
说他一定会戒酒 但从没戒过
claim he'd stop drinking, but he never did.
长久以来我就眼看着这一切
I watched that happen for a long time.
我当时跟你差不多大
I was like your age.
然后有一天 他太过分了
And then, one day, it just went too far.
我也看的太多了
I just saw too much.
就好像过去一幕幕都累积起来
Like all those moments just sort of built up.
然后我明白他最后早晚会
And I knew he was gonna kill my mama...
打死我妈
eventually.
而我想让这一切停止
And I wanted it to stop.
我太想让这一切都停止
And I wanted it to stop so bad,
于是我给了他一枪
I shot him.
你是为了保护她
You did it to protect her.
你 你不想艾莉西亚
You ... You didn't want Alicia
也过这种生活
to have to do anything like that.
是啊 我以为自己能打造一个家
Yeah, I thought I could build a...
让她不至于过这种生活
a place where she wouldn't have to,
让她和我儿子感到安全
where she and my son could feel safe.
可我所做的一切只将他们置于险境
But all I ever did was just put them in danger.
所以你会明白的对吗
So you get it?
明白什么
Get what?
明白我为什么要这么做
Why I have to do this.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
因为你终于明白了
Because you finally understand.
你想要建造一个更好的未来时就会发生这种事
This is what happens when you try to build something better.
你会给人们希望
You end up giving people hope.
但却将他们置于险境
End up putting them in danger.
你会害死他们
You end up getting them killed.
去找艾莉西亚吧
Find Alicia.
确保她也懂得这个道理
Make sure she understands, too.
不 她 她不是我妈
No! She's ... She's not my mom!
我也不想再听你说了
I'm done listening to you!
有人能听到吗 我们现在有麻烦了
Can anyone hear me?! We're in trouble!
需要帮手 任何人
We need help! Someone! Anyone!
我们自己打不过他们
We can't fight them off on our own!
维克多 我们能收到 但我们来不及赶过去了
Victor, we copy, but we cannot get there in time.
不 不
No! No!
不应该这样结局的 不应该这样的
It can't end like this! It can't end like this!
不
No!
爸
Dad.
我一直在找你
I was looking for you...
找了整晚
...all night.
我给了麦迪逊一枪
I shot Madison.
我不得不这么做
I had to.
但我想岛上的人应该都死了
But I think everyone died on the island.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
我只有你了
You were all I had left.
放下枪 翠西
Put the gun down, Tracy.
别管我
Leave me alone.
如果这就是你想要的 没问题
If that's what you want.
但首先 如果你允许的话
But first, if you let me,
我想先帮你清洗一下
I'd like to help clean you up.
然后有件事需要告诉你
And there's something I need to tell you.
我知道一个安全的地方
Hmm. I know a place that's safe.
你要说什么
What do you want?
你为什么还在这
Why are you still here?
因为你还有为之战斗的理由
I'm here because you still have something left to fight for.
只是你还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
你为什么这么说
How can you say that?
你怎么还活着
How are you even alive?
因为麦迪逊救了我
Because Madison saved me.
她救了我们所有人
She saved all of us.
而且我向她保证过会找到你
And I promised her I'd find you,
这样我才能告诉你她做了什么
so I could tell you what she did.
不 不
No. No, no.
我 我给了她一枪
I-I shot her.
我杀了她
I killed her.
她也觉得自己要死了
She thought she was dying, too.
她以为一切都结束了
She thought it was all over.
后来呢
What happened?
有东西挡住了子弹
Something stopped the bullet.
什么
What?
那枚圣克里斯多夫勋章
The St. Christopher's medallion ...
艾莉西亚的那枚勋章
Alicia's medallion.
我 我不明白
I-I... I don't understand.
她中枪之后 意识到
After you shot her, after she realized
你想结束一切
you wanted everything to end,
她知道自己错了
she knew she was wrong.
她知道自己必须做件大事 一件值得纪念的事
She knew she had to do something big, something monumental,
这样才能让你重抬信念
in order to have any hope of restoring your faith.
我的信念
My faith?
什么信念
In what?
知道自己为何而战的信念
In what's worth fighting for.
快走 快走
Move! Move!
快走
Move that way!
快
Go!
为了我们所爱之人
For the people we love.
为了我们拥有的人
For the people we have.
为了比我们所有人都要重要的事
For the things that are bigger than all of us.
为了我们肯放弃生命去保护的事
For the things that we'd give up our lives to protect.
她不可能救了你们所有人
There's no way she could've saved you all.
那么多行尸
Not with that many dead.
但她做到了 -怎么做的
But she did. -How?
就跟她以前曾经做过的一样
The same way she did once before.
她引领行尸去了帕德雷的围墙
She led the dead into PADRE's walls
这样我们好逃到码头
so we could escape to the docks.
我们活了下来
So we could live.
她为什么愿意为你们这样做
Why would she do that for you?
不只是为我们 翠西
It wasn't just for us, Tracy.
也是为了你 这样你才能知道
It was for you, too, so you would know.
知道什么
Know what?
你♥爸♥ 麦迪逊
That your dad, that Madison...
他们没说错
they were right.
他们知道为了更美好的事战斗
They knew that fighting
可能会害死你
for something better can get you killed.
但如果你只为了生存而战
But it's also something that
你就永远得不到
just fighting to survive can't.
得不到什么
What?
得不到永生
It can let you live forever.
可我一个亲人都没有了
Then I've got no one left.
你有
Yes, you do.
你有我
You have me.
不 -还有其他人
No. -And all the others.
她因我而死
She died for me.
他也是
And so did he.
我不能
I can't.
翠 -不能
Tra... -Can't.
翠西
Tracy.
翠西
Tracy.
我不能留在这
I can't be here.
翠西
Tracy!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表