剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
尽可能把消息发的远一点
just trying to get them as far as I could,
希望有家长能听到我的声音
just hoping that some parents would hear me.
有吗 -有一些
Did they? -Some.
有一些 但听到广播的不只有他们
Some, but they weren't the only ones listening.
那些人也听到了 开始向我集结
Those people heard my broadcast, drew them right to me.
现在 我让所有人都置于危险之中了
And now I've put everyone else in danger because of it.
你只是想帮忙
You were just trying to help.
那个地方 我对那些孩子的承诺
That place, what I promised those kids...
是我仅剩的意义 维克多
that's all I have left, Victor.
克劳斯
Klaus.
趴下
Down!
爸爸 快
Dad? Hurry.
你得马上回来
You need to get back here.
别担心 我们会把你带到他们身边
Don't worry. We'll take you to them.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这是干嘛
What is this?
克劳斯 弗兰克
Klaus, Frank.
爸爸 -怎么啦
Dad! -What?
什么
What?
我让你把她交出来的
I told you to hand her over.
本来不必闹到这一步
This could all have been avoided.
你要敢伤害他们
If you hurt them...
如我之前所言 这我说了不算
It's like I said before. It's not up to me.
那谁说了算
Then who's it up to?
他会亲自告诉你
I'll let him tell you.
你好啊 麦迪逊
Hey there, Madison.
好久没见了
Been a while.
特洛伊
Troy.
对 我和你一样惊讶
Yeah, see, I'm as surprised as you are.
虽然听到你广播时
I mean, I knew I'd find you
我就知道自己会找到你 可
when I heard your radio broadcast, but, uh...
我没想到你的身边人竟然
I didn't think you'd still be keeping
还是墨西哥的那一位
the same company from Mexico.
你搞错了
Frank: You're making a mistake.
他不是你想的那个人
He's not who you think.
他不是维克多·斯特兰徳吗
That's not Victor Strand?
他叫安东
His name is Anton.
你弄错了
You're confused.
我的视力大不如前了
My eyesight's not what it once was,
这我承认 朋友
I'll give you that, my friend, but, uh...
但我觉得弄错的人是你
I think you're the one that's confused.
看错了他
About him...
也肯定看错了她
and certainly about her.
收留她的就是这些人吧
These are the people that took her in, right?
很好 这样吧
Good. You know what?
我来揭露她的真实身份
I'm gonna tell you the truth about who she is.
其实 你知道吗
In fact, you know what?
我有个更好的主意
Even better.
我来展示给你看
Let me, uh... Let me show you.
看到了吗
See that?
我知道这让人很不适
I know it's not very pretty to look at.
但 眼睛是会这样的
Can happen, though.
如果头被锤子狠砸一下的话
Take a bad hit to the head from, say, uh, a hammer.
她就是这么对我的
Take a bad hit to the head from, say, uh, a hammer.
然后把我丢在墨西哥等死
...before she just left me for dead in Mexico.
这么对我之前 她还毁了我家的牧场
And that's after she destroyed my family's ranch.
你敢信吗
Can you believe that?
我哥哥 我父亲
My brother... My father...
都因她而死
I lost them all because of her.
他也是帮凶
And he helped.
你想干什么 特洛伊
What do you want, Troy?
哦 我想要的
Oh, same thing I've wanted
只是你夺走的东西
since you took it from me, Madison.
也是我从墨西哥的废墟中重生之后
Same thing I've been helping all these good people find
为这帮弟兄寻找的东西
since I pulled myself out of the rubble in Mexico.
我只想找个家 麦迪逊
I'm just looking for a home, Madison.
你夺走了我的
You see, you took mine from me,
所以我要夺走你的
so I'm gonna take yours from you.
你永远也找不到的
You're never gonna find it.
我会的
Yeah, I will.
是吗 如何找
Oh, yeah? How?
因为你会告诉我的
'Cause you're gonna tell me.
不然我就让他尝尝你的于段
Or I'm gonna do to him what you did to me.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
别告诉他 麦迪逊
Don't do it, Madison.
维克多 不 不 不
Victor, Victor! No, no, no!
别告诉他们 守住那个地方
Don't tell them. Hold onto that place.
就算是为了艾莉西亚
It's what Alicia would've wanted.
求你 放开他 别伤害他
Please! Let him go. Don't hurt him.
把他想知道的告诉他
Tell him what he wants to know.
你还是听他的话吧 麦迪逊 你要是不听
I would listen to him, Madison, because if you don't,
我的手可就砸下去了
I'm not gonna stop with him, am I?
所以 你还打算伤害多少人
So, how many more people are you prepared to hurt?
安东 看着我
Anton, look at me.
我叫维克多·斯特兰德
My name is Victor Strand.
我对你撒了很多谎
I lied to you about so much.
但我对你的爱是真的
But what I felt for you was real.
不 -好的
No. - Alright.
时间到了 麦迪逊
Time's up, Madison.
不 -啊
No. - Aah!
放下锤子
Drop the hammer!
马上
Now!
放下
Drop it.
快
Do it!
琼 谢丽
June...Sherry...
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
我建议咱俩都放下 老家伙
I suggest you follow your own advice, old timer.
谢了 老朋友
Thank you, old friend.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
我真不想把对你女儿做的事 再对你做一遍
Hate to do to you what I did to your daughter.
特洛伊·奥托
Troy Otto.
我下次会确保你死透了
Next time, I'm gonna make sure you really die.
你真以为就你这么两下子
You really think what you're doing right now
能阻止我们吗
is gonna stop us?
既然我已经知道了这里的存在
We know where this place is now.
我会不停过来拜访的
We're just gonna keep coming back.
行啊 随便你 特洛伊
Yeah, you do that, Troy,
我不会让你伤害任何人
and there won't be anyone here for you to hurt.
那个你想要的地方 那个我在打造的地方
The place you want, the place I'm building,
正在扩张
it's about to expand.
你们之前救我丁危难之中
You all took me in when I needed help.
我也会这么对你们的
Now I'm doing the same for you.
她是怎么对我的 你们都知道了
I just told you what she did to me.
你真觉得她不会这么对你们吗
What makes you think she's not gonna do the same to you?
我做过后悔事 这我承认
I won't pretend I haven't done things I regret.
但我在建造的那个家 与我无关
But the place I'm building, it's not about me.
是为了延续更伟大的东西
It's about keeping something bigger alive.
是什么
And what's that?
麦迪逊 我们不知道他有多少人
Madison, we don't know how many people he has.
我们得马上出去 -我的孩子们
We have to get out. -My kids.
我会把那里改造成它应有的样子
I'm gonna build that place into what it should've always been,
为了他们 也为了艾莉西亚
for them, for Alicia.
你可以这么做 但那就酿下大错了
Well, you can do that. You're making a mistake.
咱们走吧
Let's move on!
为什么
Why is that?
因为恰恰就是这种想法
'Cause that's the same thinking that got her killed
把她害死的
in the first place.
你怎么知道的
How the hell would you know?
因为是我杀了她
'Cause I'm the one that killed her.
你撒谎
You're a liar!
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表