剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我们可以挽救她于水火之中
We can save her from that life.
所以你就把帕德雷的位置暴露了
By giving away PADRE's location?
特洛伊若是不知道位置就没法袭击帕德雷
The one thing that's keeping Troy from attacking it?
我就是不想让他们把她送还给特洛伊
I had to make it impossible for them to turn her over to Troy.
艾莉西亚肯定也会这么做的
It's what Alicia would've done.
他这么做不过是因为他们要把他
He did it because they were gonna hand him
交给我爸
over to my dad, too.
麦迪逊 你是唯一一个了解我过去
Madison, you're the only person who knows the man
但仍然愿意相信我已经改变的人
who I used to be and still believes that I've changed,
所以相信我
so believe me when I say this
我这么做不是为了救自己一命
this isn't about saving my own skin.
也是为了救她
It's about saving her's, too.
你真知道我在哪能找到艾莉西亚吗
You really know where I might find Alicia?
而且你愿意带我去
And you'll take me there?
我也别无选择吧
I don't think I have a choice.
聪明
Smart girl.
好吧 那我帮你保护她的安全
All right, I'll help you keep her safe.
但首先 我们要找到艾莉西亚
But first, we find Alicia.
我带你找到她之后呢
What happens after I take you to her?
不知道
I don't know.
但是维克多有件事说对了
But Victor's right about one thing
你不能再回到你父亲那去了
you can't go back to your father.
走吧 大嘴巴
Come on, big mouth.
油箱是满的 -好
It's got a full tank. Ah, -good.
谢谢你 露丝安娜
Thank you, Luciana.
你觉得她会介意吗
You think she's gonna mind?
我觉得她会说 想拿什么随意吧
Sign says, "Take what you need."
好了
All right.
我们在这里 那我们该往哪边走
We're right there, so where do we need to go?
我不在乎酒店里有多少人
I don't care how many people are at the hotel.
你沿着通道向西推进就行
You push west along the access road.
他们离我们很远
They're nowhere near us.
那琼 德怀特和雪莉呢
What about June, Dwight, and Sherry?
麦迪逊肯定在这附近某个地方
Madison's got to be out there somewhere.
继续找 -等等 回去
Keep looking. -Wait, go back.
说话的是谁 他们为什么要找我
Who's that? Why are they looking for me?
这就是她给的坐标
These are the coordinates she gave.
他们是你父亲的人吗
Are these your father's people?
他们不知道我跟你一起啊
They don't know I'm with you.
我从没听到过他们的声音
I've never heard them before.
那他们到底是谁
Who the hell are they?
别担心 麦迪逊
Don't worry, Madison.
等他们赶到这 我们早走远了
We'll be long gone before they catch up with us.
那么 我们要往哪走
So, where do we go?
我需要个大点的地图
I need to see a bigger map.
我爸跟艾莉西亚作战的地方
My dad's fight with Alicia,
比这个地图上的位置可远多了
it happened way farther than this.
大点的地图哈
Huh. A bigger map.
爸 我在204号♥公路下面的加油站
Dad, I'm at a gas station off Route 204 --
我看你还敢这么做的
Don't ever do that again.
你到底知不知道艾莉西亚在哪
Do you even know where Alicia is?
别让我问你第二遍
Don't make me ask you that again.
没事 麦迪逊
It's okay, Madison.
特洛伊的人都在酒店附近
Troy's people are by the hotel.
我们还有时间
We still have time.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
维克多
Victor.
你想干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我们一直在监听无线电对话
We've been monitoring the radio chatter.
你为什么带特洛伊的女儿来我的卡车站
Why did you bring Troy's daughter to my truck stop?
我们只是经过
We're just passing through.
我说的很清楚了
I made it clear
我不想把我的人卷进你们的纷争里
I didn't want to drag my people into this fight.
卡车里那个就是她吗
Is that her in the truck?
我们会确保让特洛伊知道 这事与你们无关
We'll make sure Troy knows you had nothing to do with it.
他不会信你的
He won't believe you.
他会认为我们帮你们绑♥架♥了她
He's gonna think we helped kidnap her.
对不起 露西 我们没想到她
I'm sorry, Luci. We didn't mean for her
会突然在里面说话 但是你得放我们走
to send that message, but we need you to let us pass.
你们在这停留就已经置我们于险境了
You already put us in danger by stopping here.
我不能让你们从我的路段通过
I can't let you travel on our roads.
露西 她会帮我找到艾莉西亚
Luci, she's helping me find Alicia
这样我好把她和尼克安葬在一起
so I can just put her to rest with Nick.
我这还有活人要保护呢
I've got people who are still breathing to protect.
所以拜托 别动我们的卡车
So, please, step away from the truck.
那你打算怎么处理这女孩
What are you going to do with the girl?
把她还给特洛伊
Give her back to Troy.
她知道帕德雷的位置了
She knows where PADRE is.
那不是我们的问题
That's not our problem.
你比任何人都清楚那个疯子会做出什么事来吧
You know more than anyone what that madman is capable of.
所以我们才要把她还给特洛伊 维克多
That's why we have to give her back to Troy, Victor.
现在离我的卡车远点
Now step away from the truck.
露丝安娜 让他们走
Luciana, let them go.
丹尼尔 为什么
Daniel, why?
特洛伊已经知道这个地方了
Troy already knows about this place.
就算是我们把这女孩送回去 他也还是会袭击我们
Even if they return the girl, he's still gonna attack us
来抢夺我们的资源 因为他本性如此
to get everything we have because that's his nature.
准备设置防御线吧
Set up a defensive perimeter.
我们人手足够
We have enough people to do that.
没有这个女孩分散我们的注意力
It will be easier to do now
我们做起来会更容易些
without the distraction that this girl brings.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
如果斯特兰德已经跟特洛伊做了交易
What if Strand already made a deal with Troy,
而且麦迪逊也跟他一伙了呢
and what if Madison is in on it?
我需要接近他们 弄清楚到底怎么回事
I need to get close to them to find out what's going on.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你为什么愿意帮我们
Why on Earth would you want to help us?
为什么吗 -对 为什么
Why? -Yeah, why?
因为我知道父母失去女儿
Because I know what a parent goes through
是何种感受
when they lose a daughter.
这就是原因
That's why.
麦迪逊 如果你允许的话
I'd like to help you find Alicia and bury her
我愿意帮你找到艾莉西亚并安葬她
if you let me, Madison.
有人帮手总是好的
We can use all the help we can get.
你坐副驾吧
Take shotgun.
露西
Luci.
等等 慢点
Wait, wait, slow down.
稍等 我
Hang on. I'm...
还在试图弄清楚这里在地图上的位置
still trying to figure out where it is on here.
你看那张地图都15分钟了
You've been looking at that map for 15 minutes.
她还是个孩子 丹尼尔 不是个地图集
She's a child, Daniel, not an atlas.
你是丹尼尔·萨拉扎
You're Daniel Salazar.
我爸跟我讲过你
My dad told me about you.
你♥爸♥也告诉过你为什么我要杀他吗
Did Daddy also tell you why I want to kill him?
丹尼尔 别吓唬她了
Daniel, don't scare the girl.
她应该知道真♥相♥
She deserves to know the truth.
就算是孩子也应该知道
Even children have to understand that what we do
自己做的事是会带来后果的
or not do creates consequences.
他们需要知道 做了坏事没人能全身而退
They need to learn no one gets a free pass.
他告诉我 你女儿死了
He told me your daughter died
是因为她想毒死很多无辜的人
because she tried to poison a lot of innocent people.
我女儿奥菲利亚死了
my daughter, Ofelia, died
是因为你那疯子父亲
because your lunatic father
带领了行尸群摧毁了他自己的定居点
led a herd of the dead to destroy his own settlement.
她是在与行尸战斗时死的
She died fighting to defend it.
因为你父亲她才会死
She died because of your father.
所以你才会陪我们来
That's why you're here.
你根本就不在乎麦迪逊是不是能安葬艾莉西亚
You don't give a shit whether or not Madison buries Alicia.
你也不在乎这个女孩
You don't give a shit about the girl.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表