剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
维克多
Victor?
特洛伊
Troy.
维克多 她在哪
Victor, where is she?
我女儿在哪 你最好别把她弄丢了
Where's my daughter? You better not have lost her.
我没弄丢她
I didn't lose her.
实际上 我清楚知道她在哪
In fact, I know exactly where she's going.
哪 -你藏起艾莉西亚的地方
Where? -To wherever you hid Alicia.
她现在和丹尼尔还有麦迪逊在一起
She's with Daniel and Madison.
我可以帮她 但你得告诉我具体♥位♥置
I can help her, but you got to tell me where to go.
我为什么要告诉你
And why would I do that?
因为我不知道他们找到艾莉西亚之后
Because I don't know what's gonna happen to her
会对她做什么
after they find Alicia.
我可能是她最后的机会了
I may be her last chance.
当初就是你把她抓走的
You're the one who took her.
现在只有我一个人试图救她
I'm the only one trying to save her now.
你不可能赶得及
You'll never catch up,
步行肯定没戏 -问题是
not on foot. -Well, that's the thing
我们不用再步行了
we're not gonna be on foot much longer.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
特洛伊
Troy?
特洛伊
Troy.
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我记得你
I remember you.
尼克的事真遗憾啊 是不是
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want any trouble.
现在说这话有点太迟了吧
Well, it's a little too late for that
毕竟我女儿已经惹上麻烦了
seeing as my daughter's already in some.
你可以借用我们的公路去找她
seeing as my daughter's already in some.
只要你不伤害我的人
as long as none of my people get hurt.
行啊
All right.
那你要帮我吗
And you're gonna help me?
尽管尼克选择了牧场 而不是你
Even though Nick chose the, uh the ranch instead of you?
我的人比我的自尊要重要
My people are more important than my pride.
既然你那么在乎你的人
Well, if you really care about your people,
那你就该退下
then you'll... you'll stand down
因为现在你人数比我少
because now you're outnumbered
枪也没我的多
and you're outgunned.
散开
Fan out, men.
看到什么有用的就拿走
Take anything worth taking.
别这样
Don't.
那就没法善了了
This doesn't end well.
是你没法善了 不是我们
For you, not for us.
行吧 所以之前都是蒙我的哈
All right, so this was all bullshit, huh?
我只是需要你走近一点
I just needed you to get close.
现在 不如你们退下
Now, why don't you stand down?
你知道这里所有人都是我亲手培训的吧
You know I trained every one of these men, right?
每一个都是
Every one of them.
所以我们能杀的人肯定比你们要多
So we'll just take out more of you than you will of us.
我们很乐意检验一下你的理论 伙计
We'd be happy to test out that theory, bud.
我们也是
Frank: So are we.
我们一直想酒店里能多腾出一些房♥间
We've been looking to make some room in our hotel again.
挺好
Well, that's nice.
真不错 但听我说
That's really nice, but, look,
我真没时间跟你们耗下去了
I-I really don't have time for this.
我女儿有危险
My daughter's in danger.
那你就让他们退下 我们可以商议停火的事
So stand down so we can negotiate a cease-fire.
你女儿似乎是
Your daughter seems as good a reason
你放下武器的好理由
as any to lower your weapons.
老大
Boss?
别
Don't.
别紧张
Easy, easy.
就是个对讲机 对吧
It's just a walkie, all right?
就是个对讲机
It's just a walkie.
维克多 你还在吗
Victor, are you still listening?
我在
I'm listening.
我 我被人拖住了
I, uh... I've been held up.
很遗憾 这就意味着
Which, unfortunately for you, means you're
只有你能帮我了
the only person that can help me.
你能确保我女儿没事吗
Will you make sure that my daughter is okay?
可以
Yes.
现在告诉我 他们在哪
Now tell me, where are they?
看来离家很远
Long way from home.
他不是唯一的一个
He's not the only one.
这群行尸跟你们多久了
How long has this herd been following you?
我 我不知道
I-I don't know.
我们到了这才知道的
I didn't know about it until we got here.
有点不对劲 这根本说不通
Something's not right. This doesn't make sense.
我们得走了 -来都来了
We should leave. -We're here.
他们又伤不到我们
They can't hurt us.
她在哪
Where is she?
就在里面的某个地方
Somewhere in here.
麦迪逊 我们该走了
Madison, we should leave.
这可是引来一堆行尸
We're talking about a man who led a herd of dead
来对付自己人的疯子
against his own people.
要走你自己走吧
You can go back.
把她交给我就行
I got her.
我可不会让她在我的视线之外
I'm not letting her out of my sight.
走
Move.
在那
There.
艾莉西亚
Alicia.
你想让我帮你吗
You want me to help you?
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
艾莉西亚
Alicia.
如果我早知道一定会来找你的
I would've come for you if I'd known.
我会阻止他伤害你
I would've stopped him from doing this to you.
不是她
It's not her.
嘿
Hey!
都是胡扯
This was all bullshit.
真不敢相信我竟然听了你的鬼话
I can't believe I listened to you.
你杀了她 -我女儿在哪
You killed her. -Where is my daughter?
她在哪
Where is she?!
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
她是我母亲
She's my mother.
我想让你为她的死付出代价
I wanted her to make you pay.
我从没见过这个女人
I've never seen that woman before.
但她见过你
But she saw you...
还有艾莉西亚
and Alicia.
她相信了你的信仰
She believed what you believed.
所以她才死了
That's why she's dead.
什么意思 你到底在说什么
What does that mean? What does it mean?
除非死了 否则都不算是真正离开
"No one's gone until they're gone."
这话害死了她
It killed her,
就像害死你的孩子们一样
just like it killed your kids.
我们该走了
We should leave.
我们得想清楚怎么处理她
We need to figure out what to do with her.
我们利用她找到特洛伊
We use her to get to Troy
然后让他为所做之事付出代价 给孩子们报仇
and make him pay for what he did to our daughters.
她知道帕德雷在哪
She knows where PADRE is.
如果她回到特洛伊身边
If Troy ever gets her back...
只有一个办法能保护那个岛
There's only one way to protect the island.
你能下得了这个手吗 麦迪逊
You got the stomach for that, Madison?
她刚想利用自己的母亲来杀我
She just tried to use her own mother to kill me.
不不不 你不能这样做
No, no, no! You can't!
不 你不能
Look No! Y-You can't do
在你带我们来这之前就该想到这个方法的
Should've thought about that before you brought us out here.
拜托了
Please!
不 求你了
No, please!
你不能这样 求你了
Y-You can't! Please!
等等 我知道艾莉西亚可能在哪
Wait, I know where Alicia might be!
我 我知道我爸在哪杀的她
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表