剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你不认识我
You don't know me.
我是把麦迪逊和斯特兰德
I'm one of the people that freed
救出酒店的其中一个人
Madison and Strand from the hotel.
好吧 翠西在哪
Okay, well, where is Tracy?
你可以跟他通话
You can talk to him.
没事的爸
It's okay, Dad.
他们会把我送回去的
They're gonna bring me back to you.
她说得对 我们会送她回去
She's right, we will,
前提是你要答应
provided you can give assurances
不会试图占领帕德雷
that you will not try to take PADRE.
你们抓走了我女儿
You took my daughter.
你凭什么觉得我会跟你们达成协议呢
What makes you think I'm gonna make a deal with you?
不是我们抓走的她 是维克多·斯特兰德
We didn't take her, Victor Strand did.
我们把你女儿送回来的同时
And we'll bring her back to you
也会把维克多交给你
and we will bring Victor to you, too.
既然这样 那你的提议就只剩一个问题了
Well, there's just one problem with that proposition
我们需要住的地方
it's that we need a place to live.
你有住的地方 你待在酒店就好
You've already got one. You can stay at the hotel.
我们不会去骚扰你们
We won't bother you there.
而且麦迪逊也不在帕德雷了
And Madison's not even at PADRE anymore,
跟你有矛盾的是她 不是我们
so whatever beef you had with her, you don't have with us.
你到底想不想要回女儿了
You want your daughter or not?
好 成交
Okay, you have a deal.
把她送回酒店
Bring her to the hotel.
还有维克多 如果你们想耍诈
And bring Victor, too. If this is a trick
我们不耍诈 到时见
It's not. We'll be there.
好啊
Okay.
琼 别这样
June! Don't do this.
拜托了 -太迟了
Please! -It's too late.
看看四周 记住灯塔的位置
Look around. Remember the lighthouse.
嘿 嘿 -现在你不能把她交出去了
Hey! Hey! -Now you can't hand her over.
她会告诉他帕德雷在哪的
She'll tell him where PADRE is.
翠西
Tracy!
你这是要干什么
What the hell did you do?!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
维克多 站住
Victor, stop!
调头 D
Turn it around, D!
我 我做不到 没有动力了
I-I can't, there's no power.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
那只是因为如果我死了对你就没有用了
Only 'cause I'm not worth anything to you if I'm dead.
走吧
Come on.
嘿 等等 你那项链哪来的
Hey, wait, where'd you get that necklace?
跟你有什么关系
What's it to you?
翠西
Tracy!
我们得走了 快点
We've gotta go. Come on.
你不想让他们找到你吧
You don't want them to find you.
他们是不会把你还给你父亲的
They're not gonna take you back to your father,
毕竟你看到路了
not after what you just saw.
你要带我去哪
Where are you going to take me?
去找一个可以帮助我们俩的人
To the one person who can help both of us.
我们不会伤害你的
We're not going to hurt you.
翠西
Tracy!
快点
Come on.
翠西
Tracy!
耶
Yeah!
给我插上电 今晚我生龙活虎
♪ Plug me in, I'm alive tonight ♪
再次走在街头
♪ Out on the streets again ♪
打开我 我太性感无法阻挡
♪ Turn me on, I'm too hot to stop ♪
让你永远无法遗忘
♪ Something you'll never forget ♪
抓住我的拳头 砸倒那面墙
♪ Take my fist, break down walls ♪
今晚我要登上顶峰
♪ I'm on top tonight, no, no ♪
你最好放开我
♪ You better turn me loose ♪
你最好还我自♥由♥
♪ You better set me free ♪
因为我又性感又年轻
♪ Because I'm hot, young, running free ♪
比之前的我还要好上一点
♪ A little bit better than I used to be ♪
因为我活过来了
♪ 'Cause I'm alive ♪
麦迪逊
Madison?
过来陪我玩
♪ Gotta play with me ♪
我就是那生龙活虎之人
♪ Well, I'm your live wire, yeah ♪
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我早跟你说了 我没法帮你
I already told you I can't help you build
建设理想中的帕德雷
PADRE back into what it should be.
我们只能各自保留意见了
We'll have to agree to disagree on that.
但我来这不是为了这事
But that's not why I'm here.
你在找艾莉西亚对吧
You're looking for Alicia, aren't you?
我的孩子们应该安息
My kids deserve to be at rest.
我能找到尼克
I can do that with Nick,
就能找到艾莉西亚
I'm gonna do the same with Alicia.
可你不知道艾莉西亚在哪
You don't know where she is, Madison.
你朋友是谁
Who's your friend?
我不是他朋友
I'm not his friend.
特洛伊的女儿
Troy's daughter.
什么
What?
我发现她一个人在外游荡
I found her wandering around the wilderness.
救了她
I saved her life.
他绑♥架♥了我
He kidnapped me.
事实就算是介于两者之间吧
Perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
你叫什么 孩子
What's your name, kid?
翠西
Tracy.
你眼睛跟你父亲的好像
You certainly have your father's eyes.
别担心 我不会让你为他的罪行付出代价的
Don't worry, I won't make you pay for his crimes.
什么罪行
What "crimes"?
他杀了我女儿 除此之外他还做了很多坏事
He killed my daughter, on top of a lot of other shit
估计他都没跟你说吧
he probably didn't tell you about.
他什么都跟我说了
He told me everything.
你是如何杀了他父亲的
How you killed his father,
你怎么让他哥跟他反♥目♥
how you turned his brother against him,
还有你如何把他丢在大坝等死
how you left him for dead at the dam.
事情并不完全是他说的那样
That's not exactly how it happened.
你还杀了我母亲
You also killed my mother.
抱歉 孩子 我不知道你父亲是怎么跟你说的
Sorry, kid, but I don't know what your father told you.
但我都不知道你母亲是谁
I don't know who your mother is.
这种事他不会对我说谎的
He wouldn't make something like that up.
你为什么把这女孩带过来 维克多
Why'd you bring this girl here, Victor?
我带她回了帕德雷 本来想用她来牵制特洛伊的
I took her back to PADRE to use her as leverage against Troy.
你带她回帕德雷了
You took her to PADRE?
你又不在 我只有这么做
You weren't there. It's the only play I had.
那她离开岛做什么
So what's she doing off the island?
农民起义了
The peasants revolted.
他们觉得留她在那风险太大
They thought it too risky to keep her there.
他们没说错 所以你为啥带她来这
Well, they're probably right, so why'd you bring her here?
她可能是你找到艾莉西亚最好的机会了
She may be your best shot at finding Alicia.
这是她的
This belonged to her.
你怎么知道这是艾莉西亚的
How do you know that was Alicia's?
因为是我给她的
Because I gave it to her.
为什么 -不重要了
Why? -That doesn't matter.
重要的是她也许能带我们找到她
What does matter is she may be able to lead us to her.
对吗 翠西
Is that true, Tracy?
也许吧
Maybe.
我可不会因为她一句也许就行动
I'm not getting pulled into this for a "maybe."
也许要是她知道
Well, perhaps she'll be a bit more forth coming
只有我们才能救她的话
when she realizes that we're the only people
她就会愿意多提供些信息了
who can save her life.
谁会伤害她
Save her from what?
琼 德怀特 雪莉
June, Dwight, Sherry.
因为她知道帕德雷在哪 所以他们在找她
They're after her because she knows where PADRE is,
而且还有其他人 -她没戴蒙眼布吗
and they're not alone. -She wasn't blindfolded?
他给拉下来了
He pulled it off.
他们打算把她送回到她父亲那
They were going to send her back to her father.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表