剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
-为什么 -我们想
Why not? - Look, we want what's best
给你最好的 而最好的 并不在那
for you, and it-- and it's not there.
你们在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们 我们是你的父母
We're-- We're your parents.
不 不是
No, you're not.
-嘿 -不
Hey. No.
不
No.
我 宝贝儿 我知道这对你来说
Okay, I-- sweetie, I know this is a lot
一时难以接受
for you to take in right now,
但我答应你 我们会一起解决的 好吗
but I promise you, we're gonna figure it out, okay?
一家人一起
As a family.
对
Yeah.
嘿 我们得赶紧送他回手术室了
Oh. Hey. - We really should get him back to the operating room.
走吧
Let's go.
不
No.
汉娜
Hannah.
-你早就知道 -嘿 放开她
You knew! - Hey! Let her go!
所以你才不肯帮我 你早就知道
That's why you wouldn't help me! You knew!
放开她 -别碰我
Let her go! - Get off me!
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
-是你杀了她 -不是
You killed her. No.
就是你 -我是想救她
You did. - I tried to save her.
你杀了她
You killed her.
她刚到帕德雷时我帮她治过哮喘
I treated her for asthma when she first came to PADRE.
她当时吓坏了
She was just a scared kid.
她想她爸爸
She missed her dad.
她让我想起了我女儿
She reminded me of my daughter.
我想照顾她 让她觉得安全
And I wanted to take care of her and make her feel safe.
-你是个骗子 -我以为她安全了
You're a liar. - I thought she was.
不 你就是个骗子
No, you're a liar.
不是 然后她去进行侦查
No, and then she went on a scout.
她离岛结果被行尸咬了
She went off-island and she got bit,
但伤口在后背上 我没法帮她截肢
but it was on her back, and I couldn't amputate,
但我总得做点什么
but I had to do something.
我得救她
I had to save her.
那个女人 伯劳
That woman-- Shrike--
是她让我的汉娜接受治疗的吗
she put my Hannah through that treatment?
不是她的治疗 是我的
It wasn't her treatment. It was mine.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我见到有人被咬后
I saw someone survive a bite
活的时间比任何人都久
longer than anyone I had ever seen,
而她曾经暴露在辐射中
and she'd been exposed to radiation,
所以我想如果在她身上起效了
so I thought if it worked for her,
可能对汉娜也有用
it could work for Hannah.
是你把她变成这样的
You did this to her?
我给她进行了放疗
I gave her radiotherapy
用一个医院里找到的设备
with equipment that we scavenged from a hospital.
放疗阻止了感染
It stopped the infection.
但是因为她接受了辐射
But the amount of radiation that it took...
她的身体情况变得更差了
just made things worse for her,
而我想结束她的痛苦
and I wanted to end her suffering.
那你为什么没有那么做
So why didn't you?!
因为伯劳不允许
Because Shrike wouldn't let me!
她想让她变成行尸
She wanted to let her turn!
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?!
这样她就可以研究她了
So she could study her.
看需要多久
See how long it took.
你就让她那么做了
And you let her?
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice!
她用枪指着我
She held a gun on me
她说 只要她的手指放在扳机上
and she said as long as her finger was on the trigger,
我就得让实验进行下去
I had to keep the experiments going,
否则其他人就要为此付出代价
or other people would pay the price.
所以才会有这么个地方
That's how this whole place happened,
因为我想救回我在乎的人
because I tried to save someone I cared about.
可帕德雷却让其他人因此承担后果
And PADRE made sure that other people suffered as a result.
于是我为了不让伯劳像对我那样
So I made sure Shrike couldn't do to anyone else
再逼迫其他人 我就割掉了她扣扳机的手指
what she did to me, and I took her trigger finger.
我知道没有我他们没法继续做实验
I knew they couldn't do the experiments without me,
也就是说 只要我躲起来 远离这
which meant as long as I stayed away from here...
远离其他人
...stayed away from people,
我在乎的人就不会再受到伤害
no one else I cared about could get hurt.
我只有她了
She was all I had left.
我现在明白你为什么想孤身一人了
I understand now why you want to be alone.
艾德里安
Adrian!
艾德里安 不
Adrian, no!
有我呢
I gotcha. Oh.
对不起 宝贝儿
I'm sorry, baby.
请你原谅我
Please forgive me.
他状态稳定 应该很快就苏醒了
He's stable. He should be awake soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我遵守了我的承诺
I held up my end of the deal.
你们帮我安排船吧
You should arrange for that boat.
我们会的 但是 琼
We will, uh, but, June...
既然都走到这步了 我们希望大家能一起走下去
look, when it gets here, we want us all to get on it together.
不行 我们说好了的
No. We agreed.
事态发生变化了 琼
Well, things have changed, June.
对谁来说呢
For who?
雀鸟醒来后 我们会带他离开这地方
When Finch wakes up, we're gonna take him away from this place.
我们要试着像一家人一样活下去
Yeah. We're-- We're gonna try and be a family.
那跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
你也是我们的家人
You're family.
我们知道你身上发生了什么 琼
We know what happened to you, June.
知道你为何离开
We understand why you left
也知道你一直独自生活的原因
and why you've been out here on your own,
也知道你一直独自生活的原因
but we can't let you end up like Adrian.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你一个没有牵挂 没有人值得你为之活下去的人
As someone who doesn't have anybody to live for.
我之前告诉过你
Look, I've told you before,
要不是你和约翰 我也不会在这儿
but I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you and John.
我也因此有了自己的家庭
You know, I have a, uh-- a family because of that,
我希望你能成为我们家的一员
and I want you to be a part of it.
前提是如果你愿意的话
That's, uh, if you want to.
好吧
Okay.
艾德里安救了我 我才能去寻找活下去的理由
Adrian saved me so I could find someone to live for.
我得做些什么
I just need to do something.
我得去让汉娜安息
I need to go put Hannah to rest.
还有艾德里安 他们受的罪已经够多的了
And Adrian, too. They've suffered enough.
我们就在这儿等着
Yeah. We're right here.
你好啊 蓝冠鸦
Hello, Blue Jay.
很好 你醒了
Oh, good. You're waking up.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
那些收集者们带着残破的手指
I figured it was you as soon as the Collectors
出现在岛上时 我就知道是你了
started showing up to the island without fingers.
只有你能做到这么精准
No one else could be that precise.
然后我听说一辆运输船遭到袭击
Then when I heard a transport got hit
船上有个孩子需要手术
with a kid who needed surgery on board,
我就知道你会来这儿
I knew you'd come here.
琼 到底怎么回事
June, what the hell is going on?
我想蓝冠鸦已经告诉你们 这地方原本是做什么的了
I assume Blue Jay told you what this place used to be.
它曾经背负着多大的希望
How much promise it had.
希望
Promise?
你管谋杀别人叫背负希望
That what you call murdering people?
我们从没杀过任何人
We never killed anyone.
从没
No.
建立这地方是为了拯救生命
This place was about saving lives.
保护帕德雷的未来
Protecting the future of PADRE.
满口胡言
You're full of shit.
是你向帕德雷隐瞒了今天的所作所为
You're the one who lied to PADRE about what you were doing today.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表