剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你想利用她报复特洛伊
You want to use her to make
让他对你的痛苦感同身受
Troy feel what he's made you feel.
你是有什么大病
There's something fundamentally wrong with you.
维克多 -我们走
Victor! -We're leaving.
为什么只有我试图做正确的事
Why am I the only one trying to do the right thing?
你们俩都知道 我认为对的就会去做 不计代价
You both know how far I'll go to do what I believe is right.
走了 我们走
Come on. We're going.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
你这是要干什么
What the hell was that?
你到底还想不想找艾莉西亚了
You want to find Alicia or not?
靠
Ah, shit.
今天我可没心情陪你们玩
Ah. Really not in the mood today.
你是谁 我以为
Who are you? I thought you were
艾莉西亚·克拉克 我经常听到这个名字
Alicia Clark? I get that a lot.
你起不起来
You coming or not?
你们这里有多少人
How many of you are there?
我们还是去里面再介绍去吧
Let's save the introductions for inside.
我们在这里就能找到艾莉西亚吗
This is where we're gonna find Alicia?
你说要找的嘛
It's what you said you wanted.
这可不是个好主意
This is not a good idea.
我只有这一个主意
It's the only one I got.
整个行尸群都困在这里了
The entire herd is stuck.
你以前见过这种情景吗
You ever see anything like that before?
冻住了
It's frozen.
艾莉西亚就在这里面
Alicia was in the herd.
我父亲在天气变冷之前把他们引到这里的
My father led it here before the weather got cold.
为什么
Why?
我们来到这时行尸群也跟过来了
The herd was following us when we were travelling here.
他不想让他们离酒店太近
He didn't want it to get near the hotel,
所以当温度开始下降时
so, when the temperature started dropping,
他知道他们会被泥巴冻在这里
he knew the mud would freeze them here.
你父亲告诉我他不知道艾莉西亚在哪
Your father told me he didn't know where Alicia was.
他撒谎了
He lied.
他不想让你找到她
He didn't want you to find her.
他不想让你安葬她
He didn't want you to bury her.
你怎么会知道这些的
How do you know all this?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
我们走吧
Let's go.
有消息吗
Anything?
我们简直就是坐以待毙 除非能给枪重新装弹
We're sitting ducks until we get the guns reloaded.
我们什么都不知道
Sara: We know nothing.
特洛伊不知道我们在这
Troy doesn't know we're here.
暂时
For now.
你还好吗
You okay?
上次我在这的时候
The last time I was in here,
跟一个我以为再也见不到的人在一起
I was with someone who I thought I'd never see again.
我们知道
We know.
艾莉西亚死之前
Alicia told me...
告诉我了
before she died.
在特洛伊杀死她之前
Before Troy killed her.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
你认识她
You knew her?
有过短暂交集
Briefly.
我们跟她都有交集
She passed through all of our lives.
你为什么打扮的跟她一样
Why are you dressed like her?
我们做的可不止是打扮的像她
We're doing more than dressing like her.
我们想让她永远活下去
We're keeping her alive.
为其他人做她曾为我们做过的事
Doing for other people what she did for us.
是什么
Which was?
遇到艾莉西亚时
My settlement was under siege from bandits
我的定居点遭到了土匪的围攻
when Alicia passed through, made them regret
是她让他们后悔袭击我们了
they tried to shake us down.
我得了肺炎
I had pneumonia.
艾莉西亚帮我找到了抗生素
Alicia found antibiotics for me.
你呢
What about you?
你不记得我了是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我们几年前在德克萨斯说过话 那时我还是个孩子
We spoke years ago, back in Texas, when I was still a kid.
但也许你没看清我的脸
But maybe you didn't get a good look at my face
因为你一直都站在屋顶
because you were all the way up on the roof.
你当时接受面试要进塔楼
You interviewed to enter the Tower.
我和我爸在一起
I was with my dad.
你拒绝了我们
You turned us away.
我以为我们会因此而死
I thought we were gonna die because of it.
我们找不到吃的 也没有水 因为都被污染了
We couldn't find food or water that wasn't contaminated.
当风吹过来有辐射的空气时
Didn't have a place to shelter
我们无处藏身
when the winds brought the bad air in.
但后来 我们听到有个声音一直在传送消息
But then, we heard a voice transmitting a message.
艾莉西亚让我们去塔楼
Alicia, she told us to come to your Tower,
说她需要人帮忙将其打造成一个更好的地方
that she needed help to build it into something better.
于是我们就去了
So we went.
等我们到了那 已经是一片火海
And when we got there, there was a fire burning.
塔楼被毁了
It was destroyed.
是啊
Yeah.
我本该让它有机会变得更好的
I should've left it in a better state.
不止我们去了
We weren't the only people who showed up.
许多幸存者都听到了那个消息
Dozens of survivors heard the message.
我们都站在那看着熊熊大火
We all stood there watching the Tower burn,
想着我们怕是要死在那了
thinking this is where we were going to die.
但是后来 一个人从地平线那边走了出来
But then, a figure emerged on the horizon.
艾莉西亚
Alicia.
她
She, uh...
把我们都送上救生艇后又回到塔楼去了
went back to the Tower after she put us on the rafts.
她走进了塔楼
She went into the Tower.
她从地下室的发电机里拿了燃料出来
She got fuel from the generators in the basement.
用这辆车带我们离开了那片废墟
She used this to drive us out of that wasteland,
远离了慢慢杀死我们的核辐射
away from the radiation that was slowly killing us all.
我父亲因为暴露在辐射下
My father died a few months after that
几个月后就死了
from exposure.
抱歉
I am so sorry.
你父亲是因为我而死
Your father died because of me.
既然这样你刚才为什么还要救我
Why'd you save me back there after all that?
艾莉西亚就会这么做吧
It's what Alicia would've done.
你刚见到她时 她是怎么样的
How was she when you first -- when you met her?
还因为被咬而受苦吗
Was she still sick from the bite?
她当时不发烧了 但具体我也不清楚
The fever stopped, but I don't really know.
我跟她在一起的时间不长
I didn't spent much time with her.
她把我们安置好之后就去帮助更多的人了
Once she got us settled, she went off to help more people.
之后她就遇到了我们
It's where she met us.
她从不会在一个地方停留太久
Yeah, she never stayed in one place for very long.
大家都知道她 给了很多人希望
Word spread about her. It gave people hope.
我们也想给大家带去希望
We're trying to spread some of the same.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我们希望艾莉西亚的精神能传承下去
We want Alicia's legacy to continue.
让人们以为她还在外面帮助大家会更好
It's better if people believe she's still out there helping.
所以你想让人们认为你就是她
So you want people to believe that you're her.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
我们听见麦迪逊无线电里的消息
We heard Madison's message on the radio and knew
知道特洛伊应该不会太远
Troy wouldn't be far behind.
特洛伊为什么杀了艾莉西亚
Why did Troy kill Alicia?
我们不着调
We don't know.
但听说他杀的
But word spread because she wasn't
不止艾莉西亚一个
the only person he killed.
我们之前人比这要多
There used to be more of us.
介意我用下吗
Do you mind?
麦迪逊
Madison.
麦迪逊 我是维克多 请回复
Madison, this is Victor. Please respond.
我需要跟翠西说话
I need to talk to Tracy.
麦迪逊
Madison!
他们不一定去哪了
They could be anywhere.
我们这么盲目的开是找不到他们的
We're not going to find them driving blind.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表